Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-30-2022, 09:22 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summer Falls (View Post)
well they were in the 2 avengers movies , if the actors want to move on nothing they can do
I didn't say all that, but we don't really know. Most of the time it's up to Feige and the direction of the MCU, not the actors. I was just saying in general there is still so much more they can do with the Guardians and the cosmic universe, that's all. I will miss this team and if it's the last time we really see them, I hope they continue the story with a new Guardians team at least.
Old 01-31-2022, 06:15 AM
Moderator Support Team

I mean, they have new contact since they can do whatever they want, but I felt like they already had the plan for next 5 years.. So I don't think that will happen w/ them, but probably new team.. I mean..

i'm trying,
but it won't stop!

Steph/credit: My Kind Of Crazy
Old 02-02-2022, 01:20 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by fly me to the moon (View Post)
I mean, they have new contact since they can do whatever they want, but I felt like they already had the plan for next 5 years.. So I don't think that will happen w/ them, but probably new team.. I mean..
Hi Steph I'm looking forward to seeing Thor as part of GotG... ThorLord [Thor and Star Lord] have great chemistry
Old 02-02-2022, 07:16 PM
Moderator Support Team

^ Yeah since I think that we will see him in it.. Which I'm looking forward..

i'm trying,
but it won't stop!

Old 02-02-2022, 07:45 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Make Them Laugh (View Post)
Hi Steph I'm looking forward to seeing Thor as part of GotG... ThorLord [Thor and Star Lord] have great chemistry
That's one of the reasons I loved when Thor joined them, cause he has so much chemistry with the team. I've seriously been wondering how much we will see Thor in GOTG v3 and the Guardians in Thor 4. I just hope Thor joining them isn't over before it begun cause Thor being part of the team could be so fun and epic. I was looking forward to see them all together again after seeing it on display in Avengers Infinity War.
Old 02-03-2022, 07:11 AM
Fan Forum Legend

^ who is your favorite GotG member...I love Rocket and Groot because of the humor they offer
Old 02-03-2022, 07:53 PM
Moderator Support Team

^ I agree w/ you about Rocket..

i'm trying,
but it won't stop!

Old 02-03-2022, 07:54 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

It's always been Groot, especially Baby Groot (I wish we could of had him around longer) So far I don't care for teenage Groot that much, but hopefully he will grow out of it and get better like the other Groots lol.
Old 02-04-2022, 06:44 AM
Fan Forum Legend

thankfully Rocket will never be a teenager....lol

is Groot from a planet or a result from an experiment
Old 02-04-2022, 06:11 PM
Moderator Support Team

Imagine that??

i'm trying,
but it won't stop!

Old 02-04-2022, 06:50 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Make Them Laugh (View Post)
thankfully Rocket will never be a teenager....lol

is Groot from a planet or a result from an experiment
I never thought about that, can someone that read the comics answer? lol. I always thought he was just part of a tree race, especially when Thor said they taught Groot on Asgard so maybe that is it. So Groot is my favorite, but I really love the whole team for different reasons. I guess Rocket is my favorite after Groot, but I also really love Drax. Gamora is one of my favorite women in the MCU, and Star Lord is just cool and funny (Especially with his mixtapes) I'm going to miss this team!
Old 02-05-2022, 04:18 AM
Total Fan

The MCU and Marvel Comics wikis both say he's from a species called Flora Colossi. And like you said, Thor took Groot's language as an elective in school, which made it unlikely Groot is the only one of his kind.

Nebula's my fave, ever since the "You were the one who always needed to win, I just wanted a SISTER!" moment.
Old 02-05-2022, 03:58 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterfly85 (View Post)
I never thought about that, can someone that read the comics answer? lol. I always thought he was just part of a tree race, especially when Thor said they taught Groot on Asgard so maybe that is it. So Groot is my favorite, but I really love the whole team for different reasons. I guess Rocket is my favorite after Groot, but I also really love Drax. Gamora is one of my favorite women in the MCU, and Star Lord is just cool and funny (Especially with his mixtapes) I'm going to miss this team!
I read that one of the versions of Rocket is from a planet where they did experiments turning inhabitants into animals - there are a few versions of Rocket....the earliest is actually the comic strips of old that are in some printed newspapers called :comic section/ the funnies:
Old 02-06-2022, 01:08 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mori (View Post)
The MCU and Marvel Comics wikis both say he's from a species called Flora Colossi. And like you said, Thor took Groot's language as an elective in school, which made it unlikely Groot is the only one of his kind.

Nebula's my fave, ever since the "You were the one who always needed to win, I just wanted a SISTER!" moment.
Nebula is my fav to
Old 02-06-2022, 01:10 AM
Cardcaptor Queen

Okay, I thought Groot was part of a species and I didn't know that about different versions of Rockets. That's horrifying, I think in the third film we learn more about Rocket's past, so I'm looking forward to that. I also loved Nebula's growth in the MCU and that she made up with Gamora.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top