Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-10-2013, 01:40 PM
Obsessed Fan

She does die, but then there is some time paradox where she gets brought back to life, I'm hazy on the details but she does come back.

I just wasn't sure how?

Han er god barn, men han er så lat.

Eskild? Jeg sitter her.
Mimi
Old 12-10-2013, 01:40 PM
Fan Forum Star

Mhm... I have no ide about the comics.. so.. you can tell me anything

I've got sunshine
on a cloudy day

Holly ©
Old 12-10-2013, 01:56 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stelena&Bamon (View Post)
She does die, but then there is some time paradox where she gets brought back to life, I'm hazy on the details but she does come back.

I just wasn't sure how?
According to the wiki Irise's parents from the future transferred her consciousness into a new body. Barry and Irish are reunited in the future where they live together for a month and conceive twins before Barry goes back in time and dies as part of the Crisis of Infinite Earths storyline.

Barry is later resurrected and they're reunited but Barry has issues adjusting to life post resurrection so there's some issues? After that the universe is re-boot with Flashpoint. In the New 52, Barry and Iris are not together. Iris has a feelings for Barry but Barry so far is not interested in Iris, he is currently dating his co-worker.
Old 12-10-2013, 02:07 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen of Babble (View Post)
Mhm... I have no ide about the comics.. so.. you can tell me anything

@DarkStar thanks i was hazy

Han er god barn, men han er så lat.

Eskild? Jeg sitter her.
Mimi
Old 12-10-2013, 02:19 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stelena&Bamon (View Post)

@DarkStar thanks i was hazy
Not surprised that's some convoluted storyline going on right there...no wonder DC does a reboot every 30 years. LOL

Speaking of reboot. I just read the Birds of Prey Zero Year Tie In, it's all about Dinah Drake's origin story and they changed a ton. Dinah is an orphan/run away, she was abandoned by her mother when she was very young, grew up in foster homes and then ranaway. She's living on the streets when she's searching for food behind a Dojo, the Sensei takes her in, gives her a job and food and teaches her how to fight.

Years later, when she's an adult, he dies from cancer and she inherits the Dojo. During the Blackout, Dinah's trying to protect the neighborhood from Looters and runs across a guy who's dying he gives her a hard drive, tells her to find "Lynch" and give it to him. Dinah is subsequently attacked by Ninja's who are after the hard drive, she fights them off and is saved by Lynch (leader of Team 7).

Lynch mentions that they could here her blocks away (hints at the Canary Cry). After they take her home she finds the looters destroyed the Dojo, Lynch offers her a job in Team 7, says she'll have to get trained up but she's a promising recruit.

Thus starts Dinah's journey to hero, first with Team 7 and when that goes to hell and she's on the run, she forms the BoP.
Old 01-23-2014, 10:08 AM
Master Fan

After seeing Laurel last night! I have to say that I think she's on the verge of becoming the Black Canary. She and Sarah will become the dynamic duo Black Canaries and fight to keep Starling City safe; with their mom, the former Black Canary giving them advice
Old 01-23-2014, 12:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

So I picked up a comic book this past weekend. It's Teen Titans but it's main focus is the villian story of DeathStroke!
Emma♥Neal
Old 01-23-2014, 07:30 PM
Master Fan

^Was it Manu in comic form
Old 01-24-2014, 05:30 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Unfortunately not, this is traditional DeathStroke- not the Arrow version. Plus I'm still holding off on reading it to keep the anticipation going a bit longer.

This is the cover:

Emma♥Neal
Old 01-24-2014, 06:07 AM
Part-Time Fan

That is the new52 version..This is the original
Old 01-24-2014, 08:55 AM
Master Fan

^If this is what their doing! It should be Manu cause that's what everybody knows now! Comics should have the t.v. characters looks and stories when a comic show is airing.
Old 01-24-2014, 10:44 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Right I meant the New 52. Traditional sounded off, sorry about that

~*~*~*~

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwm30 (View Post)
^If this is what their doing! It should be Manu cause that's what everybody knows now! Comics should have the t.v. characters looks and stories when a comic show is airing.
I'm sure it will be down the line. There is an Arrow comic book series based off the show that takes place inbetween episodes so the stuff we don't see.
Emma♥Neal
Old 01-25-2014, 03:01 AM
Part-Time Fan

I can't imagine anyone having the same amount of presence as Manu has brought to Slade/Deathstroke..He is the perfect casting
Old 01-25-2014, 03:01 AM
Part-Time Fan

Edit: double post..sorry..mods please delete this post

Last edited by AzureKnight; 01-25-2014 at 03:45 AM
Old 01-25-2014, 07:27 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah same here.

I liked the season 1 "Deathstroke" because the colors were that typical yellow/black:

But now Manu's version is so much cooler looking. I hope they bring that look to the Arrow tv series comic.
Emma♥Neal
Closed Thread   Post New Thread