Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-01-2014, 05:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

The perfect episode. They should listen to our ideas.
Old 05-01-2014, 05:05 PM
Moderator Manager

That was a sure way to increase ratings
We should apply to be writers of the damn thing
Old 05-02-2014, 09:45 AM
Master Fan

^ But we have good ideas, so I don't think we fit.

» Bella
Old 05-02-2014, 01:39 PM
Moderator Manager

^ True Bummer!!
Well then, let's just kidnap Stefan, Caroline and Klaus away from JP because she is ruining them all faster than we can say STOP.
Old 05-02-2014, 03:34 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ I'm all for it. That's why I practically survive on headcanon and my happy bubble. Everything is Klefaroline and nothing hurts there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Si_Crazy (View Post)
^ If only it would come true.... we would all be VERY HAPPY
I would throw a party in here if the final scene of either show is Klaus/Caroline/Stefan taking a road-trip.

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Stephie* (View Post)
The perfect episode. They should listen to our ideas.
I totally agree with you. We could fill many notebooks with the ideas/moments that we would love to see with them.
Old 05-02-2014, 03:46 PM
Moderator Manager

Ohhh Klefaroline happening would be a dream coming true!!!!

Girl, if that's the end of the show, all the Klefaroline threads would go crazy... we would make a PARTY in all of them

I really don't get how TPTB can be so stubborn and not work on something that has success written all over it, and still invest in fail characters/ships/friendships that convince no one
Old 05-03-2014, 12:05 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
^ True Bummer!!
Well then, let's just kidnap Stefan, Caroline and Klaus away from JP because she is ruining them all faster than we can say STOP.
Yess! I'm all from stealing my bbs away from her. I just want to get them and never let go.

^ The worst part is that she refuses to give us what we want but then goes and start copying these relationships. Then she doesn't understand why we get angry.

» Bella
Old 05-06-2014, 05:46 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^ The copying of past, successful ships is indeed annoying. I wish they would realize that there are some things that are better left alone.

Quote:
Ohhh Klefaroline happening would be a dream coming true!!!!

Girl, if that's the end of the show, all the Klefaroline threads would go crazy... we would make a PARTY in all of them

I really don't get how TPTB can be so stubborn and not work on something that has success written all over it, and still invest in fail characters/ships/friendships that convince no one
It would be a wonderful ending. I want it so bad.

I guess all of the shippers for every pairing feels that way, but it's different with Klefaroline. There are three ships involved here and, at the very least, at least one shipper group would be happy that their ship is interacting. And if you're like me, then you would have three to four ships giving you feels with getting these three characters together.
Old 05-06-2014, 07:11 AM
Master Fan

^ And that there are other ways to create relationships that don't feel forced or unnatural.

XX

» Bella
Old 05-06-2014, 07:24 AM
Moderator Manager

That's the problem with the writing in TO. They develop a good character/ship that has a great acceptance by the viewers and then they get lazy and just start to re-using that same type of writing for everything thinking that we will just jump on board saying "hey, if I can't have that, I might as well cheer this because it's the same with just different people" (not to mention it's like they're calling all viewers stupid)
What they don't seem to notice is that in a show where the fandom is passionate like a fantasy/sci-fi (because you honestly don't get that many crazy fans from other genres in general), the fans/viewers are pretty much obsessed with the character, scenes, lines and pretty much everything about the show. So when they repeat something, we are the first to actually notice it and get pissed about it.

As a multi-shipper, I can say that apart from any relationship Hayley related, I gave a fair chance to all of the others but since they all were just badly written or made no sense at all, it's really hard to support any of them. I mean, Klaus/Camille was the cheap version of KC; Klaus/Marcel the pathetic attempt to get the Klefan vibe; Klaus/Genevieve was pretty much Katherine/Damon all over again; Marcel/Elijah gave me Klaus/Damon vibes with the whole "you're powerful but I talk trash to you because you won't kill me" and then the reply "next time I will kill you" that never happens....
The only thing that seems to work on TO is Davina/Josh, which pretty much seems like it was an accident but actually was a friendship that made sense to happen.

Well, I diverged.... I do that when I'm ranting

Anyways.... Klefaroline... BEST thing ever, and also didn't seem like it was that planned considering they basically only had like one episode where they actually worked together
That's how you see the great things in a show, when in just one episode it's a hit... you don't need 22 episodes to make something appealing to the viewers.
Old 05-06-2014, 08:23 AM
Master Fan

^ Well, I have nothing to add to that. Except that I didn't give a chance to the ships.

The best things to come out of TVD were accidental.

» Bella
Old 05-06-2014, 11:22 AM
Moderator Manager

^ Well, I did gave them a chance and it was a colossal waste of my time, so you didn't miss anything. Besides, if a ship is good you don't actually need to make such an effort to like, it's just supposed to sneak in on you and get you hooked just like that, right?

You're right, girl.... the good things only came out of accidents
I still think that the best one (and underused) has got to be Klefaroline
Old 05-06-2014, 11:22 AM
Moderator Manager

^ Well, I did gave them a chance and it was a colossal waste of my time, so you didn't miss anything. Besides, if a ship is good you don't actually need to make such an effort to like, it's just supposed to sneak in on you and get you hooked just like that, right?

You're right, girl.... the good things only came out of accidents
I still think that the best one (and underused) has got to be Klefaroline
Old 05-06-2014, 03:11 PM
Master Fan

Exactly! You understand it. I like surprise ships, a ship that I never thought could happen. That's what I love.

I agree.

» Bella
Old 05-06-2014, 04:00 PM
Moderator Manager

The obvious, throw in your face ship just makes me feel like the writers are calling me stupid, so I barely ever like them... no wonder I have so many crackships

Ohh so this trended today
Closed Thread   Post New Thread