Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-26-2012, 02:00 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
If you honestly think she was telling the truth during that scene, that she didn't know EXACTLY what Allison was talking about..then you're just dumb and ignoring what's right there.
Well then I guess I'm dumb. I don't necessarily think she was completely honest in that scene but season 1 and what Allison described there just doesn't add up. I just hope Jeff writes them more consistent next season and doesn't act like season 1 and how they treated each other never happened. I have nothing against Jackson/Lydia per se but the writing just needs to be better, they need to address their issues, imo they'd need to give them a fresh start, so that they can actually get to know each other, without any pretending. It seems like they were changing their minds about the love interests this season and the writing was a bit of a mix up. They also dropped the idea of Stiles/Lydia for a while and then got back to it.

This is Raven Reyes, and I'm alive.

Last edited by Karma Police; 08-26-2012 at 02:41 AM
Old 08-26-2012, 06:15 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiss of Death (View Post)
AURORA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG! That is perfection. OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG! I'm about to lose my mind.

I ship way too many B&B couples. You should make some CB/JL parallel sets, my love.
Jackie, thanks so much.
I actually made a CB/JL parallel thingy a few days ago.
you don't know how brightly you shine ♥

i love you. ♡
Old 08-26-2012, 06:23 AM
Fan Forum Star

I love these two please can I be added to the list

I love that JL/CB gifset
Old 08-26-2012, 07:20 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Emma! Welcome to the thread Glad that you like Jackson/Lydia

AB∞RB: E&K+M&Ms+Evapup + all bunnies ♥ Emma | icon
Old 08-26-2012, 07:23 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Like the gif set and the Holton picspam.

That Jydia meta
Old 08-26-2012, 09:37 AM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Couples

You're an angel, Aurora!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karma Police (View Post)
I don't necessarily think she was completely honest in that scene but season 1 and what Allison described there just doesn't add up. I just hope Jeff writes them more consistent next season and doesn't act like season 1 and how they treated each other never happened. I have nothing against Jackson/Lydia per se but the writing just needs to be better, they need to address their issues, imo they'd need to give them a fresh start, so that they can actually get to know each other, without any pretending. It seems like they were changing their minds about the love interests this season and the writing was a bit of a mix up. They also dropped the idea of Stiles/Lydia for a while and then got back to it.
Agreed with the bold. They were both going through crazy **** this season. And now that the ILY is back and she saved him, then can take a deep breath and try again. But they need to be able to show it. Scott/Allison is really the only couple to get to play out. Hopefully JL can get some focus together, since S2 was them getting character focus, or, character craziness. Jackson needs a lot of healing and there are still so many questions with Lydia. I know the cast is getting huge and now we have Alphas to deal with, but hopefully Jackson, Lydia, and JL can still get development.

SL? They never dropped Stiles' feelings. Just like I don't think they dropped Lydia's feelings for Jackson at all. Lydia still doesn't seem to see that Stiles really likes her, because she's feeling the same way towards Jackson.

And Stiles' "rant" to her in the finale...he had a right to say that because he's been keeping his feelings for her bubbled up for YEARS, but what he didn't seem to understand is that the way he feels is the way she feels for Jackson. Jackson is DEAD. She was there. Pretty sure Melissa has Lydia doing CPR breathing. She was traumatized. And he world fell apart with her (ex) boyfriend dead. SLJ is a crazy circle. I should wouldn't mind more of that in S3. Stiles is my favorite character. More of his feelings and interactions with others is great.

Stiles --> Lydia --> Jackson --> Himself
^ It's how the show portrays it. But we've seen Jackson's feelings for Lydia. Cute moments in S1: Bowling and The Notebook. And then he pushed her against the wall and all that anger..he walked away, but he paused and looked back and the look on his face, in his eyes, wasn't anger. And when Lydia asked if he was going to be at her birthday... the kanima was taking control. But she touched him (just like Danny before the game) and Jackson came out. Warning her she didn't want him there. Scared and worried he'd do something to her.

We have seen the feelings still there. Now S3 needs to develop their relationship back. And I hope they do.
Old 08-26-2012, 09:39 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Jackie
Old 08-26-2012, 10:12 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Well said Jackie...
I hope we can get more of them learning to love each other inspite of everything.
I know well get more S/L stuff, but that could very well make them stronger.
Tumblr || icon by me || Josie
Old 08-26-2012, 10:16 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Quote:
I hope we can get more of them learning to love each other inspite of everything.
Me too
Old 08-26-2012, 10:46 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
SL? They never dropped Stiles' feelings. Just like I don't think they dropped Lydia's feelings for Jackson at all. Lydia still doesn't seem to see that Stiles really likes her, because she's feeling the same way towards Jackson.
They never dropped his feelings - it would be ridiculous if they did that because he won't get over his crush overnight - but Erica was supposed to be Stiles' new love interest but they decided to drop that.

Quote:
And Stiles' "rant" to her in the finale...he had a right to say that because he's been keeping his feelings for her bubbled up for YEARS, but what he didn't seem to understand is that the way he feels is the way she feels for Jackson.
I think Stiles is well aware of how she feels about Jackson. And imo the rant was not really about him but about what it feels to lose someone you care about and how it leaves the ones who loved you alone and shattered. I think Stiles was really describing how his world fell apart when his mom died and that he didn't want to go through that again or have other people go through it.

As for Lydia, I think she knows how Stiles feels about her or at least starts to realize it. She always knew he had a crush on him which he basically told her at the formal but I think she is starting to realize that it might be more than a crush for him.

We'll see how they are going to handle Jackson/Lydia. I have faith in Jeff who created one of my favourite shows ever, Criminal Minds. I just hope this will never be a full time triangle because I hate triangles more than anything. Just pure hate.

Old 08-26-2012, 10:48 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Big NO to a triangle!
Old 08-26-2012, 11:03 AM
Fan Forum Star

Triangles just ruin characters, usually the character in the middle gets most ruined, so I don't want that because Lydia is such an amazing character.

Old 08-26-2012, 11:06 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Agreed
Old 08-26-2012, 11:55 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm not a fan of triangles myself.
I always end up getting really frustrated with all 3 characters, and if it drags on.
Shoot me now!
Tumblr || icon by me || Josie
Old 08-26-2012, 12:01 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie