Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-08-2016, 01:16 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by IBelieveInMiracles (View Post)
Yes I think it's pretty rare to find chemistry like theirs. It's very special. And Felicity is an awesome character but Emily really makes her special, something would definitely be missing if someone other than Emily played her. I'm so glad she found her way to this show and everyone involved with the show saw how awesome she was and kept her and made her role bigger and bigger. Best decision they ever made.
Agreed. I think whenever there are episodes that show Felicity ina minor role it becomes glaringly obvious to alot that somethings missing from the episode which is why the Felicity role is so crucial to Arrow because she balances out the humor and heart with sombre and dark tone and the relatable character vs the larger then life super hero characters. Even if its not necessarily Felicity but Curtis or Donna you need that character to balance out the show. However, that being said Im glad Felicity only had a small role in the last ep. It was Laurels swan song she deserved to have her moment and it was better that Felicity is in no way tied up in that death so she is sheltered from the vitirol that is already unfairly spewed at her character. Although most seem convinced she/olicity are to blame regardless.
Old 04-08-2016, 04:26 PM
Elite Fan

Exactly. I agree. And MG himself made it clear it wasn't about shipping and stuff but she still gets hate, it's ridiculous. The haters are even in the comments of her posts about her charity t-shirt. The hate she gets is so unwarranted and out of control. It really needs to stop. But hey WE LOVE EMILY BETT RICKARDS is trending like everywhere! I love seeing people spread the love for her! So awesome!
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/
Old 04-09-2016, 08:45 PM
Elite Fan

^Emily sold over 4100 of her shirts! So amazing! She did a wonderful thing here! Go Emily!
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/
Old 04-10-2016, 08:58 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Bethany Joy Lenz

Quote:

^Emily sold over 4100 of her shirts! So amazing! She did a wonderful thing here! Go Emily!

That's awesome!

Icon by: ***BLONDIE***
Old 04-10-2016, 05:04 PM
Elite Fan

She's such a sweetheart! She's constantly sending them treats!

^Love this! Emily said this about Arrow during her Q&A with Aisha Tyler today! It's so true! Like we've been saying the show so needed her, Oliver needed her and the team needed her. I'm glad the she knows she's important to the show.

^And this is so sweet! Emily is constantly sending treats to the set! She's such a sweetheart!
Old 04-11-2016, 08:44 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Awesome!
Old 04-11-2016, 11:53 AM
Elite Fan

Im really curious to see what happens with Felicity's character. Im pretty sure we all know Dig is gonna feel a little guilty but how do we think Felicity will handle it. Do you think she will blame herself a bit as well for quitting the team?
Old 04-11-2016, 06:12 PM
Elite Fan

She might. I mean obviously her being on the team really wouldn't have made a difference there because once DD got his magic back, there was nothing anyone could do, but she could still feel like her still being on the team could've made a difference. I think amazingly enough, Oliver will be the only one not blaming himself for it. I think he's going to be the light for them now.

^Emily and her role on Arrow were a question on some Portuguese games show! So cool!

http://jbuffyangel.tumblr.com/post/1...past-to-get-to

^Gifset of Emily taking about loving Arrow and not giving it up in that vid with Aisha from over the weekend.

Last edited by IBelieveInMiracles; 04-11-2016 at 06:23 PM
Old 04-12-2016, 06:48 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Bethany Joy Lenz

Quote:
She might. I mean obviously her being on the team really wouldn't have made a difference there because once DD got his magic back, there was nothing anyone could do, but she could still feel like her still being on the team could've made a difference. I think amazingly enough, Oliver will be the only one not blaming himself for it. I think he's going to be the light for them now.

I think it will be nice to see Oliver be the light for everyone through the grief. Especially since you'd think that Oliver would be the one struggling with Laurel's because of their history with each other.

Old 04-12-2016, 02:52 PM
Elite Fan

I think it's going to be amazing to see Oliver be the light for everyone and lead them out of the darkness. It's going to be such amazing growth and development for him. And LL is the one who was constantly telling him it was her life her choice and not to blame himself for everything so it makes sense he'd figure out how to not blame himself.

http://www.maxim.com/women/hot-10-em...ickards-2016-4

^A fun new article/interview with Emily! Nothing spoilery, its just fun silliness!
Old 04-12-2016, 06:12 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cmtaylor531 (View Post)
Im really curious to see what happens with Felicity's character. Im pretty sure we all know Dig is gonna feel a little guilty but how do we think Felicity will handle it. Do you think she will blame herself a bit as well for quitting the team?
Probably. I can imagine she'll try to help the team to kill Damien. But I don't think that she will blame herself so much, like Diggle would.
Old 04-13-2016, 12:04 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah Diggle's likely to blame himself most b/c of Andy followed by Thea b/c of MM, and Felicity will likely feel some guilt because she wasn't there to help even though there was nothing she could do, but it probably won't be as strong as the guilt of the other two who's family members helped contribute to her death. Hopefully they will all help each other through it, Oliver will I think especially help lead them all out of darkness, and that role reversal will be amazing to see.

10 Reasons Why We Love Felicity Smoak | Her Campus

^Awesome article about why Felicity is so awesome! Can't ever have too many of these!

Nick Picks | What the DC Extended Universe Can Learn from the Arrowverse | Flickreel

Quote:
5) The Arrowverse Has Felicity Smoak
Felicity Smoak > All of the other characters in the Arrowverse >>> All of the characters in the DC Extended Universe
^Awesome article about what the DC movie universe can learn from the Arrowverse. He lists 5 reasons why the Arrowverse is better (than BvS)! This is my favorite reason! I so agree! Love this writer for saying this! Leave him some positive comments if you have time!
Old 04-13-2016, 01:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Bethany Joy Lenz

Quote:
Yeah Diggle's likely to blame himself most b/c of Andy followed by Thea b/c of MM, and Felicity will likely feel some guilt because she wasn't there to help even though there was nothing she could do, but it probably won't be as strong as the guilt of the other two who's family members helped contribute to her death. Hopefully they will all help each other through it, Oliver will I think especially help lead them all out of darkness, and that role reversal will be amazing to see.

!

Yeah, it's going to be real interesting to see that change in Oliver pulling everyone out of that darkness.

Old 04-14-2016, 09:12 PM
Elite Fan

^Emily is just the cutest person ever! Cutest cutie to ever cute, lol!
Old 04-14-2016, 09:39 PM
Elite Fan

Don't stop, Echo.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top