Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-06-2014, 07:11 PM
Master Fan

I still think Sara and Laurel's mom is the original Black Canary! She might've been trained by the League; she might not have been. I think it she fought off Al Ghul; she might've shown her hand and she didn't want this.
Old 02-06-2014, 07:20 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron_Beckett (View Post)
So I picked up a comic book this past weekend. It's Teen Titans but it's main focus is the villian story of DeathStroke!
I remember that carton on Saturday mornings

Raven, BeastBoy, a Brainicac boy, Robin and young Cyborg/ Vick
Old 02-06-2014, 07:42 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwm30 (View Post)
I still think Sara and Laurel's mom is the original Black Canary! She might've been trained by the League; she might not have been. I think it she fought off Al Ghul; she might've shown her hand and she didn't want this.
What if we are thrown a curve and Moira was actually the first Black Canary?..She did call Ras Al Ghul pretty easily
Old 02-07-2014, 08:11 AM
Fan Forum Hero

LOL how awesome would that be- for one of them to be original BC! That would change comic book lore for sure but I'm sure they c ould add that stuff in since they did with Chloe's character from Smallville

I did end up getting the Arrow graphic novel over Christmas break. It was pretty cool having this stuff that went on "off-screen" in the Arrow world.
Emma♥Neal
Old 02-08-2014, 01:59 PM
Fan Forum Legend

They really changed so much with Smallville but the main things remained. Like I believe you can make your own spin to stuff, but in the end things will be the same... well the important stuff.

Like Clark just has to end with Lois... just plain and simple.
Clark and Lex have to be enemies, you just can't change that.

Like for Arrow, things that have to stay the same.
Oliver going on the Island, you just can't change that because that's what made him turn into Green Arrow.
Oliver being a billionaire player. No spin to that.
Oliver and Dinah having on and off again relationship kind of has to happen. Although them ending together doesn't really need to happen, but they have to have a relationship.

So there is always a way to put your spin into stuff.
Old 02-08-2014, 02:10 PM
Master Fan

Have to wonder how they're gonna do the Oliver/Laurel(Dinah) relationship again since it's pretty much dead in the water. I do think that's why we have Oliver/Sara right now because Green Arrow has to be with Black Canary even if it's not Dinah LOL.

"Hey."
"Hey yourself....".
Leticia||icon by me||(x)||(ღ)
Old 02-08-2014, 02:12 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas4Brooke (View Post)
Have to wonder how they're gonna do the Oliver/Laurel(Dinah) relationship again since it's pretty much dead in the water. I do think that's why we have Oliver/Sara right now because Green Arrow has to be with Black Canary even if it's not Dinah LOL.
Oliver is gonna need Black Canary if the Suicide Squad forms up....he's gonna need Red Arrow too
Old 02-09-2014, 12:03 PM
Master Fan

^What about the rest of Birds of Prey?
Old 02-10-2014, 10:40 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal◘fate (View Post)
They really changed so much with Smallville but the main things remained. Like I believe you can make your own spin to stuff, but in the end things will be the same... well the important stuff.

Like Clark just has to end with Lois... just plain and simple.
Clark and Lex have to be enemies, you just can't change that.

Like for Arrow, things that have to stay the same.
Oliver going on the Island, you just can't change that because that's what made him turn into Green Arrow.
Oliver being a billionaire player. No spin to that.
Oliver and Dinah having on and off again relationship kind of has to happen. Although them ending together doesn't really need to happen, but they have to have a relationship.

So there is always a way to put your spin into stuff.
Amen to all of this

Somethings are as sacred as holy texts, you can't mess with them. It still continues to piss me off that Lois & Clark are not together, I mean seriously?! I will not even go near the Superman/Wonder Woman comic

At least with the Smallville comics they're not screwing with L&C.

~*~*~

In terms of Arrow, yes you can't mess with the island or the billionaire playboy.
Emma♥Neal
Old 02-10-2014, 11:38 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron_Beckett (View Post)
Amen to all of this

Somethings are as sacred as holy texts, you can't mess with them. It still continues to piss me off that Lois & Clark are not together, I mean seriously?! I will not even go near the Superman/Wonder Woman comic

At least with the Smallville comics they're not screwing with L&C.

~*~*~

In terms of Arrow, yes you can't mess with the island or the billionaire playboy.

Glad you agree.

I'm not really worried with the DC New 52 comics, in the end things will work itself out. It's just plain stupid what's happen, but I'm with you with never going anywhere near that craziness of a comic. That's just a plain fanfiction to me.

Well smart on Smallville part. lol
Also Man of Steel will be interesting. I trust them with the Lois & Clark relationship as well.

Yeah, Oliver always have to had been on the Island to become the Green Arrow... and he has to be a billionaire playboy, everything else you can kind of add your own spin to and make some changes.
Old 02-10-2014, 06:43 PM
Loyal Fan

I think the idea of Superman/Wonder Woman is both awesome and refreshing.
Old 02-12-2014, 10:07 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^- LOL. Guess it works for some others it doesn't. I cringe every time I see Supes & WW together

~*~*~

Yeah not worried about Man of Steel either. I really liked the freshness to the movie that it brought to Lois & Clark.
Emma♥Neal
Old 02-12-2014, 11:11 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwm30 (View Post)
^What about the rest of Birds of Prey?
They are gonna explore more of the Huntress too
Old 03-07-2014, 01:53 PM
Fan Forum Hero

So went to my comic book shop. I love it because it's run by girls. They know me as the Superman/Green Arrow girl

One of them smiled and said, "You always know when the new Arrow comes out" so of course I picked up issue #29. Also got several other GA comics.

We ended up talking a bit and they praised me for not being a "band-wagon" Arrow fan

They don't order the Arrow comics anymore because they weren't selling but then they said that once the Clan storyline came out people were wanting them, jumping on the Arrow bandwagon as it were. Not me though. Been getting their Arrow comics since the store opened and been an Arrow fan for 8 years!
Emma♥Neal
Old 03-07-2014, 04:56 PM
Fan Forum Legend

^ Oh Superman/Green Arrow girl.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkStar (View Post)
I think the idea of Superman/Wonder Woman is both awesome and refreshing.
Individually, amazing. Together, heck no. Doesn't fit, isn't the perfect combination. Time to end it.
Give Wonder Woman her own story, he own love interest. Not come in between a legendary pairing that's been alive and kicking for over 75 years.

Just pathetic on DC Comics part. It's like a fanfiction.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread