Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-04-2021, 10:24 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweet creature (View Post)
I don't think they have explained the meaning, there was just a hint that the story behind his nickname might not be PG rated... Which makes me even more curious to find out.
If it was not PG rated then still, I need to know why they call him that..

are you sleepy? wanna sleep?
is that what you want?

Steph/credit: My Kind Of Crazy
fly me to the moon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2021, 11:03 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Except the had been playing with Booth and Brennan from day one. Opening talking about it, or ignoring for the longest times before going there. There have been no indications that the show is even thinking of them (Buck and Eddie)that way except that they suck at relationships, although Taylor might be a turning point because he's now been open to how dysfunctional his childhood was.

Time will tell but you need to set hints earlier if you are ultimately going to do it. Even if it a series finale reveal.

They are so far revealed to be a close bromance, but nothing beyond that to me.

But time will tell...
True love began to flourish among the challenges
October 6, 1999 began a incredible journey - Max and Liz forever!
Jasper1975 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2021, 11:17 AM
Fan Forum Star

Well, for me and so many others think that the show has been hinting on Buck and Eddie from pretty early on so it works to compare them to Booth and Breenan..

Me and my wild boy
-----and all of this wild joy
→ Jessica | creative dream
meraki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2021, 06:01 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasper1975 (View Post)
They are so far revealed to be a close bromance, but nothing beyond that to me.
I agree, up and until now all I have seen from Buck and Eddie are 2 very close friends who love and care about each other, like brothers, it's a bromance sure, and there's a difference between bromance and romance, 2 men can very well just be close friends without being romantic. And I don't see anything "romantic" between "Buddie" at all, just 2 very close friends who support each other. However that hasn't stopped the many fans from shipping them, I guess people just want to see what they want to see.

And I also disagree about Buck & Eddie being like Booth & Brennan, because from the beginning there had been a lot of hints suggesting that they had romantic feelings for each other, I don't see that with Buck & Eddie at all.
LindaL100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2021, 11:03 AM
Moderator Support Team

Yeah, I don't see that any hint between Eddie and Buck, but sure, they would make a joke since others assume that they are couple, but I don't see any feeling between them, but they like firefam just like Chimeny/Hen who have similar friendship just like Eddie/Buck..

I can't believe that tomorrow is last episode before break.. We better not wait that long.. Sigh..

is that what you want?

Old 12-05-2021, 05:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, people will see what they see. We all have our opinions. But I just don't see it. Now if they could have done it in the beginning when Eddie was new. All I see is are very close friends. Who have gone through several emotional experiences, and Buck is very close to Christopher.

I have seen shows who have blatantly acknowledged its bromances even without going there, like Boy Meet World Cory and Shawn.

They just seem like two friends, who are each other's shoulders. And are able to talk to each other.

I does sound like they are showing Taylor has the potential to be serious.
Old 12-06-2021, 12:45 AM
Fan Forum Star

I'm done posting here for now..because it is very clear that we don't share the same opinions on anything when it come to the show and I don't feel very welcome here..

Me and my wild boy
-----and all of this wild joy
→ Jessica | creative dream

Last edited by meraki; 12-06-2021 at 02:02 AM
meraki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2021, 07:30 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Don't go. We may have different opinion on few parts of the show. People are stating their own opinions, just like you have yours about the show. I am often on the outside with my opinions on my favorite shows, does not mean I cannot express them.

You are not the first to share them about Buck and Eddie or even Taylor. I just don't see it, but that is just me.
Old 12-06-2021, 04:11 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
One Direction

Yea, don't go Jessica, I think we can all agree to disagree.

And I personally agree with you. I see the potential of Buck and Eddie being romantically linked, I really don't think the fact that they didn't happen is why they won't be happening in the future. I respect that some people only see them as friends, but I personally don't think their connection is the same as what Hen and Chim have. And there have been hints on them, like when the Christmas elf thought they were a couple and Buck just said thanks instead of correcting her. Of course you can argue that this might be the writers playing with their ~bromance, and that could even be the case, but at the same time, this is a tv show, and every line is written for a reason.

(I don't know if anyone here watches New Amsterdam, but the vibes I got from Max and Helen were the same I get from Buck and Eddie, and in the beginning I never even thought the writers were thinking about making them a couple, I thought they were just best friends.)
Old 12-07-2021, 01:55 PM
Master Fan

Oh, come on Eddie leaving the 118 I like his character. Anything can happen. Maybe he won't go
~Janice~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2021, 06:55 PM
Moderator Support Team

I wonder if he will get different job, but not like leaving leaving??

is that what you want?

Old 12-08-2021, 07:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I am sure it's a fakeout, to address all the things that have happened, and if gives Eddie a story like Buck when his injury caused his hiatus.

He will take time with Christopher, and come back.

I have not heard that the actor is leaving...
Old 12-09-2021, 06:01 AM
Master Fan

Guess we will have to wait till March 2022 to find out
~Janice~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2021, 09:45 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I think Christopher is reacting to everything that has happened over the last few years. His mother dying, and his father very close to it as well. And Eddie has not told all that has gone on on the job.

And I am sure the pandemic would not have gone as well for someone like Christopher. Like Harry needing someone to talk to. I could see Christopher needing it too, but someone who helps those with disabilities sensibilities.

They are shortstaffed on the team because of Chimney's disappearance. So, it will be interesting how they handle it.

But like Buck's hiatus. I sense this is about Eddie's future, and how he sees it and what he wants.
Old 12-09-2021, 04:16 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
One Direction

What is going on and why is everyone wanting to leave or actually leaving the 118 this season, omg? :') Sigh, I think this could be a really interesting storyline for Eddie, and for him to figure out things, but I really hope he returns to the team at some point ASAP PLEASE. The best part of the show for me are the team dynamics, it's already weird without Chimney there, now without Eddie too, it will be even worse.