Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-31-2016, 07:35 PM
Master Fan

Felicity is changing her mind about what to do with her company, and that's actually lovely. It's nice to see how she was inspired by the girl of the bees (can't remember her name ), I would like to see her again on Team Arrow but it's not bad for her to focus sometime on Palmer Tech and the future of her company.
Old 03-31-2016, 09:20 PM
Elite Fan

I'm really curious what her new plan with the bio chips at the company is now. I can't figure out what Brie inspired her to do. Don't know how she's going to fix the money issues with it all. She won't be gone from TA long. She belongs there. And there is no TA without her. It really. She's irreplaceable. I'm guessing probably she will rejoin after the death happens. They will need her even more then and she will need them.

Oh and Emily won the zap2it poll! I knew we could do it! The website will celebrate it tomorrow (Friday)!
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/
Old 04-01-2016, 07:16 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Bethany Joy Lenz

Quote:
Originally Posted by IBelieveInMiracles (View Post)
I'm really curious what her new plan with the bio chips at the company is now. I can't figure out what Brie inspired her to do. Don't know how she's going to fix the money issues with it all. She won't be gone from TA long. She belongs there. And there is no TA without her. It really. She's irreplaceable. I'm guessing probably she will rejoin after the death happens. They will need her even more then and she will need them.

Oh and Emily won the zap2it poll! I knew we could do it! The website will celebrate it tomorrow (Friday)!

I'm thinking that her plan is to probably use the chip to help other people walk again, like her. At least I think that is what she HOPES to do. I don't know, just my thought.

I am really starting to think that whatever happens with this death is going to be what brings Oliver and Felicity back together.....

Icon by: ***BLONDIE***
Old 04-01-2016, 08:58 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by RissB_23 (View Post)
I'm thinking that her plan is to probably use the chip to help other people walk again, like her. At least I think that is what she HOPES to do. I don't know, just my thought.

I am really starting to think that whatever happens with this death is going to be what brings Oliver and Felicity back together.....
Yeah in the LOT episode we saw that Felicity had designed mechanical limbs so I think she is going to turn PT into a medical tech company. They will invent abd innovate technology for people with illnesses or disabilities. It would give meaning and payoff to Felicitys shooting/paraplegic storyline.
Old 04-01-2016, 09:31 AM
Elite Fan

Yeah that sounds like what she will be doing pollock and Riss. And that's really awesome. Gives a payoff to her wheelchair story, it makes the company more hers and less Ray's (hopefully we are getting closer to QI! Which I think will be called that because she's going to be Felicity Queen soon enough!) and she won't have to give it up or anything when she inevitably returns to TA. She'll be a hero in the light and on TA just like they are trying to do with Oliver too.

Also yeah pretty sure the death will be part of how Olicity gets back together. Because it will Oliver the opportunity to prove he's changed and to stay in the light and make the kind of choices Felicity needs him to make and probably a little of life it too short to be apart too.

Emily Bett Rickards wins the 2016 Zap2it Showdown – congrats, ‘Arrow’ fans! – Zap2It

^The article celebrating Emily's win! It's extra impressive we pulled this off because Jensen has so many more followers on his social media! So proud of us from showings our love for Emily and winning this for her!
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/
Old 04-01-2016, 09:44 AM
Elite Fan

I figured Felicity's plan was to use the chip somehow to help make a difference in people's life. However, she still has the problem of offsetting the cost. I want to see how she gets around it.
Old 04-01-2016, 10:09 AM
Elite Fan

I curious what she's going to do about the money issue too. I can't figure out what the Brie situation inspired her to do about it. I'm at a loss, lol.

^Emily tweeted about the poll! So happy we won this for her!

Last edited by IBelieveInMiracles; 04-01-2016 at 02:59 PM
Old 04-01-2016, 03:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Bethany Joy Lenz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cmtaylor531 (View Post)
I figured Felicity's plan was to use the chip somehow to help make a difference in people's life. However, she still has the problem of offsetting the cost. I want to see how she gets around it.
Yeah. I wouldn't doubt though that they find a way around the cost thing.

Icon by: ***BLONDIE***
Old 04-01-2016, 03:38 PM
Elite Fan

^The Arrow writers congratulating her!
Old 04-02-2016, 07:17 AM
Master Fan

Great to see she won! And I'm impressed that Emily and the writers are happy for that too!

And about the money issue, I agree, but I'm sure Felicity will find a way to not make it an expensive solution for that kind of paralysis.
Old 04-02-2016, 10:10 PM
Elite Fan

I'm sure she will. I'm so curious to find or what she came up with, I have no idea what Brie inspired her to do.

12 Female TV Characters Redefining the Hero’s Journey - Page 4

^Felicity makes another awesome list!

https://callistawolf.tumblr.com/post...w-requested-by

^I love this Felicity gifset!

https://callistawolf.tumblr.com/post...felicity-smoak

^I love this gifset too!

Last edited by IBelieveInMiracles; 04-05-2016 at 06:35 PM
Old 04-04-2016, 10:43 PM
Elite Fan

^The Felicity Smoak Funko is now on Amazon!
Old 04-05-2016, 01:48 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

Love it!
Old 04-06-2016, 01:40 PM
Elite Fan

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...857231136&_rdr

^Emily did her first Facebook live vid today! She really is a social media queen! And so adorable to boot!

Last edited by IBelieveInMiracles; 04-06-2016 at 04:31 PM
Old 04-06-2016, 01:59 PM
Master Fan

^She's very adorable!