Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-09-2021, 05:39 PM
Moderator Support Team

I like the episode, but I didn't realize about Eddie..

I really glad that Karen finally realize that she was afraid until Hen told her that she loves her..

are you sleepy? wanna sleep?
is that what you want?

Steph/credit: My Kind Of Crazy
fly me to the moon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2021, 12:01 PM
Fan Forum Star

Glad you liked it atleast.

This episode has the lowest view ratings ever for the show. I think it had to do with a certain character being in focus this episode.

About Hen and Karen, I agree. They really needed that to really move forward.

I was in my new house placing daydreams
-------Patching up the crack along the wall
→ Jessica | creative dream
meraki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2021, 03:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

As I have said, I do not mind Taylor. And it obvious she has some baggage that might be starting to be explored. Which might explain some of her abrasive nature.

As for the episode. I actually liked it. It was interesting. I did not see Taylor as bad as she can be, at times.

Obviously Jennifer is on maternity leave. Don't understand why Chimney had to go, or is the pandemic still forcing the show to deal with staffing, and how they film certain stories, and they are moving things around.

This season has been different.

I did not care for the Blackout series of episodes but so far, the rest has been good. Although I am glad Harry seems to realize how much his mother cares, and he has gotten help.
True love began to flourish among the challenges
October 6, 1999 began a incredible journey - Max and Liz forever!
Jasper1975 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2021, 07:44 PM
Moderator Support Team

I wonder about Chimney needs to go unless if they need to give him another plot?? I mean??

Yeah, I'm glad that Harry and that cop start to talk about..

is that what you want?

Old 11-11-2021, 03:31 AM
Absolute Fan

so glad to see Chimney back in this week's ep, he is one of my fav characters on the show and it just wasn't the same without him. Overall it was an ok ep this week, nothing really interesting to me, my fav part of the ep was just seeing Chimney again.
LindaL100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2021, 02:31 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
One Direction

I actually like Taylor, but this episode made me dislike her a little. I really don't like when they focus the storylines on secondary characters, I just don't get it I feel like shouting ~NOBODY CARES. I was so excited to see Chim again and to see him meeting an old friend, but then we saw more of Taylor than we saw of him lol, cause that makes so much sense.

I wish we had gotten the original Halloween episode that they had filmed instead of this... Fingers crossed that next week's episode is way better.
Old 11-12-2021, 03:34 PM
Fan Forum Star

^It is such a big issue this season. They focus on the wrong things (characters) and cut away important scenes. Like when they promise in the premier they will deal with the zoo animals. It ended way to fast to be the thing in the promo poster. And then last episode they cut away lots of scenes and added storylines that most viewers don't care about *cough*Taylor*cough".

I have been a fan of this show since 2018. I started watching it when season 2 had just started. It has been my favorite show. And I just miss how season 2 and 3 was like and hoping it will go back to it soon so much. It is way to dark and serious now. Plus they focus on the wrong things. Like they still have some good scenes, but they truly need to go back to focus on the firefam like it was in season 2 and 3. That is why I complain alot right now because I know the show can do alot better than they are giving us right now.

Just have to say that I think Episode 6 so far has been the best episode this season. And I hope that the next one on Monday is as good as 6 was.

Old 11-12-2021, 05:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I think it also is a problem with the pandemic shooting. They cannot do as much of the big crowd, big spectacular type rescue episodes. Yeah, the premiere made it appear to be about zoo animals, and then ended up a very different set up episodes.

Jennifer is on maternity leave, which is why we have had little Maddie. And probably the pandemic, and shooting even with vaccines, those with families, small kids, it is harder to shoot.

I get Maddie had to disappear, but I do not get Chimney's absences unless the actor had another job, because he could have stayed behind, and dealt with his job and being a single father.

So, they are going for more drama with the characters over the rescues.

It's been bizarre. But the season is still young, so who knows what it will end up being.
Old 11-13-2021, 10:46 AM
Moderator Support Team

Yeah, plus I don't think that this only show that happened since I notice w/ other show..

Also, I'm sure that some of them have their own family that they wouldn't want to take the risk as long it depend on the plot that they would have.. For that, I get it..

is that what you want?

Old 11-16-2021, 10:50 AM
Fan Forum Star

This weeks episode felt more like season 2 and 3. I really really hope they are back on this path to get to have all episodes feel more like it.

Other thoughts, looks like the actor who plays Michael will leave the show. At least for a while. I wonder if he wanted to leave or if it was something else. But I'm glad they didn't kill him off.

Also love the Buck and Eddie rescue for the boy and his baby sister. But these two really need to start talking about all the trauma they gone through. Especially the shooting from last season. Eddie still has panic attack. Buck is so closed of this season that it is scary.

It was nice to have some backstory of Ravi.

Edit* About Rockmond (Michael) leaving the show. There is vaccine mandate on the show just so everyone can give the best work. So they don't have to worry so much about covid and feel safe on set. Rockmond refused it. Like just get vaccinated. Help protect people for heaven sake. Because of this, we lose two queer representations (Michael and David) on the show..

https://deadline.com/2021/11/rockmon...ns-1234874927/

Last edited by meraki; 11-16-2021 at 11:19 AM
Old 11-16-2021, 11:43 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, a powerful episode. I figured the boy misidentified the room, but figured he was just in another room on the 3rd floor.

Knowing the true reasons for why Michael suddenly leaves, makes sense because no way after the recent history would Michael leave his children.

Sad he could not help others on his show, by getting vaccinated.
Old 11-16-2021, 12:21 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah, I thought at first he saw the number of the room across the hall. But turns out he saw it backwards. But I'm glad Eddie figured it out and they got there in time to save them.

It really does make sense. Before this episode, like you said, Michael would have never left his children. And I agree, it is very sad. If everyone would just get vaccinated it would help so much to reduce the worst cases of Covid. It also explains why Michael and David didn't kiss too. I feel bad for the actor of David, like he had to lose his job too because of Rockmond..

Old 11-16-2021, 04:25 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
One Direction

This episode was much much better, I loved it. I love how David refused to leave until he was done, and then everybody helping with the "defend in place", that was amazing.

I can't believe this is the last we will see of Michael and David though, especially for that idiot/stupid/selfish reason...... The irony of David saying that "we believe in science" line though, lmao Rockmond clearly doesn't.
Old 11-16-2021, 05:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I caught that too. A slight dig. Either they will eventually recast if they bring Michael back, or we will never see him again.

Maybe why there was seesaw in the last few weeks episodes. Getting Harry over his trauma, so that he moves back in with his mother and Bobby.

And having to engineer a sudden departure.

A big episode. I enjoyed it. It's just the shame that this was why Michael was vanishing from the show. I was never his biggest fan, but it was a interesting story with Athena and Michael divorced, and coparenting...
Old 11-17-2021, 05:51 AM
Master Fan

Who knows, the actor may decide to get vaccinated and eventually return
~Janice~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top