Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-06-2016, 11:00 PM
Elite Fan

I missed her so much throughout this new episode. It was abundantly clear how much light and life she's bring to this show. It was so dull and dreary and bleh without her. Even her little bit at the end was amazing though. But wow, Arrow needs to never let her go because this show would not be the same without her, it needs her so much.
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/
Old 04-06-2016, 11:06 PM
Elite Fan

I did miss her in this episode. It was like the dark times of S1 when she was barely there.
No but seriously I hope this was a one episode deal and we'll see more of her in the next episodes.
Old 04-06-2016, 11:24 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah for real, lol. It's dark times without Felicity. Definitely need her back to getting lots of screen time again!
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/
Old 04-07-2016, 01:39 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Bethany Joy Lenz

Quote:
Originally Posted by IBelieveInMiracles (View Post)
Yeah for real, lol. It's dark times without Felicity. Definitely need her back to getting lots of screen time again!
Agreed! Such a difference an episode makes when Felicity isn't in it. Or barely in it. If you count the one scene. Going to be glad when she's back!!

Icon by: ***BLONDIE***
Old 04-07-2016, 02:31 PM
Elite Fan

A huge difference! Like I said, I've always known how important she is to this show and how much light and life she bring s but it's been a long time since we've had so little Felicity and the episode was dark in general so it was super obvious how needed she was, even before the death and Andy's betrayal and stuff. She's vital and crucial to this show!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BD6ecCpCKdw/

^A new pic of this cutie in her bathroom therapy shirt! I have no idea how to make Instagram pics show up on here so there is the link to Emily's IG post of the pic and somebody's tweet so we can see the pic.

Last edited by IBelieveInMiracles; 04-07-2016 at 03:28 PM
Old 04-07-2016, 03:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Bethany Joy Lenz

Quote:
A huge difference! Like I said, I've always known how important she is to this show and how much light and life she bring s but it's been a long time since we've had so little Felicity and the episode was dark in general so it was super obvious how needed she was, even before the death and Andy's betrayal and stuff. She's vital and crucial to this show!

!
Yeah! There's is just no way that Felicity could ever leave the show completely. She is just such a crucial part of the show.

Old 04-07-2016, 03:06 PM
Elite Fan

Exactly, they can never let her go. Not even sure they would've made it this far without her, lol. She's unbelievably necessary and important. And thankfully everyone involved with the show knows that!

^Tyler Shields posted this beautiful pic! I hope Emily will post the other pic he mentioned!

Last edited by IBelieveInMiracles; 04-07-2016 at 03:28 PM
Old 04-07-2016, 03:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Bethany Joy Lenz

Quote:
Exactly, they can never let her go. Not even sure they would've made it this far without her, lol. She's unbelievably necessary and important. And thankfully everyone involved with the show knows that!

It still blows my mind that Felicity wasn't even supposed to be a full time character. And it just ended up that Emily did an awesome job portraying her. And now look....I can't even imagine Arrow without Felicity in it.

Old 04-07-2016, 03:27 PM
Elite Fan

It's a true testament to how amazing and talented Emily is and how awesome the character of Felicity is! She had one scene and she charmed and bedazzled everybody- show runners, producers, the network, the studio, SA, and the fans. She turned a one time gust star role into the female lead and the show's hero's one true love. That's basically unheard of, lol. It's such an amazing thing and I'm so grateful for it! I can't imagine Arrow without her either!

Btw Emily has sold over 3000 of her shirts! You go girl!
Old 04-07-2016, 04:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Bethany Joy Lenz

Quote:
It's a true testament to how amazing and talented Emily is and how awesome the character of Felicity is! She had one scene and she charmed and bedazzled everybody- show runners, producers, the network, the studio, SA, and the fans. She turned a one time gust star role into the female lead and the show's hero's one true love. That's basically unheard of, lol. It's such an amazing thing and I'm so grateful for it! I can't imagine Arrow without her either!

Btw Emily has sold over 3000 of her shirts! You go girl!
Yeah, Completely agree! I am just so grateful! And what makes it even better is the fact that Emily and Stephen have such great chemistry together as actors. That alone can make their characters/characters relationships so much better than if they didn't.

Old 04-08-2016, 04:07 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BD6ecCpCKdw/

^A new pic of this cutie in her bathroom therapy shirt! I have no idea how to make Instagram pics show up on here so there is the link to Emily's IG post of the pic and somebody's tweet so we can see the pic.
There's an Instagram code that you can see when you're writing/editing your post. It's next to the YouTube and Twitter buttons (you have to copy everything that goes after .com)

Old 04-08-2016, 10:19 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by RissB_23 (View Post)
Yeah, Completely agree! I am just so grateful! And what makes it even better is the fact that Emily and Stephen have such great chemistry together as actors. That alone can make their characters/characters relationships so much better than if they didn't.
They have amazing insane chemistry and it's awesome! It definitely makes Olicity even better. They really struck gold with Emily/Felicity and her talent and chemistry with Stephen.

Thanks for the the tip about IG Gina.
Old 04-08-2016, 10:25 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Bethany Joy Lenz

Quote:
They have amazing insane chemistry and it's awesome! It definitely makes Olicity even better. They really struck gold with Emily/Felicity and her talent and chemistry with Stephen.

Yeah agreed! I say it a lot but it was definitely pure luck that Emily and Stephen have great chemistry. It doesn't seem to happen to often. But I am so glad because I don't think Felicity as a character would be the same if it wasn't Emily.

Old 04-08-2016, 10:37 AM
Elite Fan

Yes I think it's pretty rare to find chemistry like theirs. It's very special. And Felicity is an awesome character but Emily really makes her special, something would definitely be missing if someone other than Emily played her. I'm so glad she found her way to this show and everyone involved with the show saw how awesome she was and kept her and made her role bigger and bigger. Best decision they ever made.
Old 04-08-2016, 10:50 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Bethany Joy Lenz

Quote:
Yes I think it's pretty rare to find chemistry like theirs. It's very special. And Felicity is an awesome character but Emily really makes her special, something would definitely be missing if someone other than Emily played her. I'm so glad she found her way to this show and everyone involved with the show saw how awesome she was and kept her and made her role bigger and bigger. Best decision they ever made.
Definitely the best decision they have ever made.

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top