Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

  New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread
 
Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-14-2020, 08:56 PM
  #1
Fan Forum Star

 
Summer Falls's Avatar
Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3 (2021) : James Gunn is back on the project , the family is all back together



__________________
"I believe that doing movies like this is positive
because they can inspire and be entertaining."
- Andrew Garfield
Summer Falls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2020, 08:58 PM
  #2
Fan Forum Star

 
Summer Falls's Avatar
__________________
"I believe that doing movies like this is positive
because they can inspire and be entertaining."
- Andrew Garfield
Summer Falls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2020, 04:00 PM
  #3
Master Fan

 
Joined: Mar 2014
Posts: 24,882
I forgot about that metal in his back, I can't wait to hear more about Rocket's past. I also wonder how he will be with the team again since he was the only Guardian that survived the snap. Still also hoping they release some more news about Peter/Gamora and past Gamora but I feel they will keep that a secret since she is such an anomaly now.
Butterfly85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2020, 06:27 AM
  #4
Moderator Support Team

 
fly me to the moon's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 514,880
I think that for last film, they probably don't want to focus on Peter/Gamora in front, but want to focus on the group.. That's my vibe..
__________________


*judging*


Steph/credit: NOLA504
fly me to the moon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2020, 06:46 AM
  #5
Fan Forum Star

 
Summer Falls's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly me to the moon (View Post)
I think that for last film, they probably don't want to focus on Peter/Gamora in front, but want to focus on the group.. That's my vibe..
i think they will do that
__________________
"I believe that doing movies like this is positive
because they can inspire and be entertaining."
- Andrew Garfield
Summer Falls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2020, 07:51 AM
  #6
Moderator Support Team

 
fly me to the moon's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 514,880
Yeah since it's last movie of trilogy..
__________________


*judging*


Steph/credit: NOLA504
fly me to the moon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2020, 06:02 PM
  #7
Fan Forum Star

 
Summer Falls's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly me to the moon (View Post)
Yeah since it's last movie of trilogy..
Yep and there is more to the story than Peter and gamora
__________________
"I believe that doing movies like this is positive
because they can inspire and be entertaining."
- Andrew Garfield
Summer Falls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2020, 10:28 PM
  #8
Master Fan

 
Joined: Mar 2014
Posts: 24,882
I guess me saying many times I am interested in Rocket's past is ignored. I can also be curious about what will be done about Gamora and her relationship with Peter. It will obviously be a big part of the film too. I don't get why lately if I bring that up that's a problem. It's a thread about the GOTG and Gamora and her relationship with Peter is a huge part of that. Endgame ended with Peter looking for her and a Gamora from the past that has no relationship with them is going to be a part of the film. I'm on topic. If it's that annoying just don't read my posts. It's very disrespectful blowing off my posts over and over again. Regardless, I'm going to continue to voice MY opinions. I don't have to bully and blow off others posts just cause I might disagree.
Butterfly85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2020, 05:18 PM
  #9
Moderator Support Team

 
fly me to the moon's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 514,880
I don't bully or anyone, but I just say it in my opinion like ya, but my gut that I assume that they will focus on the group than about Peter/Gamora, that's all.. Since they want to focus on Rocket then awesome bec I can't wait for that, then if it's about other in the group from their past that we don't know then awesome.. Etc, etc, etc..


Quote:
Originally Posted by Summer Falls (View Post)
Yep and there is more to the story than Peter and gamora
Yeah, I agree..
__________________


*judging*


Steph/credit: NOLA504
fly me to the moon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2020, 07:31 PM
  #10
Fan Forum Star

 
Summer Falls's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterfly85 (View Post)
I guess me saying many times I am interested in Rocket's past is ignored. I can also be curious about what will be done about Gamora and her relationship with Peter. It will obviously be a big part of the film too. I don't get why lately if I bring that up that's a problem. It's a thread about the GOTG and Gamora and her relationship with Peter is a huge part of that. Endgame ended with Peter looking for her and a Gamora from the past that has no relationship with them is going to be a part of the film. I'm on topic. If it's that annoying just don't read my posts. It's very disrespectful blowing off my posts over and over again. Regardless, I'm going to continue to voice MY opinions. I don't have to bully and blow off others posts just cause I might disagree.
Sorry hun no one disagrees with your point of view, it could be about Gamora/Peter but we haven't had much information .

At the moment we know it will have Thor in it the guardians that is it really .

Well i they will be focusing on Rockets past or why he gets those scares , but i thought they already discussed it in the movies ?

Do we know how many more movies they will have ?
__________________
"I believe that doing movies like this is positive
because they can inspire and be entertaining."
- Andrew Garfield
Summer Falls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2020, 09:22 PM
  #11
Master Fan

 
Joined: Mar 2014
Posts: 24,882
I never said the entire movie would be about Peter and Gamora, it's just obvious that and this new Gamora is going to be a huge part of the plot. That's just one of the MANY things I'm curious about with v3. How this Gamora that has no past, relationship, or bonds with the Guardians is very interesting and I wonder how that will affect the movie and their future. I've always been curious about Rocket's past since he said in the first film that he got torn apart and made over and over, he still clearly has mental scars about that too. So I can't wait to see that explored as well. I don't remember if they said the GOTG films would be a trilogy but I hope they don't stop at three cause I feel like there is still so much more they could do with this team and their cosmic storyline (just like I felt only three Thor films wasn't enough, especially after Thor's journey in Endgame) So I hope and do think there will be a v4 after this.
Butterfly85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2020, 08:53 AM
  #12
Moderator Support Team

 
fly me to the moon's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 514,880
Quote:
Originally Posted by Summer Falls (View Post)
At the moment we know it will have Thor in it the guardians that is it really .

Well i they will be focusing on Rockets past or why he gets those scares , but i thought they already discussed it in the movies ?

Do we know how many more movies they will have ?
I tho that Thor won't be in it, but that would be Thor's film?? I'm sure that's what they said..

I assume that it could be last film, but who know as long they need to renew the contact to have more films of Guardians ..
__________________


*judging*


Steph/credit: NOLA504
fly me to the moon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2020, 06:58 PM
  #13
Master Fan

 
Joined: Mar 2014
Posts: 24,882
I haven't heard yet whether Thor will be in v3 or not, I've just heard in Thor 4 we will see the Guardians at the beginning, and I also heard Rocket and Groot could have bigger roles in it than the other Guardians. I hope it's true, I loved Thor's chemistry with all the Guardians. Especially Rocket and Groot, so I'll be glad if those three hang out again. In general, I hope they keep Thor on their team. Showing him join them at the end of Endgame shows so much potential and it would be a waste if they tease that that don't even go anywhere with it.
Butterfly85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2020, 12:08 AM
  #14
Fan Forum Star

 
Summer Falls's Avatar
See i feel he migjt be in it , theybare mentioned something but nothing is offical.. saw this and it make me sad


Guysssss nooo


__________________
"I believe that doing movies like this is positive
because they can inspire and be entertaining."
- Andrew Garfield
Summer Falls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2020, 08:46 AM
  #15
Moderator Support Team

 
fly me to the moon's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 514,880
I have feeling that it will happen..
__________________


*judging*


Steph/credit: NOLA504
fly me to the moon is offline   Reply With Quote
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top

Powered by vBulletin, Copyright © 2000-2022.

Copyright © 1998-2022, Fan Forum.


TEST