Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-25-2018, 05:14 PM
Fan Forum Legend

It really was an impossible situation no-win situation where THEY HAD TOO sarcifice Davina

True Klaus was against it cause he knew that he would lose both his brother of Kol and his son in Marcel
crash landing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2018, 08:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ It really was a no-win situation. And because of those events, the dynamic between Klaus and Marcel was forever changed.
Old 04-26-2018, 05:11 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Well time to finish 3rd season and see about starting 4th season
Oh Klaus feels that Marcel's anger is justified glad that Klaus understands that -- Marcel showing Josh the secrum that Lucien made and Josh getting upset over the secrum -- Marcel planning to take down all the Mikaelson's

Oh the images that Freya saw considering that Marcel was in the original images with the fangs but even more within that image -- So is Marcel both friend|foe where the image of the coffin, Rekebah?

Oh Klaus going to the apartment to see Marcel? Charles really is a fantastic actor cause can really see the emotion in these intense scenes. I really do feel for Klaus considering that he's in the right here with how they had to kill Lucien and put an end - it really was the only way unforunately

SNAP Family|Foe|Friend - so Marcel falls within all 3 and guess that makes complete sense that Marcel alone would be the one to destroy Klaus|The Mikaelson's

Oh Klaus's talk of seeing Marcel as a son regarding to the story of how Klaus took him there to release the remain's of Marcel's father. Stating that in that moment that Marcel was able to release his anger - nice try Klaus but that was a boy, you are now dealing with a man. A man that lost the closest thing he had to a child with how Marcel say Davina as his daughter and that he was her father

Klaus had a point when he called Marcel like him regarding to the fact of Marcel being stubborn and like him - Marcel was truly Klaus's mirror and guess that makes sense when raising somebody as "a son" - "feeled you would become my better" Snap that Klaus had admitted something like that. "I never wanted to be better than you - not until you started to hold me down"

Well add Elijah to the mix of the bridge intruging that when Elijah asks to "see it" that Marcel right away and goes to pull it out to show the blood that he had - showing his hand where poor Klaus was looking at Elijah with a "WTF" Marcel saying that the secrum would make him an equal and that Klaus not allowing him to take the secrum shows that he is not truly family afterall

"I can't allow you the means to destroy my family" "your family - thank you" poor Marcel has a point but man its hard to have either side in this disagreement - do think I am on Klaus's though - Though Marcel is speaking my truth about how the fact that Klaus had turned and tutored Lucien than left where I think Mikaelson's in this event are the villains - they compelled the 3 original first sired and made them be bait for a century which broke them - so I'm now on Marcel's side

Oh Marcel saying that he admired "Always and Forever" and he cared for it but than called it an excuse - OMFG the action that Elijah took on taking Marcel's heart OMFG now I know that Marcel comes back but OMFG - Klaus's "NOOOOO" was absolutely the perfect reaction

And the twist of the fact that Marcelus took the secrum at the moment that Vincent offered it to him man what a twist and what an episode - well played too cause Mikaelson's think Marcel is dead - now time for season finale
So the fact that Marcel was called a Hybrid related to 5x02 is all down to right now related to having taken the secrum huh cause was sorta confused by that but had seen 3x20 when Vincent had given him the secrum where pieced together that he would take it to become a Hybrid to take down Klaus

Oh beginning 3x22 with scenes to when Marcel was a child regarding to Klaus naming him plus calling Marcel family even if they don't share blood. Interesting flashing inbetween present of the eerie of Marcel in the riverbed and the past even showing a flashback to Elijah|Marcel about tutoring him with the piano

Side-Note Elijah|Hayley in bed together

Klaus's scene with Hope though

Well that's quite a scene seeing all the vampires entering the compound Marcel coming in with the rest of the vampires - The Fall of The Mikaelson's that sounds intense

What is up with the gym that Marcel created? Was it Marcel himself? I really hope the cop [Jason's character] doesn't die

NO Kol and Elijah got bitten by Marcel is his bite as lethal as Lucien's

REKEBAH? smart Hayley bringing Rekebah

My oh My trial was intense but not greatly where felt the talking leading up to the events in 3x21 hit me more - though it was intriguing listening to Marcel naming off century old sins of Klaus's. Also felt the last scenes when Klaus had the dagger in him were especially when he was sitting beside Klaus before Vincent came in - regret? guilt? felt some emotion was coming off that scene

Last edited by crash landing; 04-26-2018 at 06:28 PM
Old 05-03-2018, 11:58 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

I loved Klaus's moment of letting it all out there to Marcel.

{taek su mi sun}
fall into your smile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2018, 01:32 PM
Fan Forum Legend

S4 is probably going to be for when I actually watch the season
Old 05-12-2018, 01:45 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Have to admit that Marcel|Klaus side to side again Klaus of course having a reason for his madness and seeing them together related to when Marcel said no more daylight rings
Old 11-22-2018, 01:26 PM
Fan Forum Legend

This thread shouldn't be back on page 5
Old 02-28-2019, 12:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ Well, I found the thread on page 3, but that's an improvement.

Quote:
Originally Posted by beyond insane (View Post)
S4 is probably going to be for when I actually watch the season
It will be great to re-watch season four, because I don't really remember the Klaus/Marcel moments. I know they didn't start off on the right foot, but I don't remember how they managed to get back to a more pleasant dynamic by the end of it.
Old 04-05-2019, 05:07 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I actually have yet to see the season

Am glad that at the end that these two were friends and not foes
Old 04-10-2019, 11:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ I hope you watch the season soon.

I am glad about that too! Clearly they played a part in shaping the person the other person became. It was exactly the place I hoped they would end up.
Old 04-11-2019, 01:24 PM
Fan Forum Legend

They certainly did shape each other over the course of the show
Old 04-12-2019, 01:21 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^ Indeed. And it's always so great to watch the journey two characters take. Klaus and Marcel didn't exactly start the series the best of friends, but that wasn't how they ended the series. Knowing that they were in a much better place when the series wrapped is a comfort to me.
Old 04-13-2019, 07:08 AM
Fan Forum Legend

They did remarkable with reasoning for them to be against each other too so even when they were against each other, it was incredible. The whole thing was incredible but am glad that in the end they were on the same side and left things as it should be related to being like father|son
Old 04-19-2019, 12:12 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^ Oh, yes. I loved their journey together with its ups and downs, and I hoped that they would end the series on good terms...and I got my wish.
Old 11-16-2019, 08:29 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Aww my favorite relationship of the series.
eternalfate is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread