Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-31-2007, 08:06 PM
Total Fan

Oh that's right, SWC is having a baby I can't wait for season 3, I hope she's at the beginning for a little bit

Anyone else think Amanda is going to end up pregnantI SO see that coming....it was pretty spur of the moment on the grass

I missed this Sundays episode but good they show it throughout the week. What do you guys think of Roland, NOW that was a bit risque for Lifetime. My two year old baby cousin was at our house and she was in the room on that scene and I didn't know it

Old 07-31-2007, 09:02 PM
Extreme Fan

^^At least they don't remember anything at 2 years
What a shame: What a shame: To judge a life that you can't change: The choir sings: Church bells ring: So won't you give this man his wings: What a shame: To have to beg you to see: We're not all the same: What a shame
Michael Joseph Jackson 1958-2009
Old 08-06-2007, 08:24 PM
Obsessed Fan

I felt bad for Claudia, heck i felt bad for all the wives.....how they were fighting over this issue. I thought for sure Claudia's husband was going to take Derrick's wife aside and fill her in on the details of his death so she wouldn't go in front of congress. I was glad to see Julia and Pam talking again at the end. Still unsure what to make of Julia's hubby.
Old 08-06-2007, 09:04 PM
Master Fan

Wow. This show is amazing. Roxy and Pamela are my faves!

I believe that Amanda will end up preggers.
Old 08-13-2007, 06:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

the show was awesome this week... i love pammy, oh i mean pamela lol... when they played heavenly day i cried cause i LOVE pg but i liked the ep... and seeing Barbara Eden gs was AWESOME! i love her
Old 08-14-2007, 12:40 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nayden-fan868 (View Post)
I missed this Sundays episode but good they show it throughout the week. What do you guys think of Roland, NOW that was a bit risque for Lifetime. My two year old baby cousin was at our house and she was in the room on that scene and I didn't know it
I just catched up on all the epps, and WOW :ekk: DEFINATLY a RISQUE move for LIFETIME, I was really surprised they showed that.... it was... graphic, and I remember seeing an interview with the actor that plays Roland, and said that the last sex scene with him and Joan, and said there cant be any thrusting.. blah lah.. so I was surprised to see THAT scene, and it really surprised me that Roland would do that!!
I dont know if I really like where they are taking his character, like at first the writers made you like roland, and NOT like Joan as much, and now the roles are completely switched... I guess I shouldnt expect anything less from LIFETIME! lol
Old 08-23-2007, 06:10 PM
Obsessed Fan

This coming sunday's episode is the season finale.

Roland, how much longer will he with with the show?? They left the last episode with us wondering is he leaving -going to Chicago for an interview?

Amanda...you all may be right, she may end up the newest Army Wife.
Old 08-23-2007, 10:40 PM
Total Fan

I'm sure Jeremy will be stationed at the fort. That head guy called him Private First Class Sherwood.

Pfc is what Trever is still. So Jeremy will definitely be back home. Amanda being pregnant would be a great new twist. The Army Wives story from such a young perspective

Old 09-05-2007, 11:35 PM
Master Fan

OK.. so i FINALLY caught up on the last two epps i missed!!

yeah, I was thinking Amanda would end up preggers too... but.. im kinda glad shes not....

WOW.. amazing!!!
I cant believe Joan is Pregnant!! wow... im soo shocked... and surprised she told roland, i was thinking she might keep it a secret!...
I'm glad amanda did decide to go off to college... and maybe down the road she and Jeremy will find themselves again...

awww.. Trever and Roxy.. i just love them more and more!! they are too cute, and Trever's goodbye with the boys.. soo heart breaking...

she ending was a GREAT cliff hanger for next season!! I mean, i DOUBT they would get blown up... but i am curious to see how they get themselves out of this one!!

I really LOVE this show! more and more! I cant wait for next season!! i really hope we dont have to wait till next summer that would SUCK!!....

ANYONE else think a husband will die??.. i mean i would HATE for it to happen, and really dont want it too.. but i have a feeling someone will end up dying eventually.... hopefully.. its no one we are really close too...
Old 12-10-2007, 05:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I was a fan of this show from the get go. It's great to see Catherine out of military attire (9 years on JAG) and into civies. The whole cast is great. Love how they mesh well together.

Found the season finale on youtube. I had never seen it before. Man it was incredible!!!

Very sad with Trevor and Maj.Sherwood having to deploy.

Glad that Amanda wasn't pregnant. Didn't really realize that she's my age. I always had the notion I was much younger than her.

Very surprised that Joan was the one that was pregnant! At first when they showed the pregnancy test I thought it was Amanda's. Never occured to me about Joan. I would like if she kept it but since her career is more important she'll probably get an abortion.

The ending was incredible! I so knew that it was that lady's husband who would be the one with the bomb. When they showed him the first time, walking in as his wife was packing, there was this look on his face- almost like he could be a wife beater or something crazy. Sure enough he's the human bomb. All because his wife was having an affair though? I suppose it could be that combined with whatever he saw during his tour. It was just funny how the entire group was there.

It's gonna be interesting to see how they pull off a season 2. My guess is that the bomb either didn't go off or it did but the expolosion did minimal damage. Look forward to the next season. They can't just kill off the major characters since they are what make the show. Maybe one character death would be fine but I won't put my money on any of them since they are all great.
Emma♥Neal
Old 12-10-2007, 05:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

there isnt going to be a season two if the strike doesnt end

they haven't even wrote a script yet i was SOO looking foward to it next summer
Old 12-10-2007, 05:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Right- stupid strike. I keep forgetting about that.

There better be a season 2, they can't leave us hanging with the blowing up of the Hump Bar!
Emma♥Neal
Old 01-04-2008, 08:12 PM
Loyal Fan

My mom has gotten me addicted to this show; she has all the eps on DVD... It's rapidly becoming my second favorite show [Bones will always have my heart for first!]. Count me in on the support for an Army Wives forum; I've voted!!

Now I'm gonna have to figure out a way to campaign AW and Em; I'll have to create a support Em/AW avi and add this poll's link to my sigline as well
Old 01-04-2008, 08:13 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by R2Roswell (View Post)
Right- stupid strike. I keep forgetting about that.

There better be a season 2, they can't leave us hanging with the blowing up of the Hump Bar!
Don't worry; there's no way Lifetime will ditch AW... it's their biggest success in their history
Old 03-01-2008, 03:32 AM
Master Fan

Hey Guys!! I know Army Wives is on Hiatus and everything, i just wanted to let ya'll know i created a Drew Fuller Appreciation Thread over on Male Celeb board, if any of you want to check it out!

Also there is a campaign thread at the request board! http://www.fanforum.com/f50/drew-ful...read-62829737/

and dont forget to Vote for his board

VOTE DREW FULLER!