Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-07-2004, 06:54 AM
Part-Time Fan

YA eisodes

Hi,

What I understood that you're looking for YA episodes, and I actually have them on my hard disk too, and I can share them with you, with pleasure.
I also was looking for the unaired pilot weeks ago, fortunately another YA fan sent it too me, and I should be receiving it soon though. Anyway, if you're intrested let me know.

J&H4ever,

Chacha
Old 11-07-2004, 04:07 PM
Elite Fan

Welcome!
Quote:
Originally posted by Adoration
Recently I lost everything I had saved on my hard drive including some YA videos I had which at the time I had no way of burning on a disc. Since then I've been desperately trying to find them again with no luck. I believe they were made by someone named Gruler. One was JaHammer video to David Gray's 'This Year's Love' and the other two were just all the J/H scenes from the show put together and I believe they were titled Part 1 and Part 2. Does anyone know if they're available at another site or does anyone have them and is willing to share?
I know which videos you're talking about, you could download them at Nelle's Kate and Ian site. Sadly, the site is gone and so are the downloads. I would send them to you, but I don't have them, but I'm sure someone else can help you.
Old 11-07-2004, 06:21 PM
Master Fan

Hey,

Chacha hope your having fun here, I told you it would be cool

Adoration Welcome

Mei Zhuo - Your such a lurker

Later

Old 11-08-2004, 04:38 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Jahammer33
Hi,

What I understood that you're looking for YA episodes, and I actually have them on my hard disk too, and I can share them with you, with pleasure.
I also was looking for the unaired pilot weeks ago, fortunately another YA fan sent it too me, and I should be receiving it soon though. Anyway, if you're intrested let me know.

J&H4ever,

Chacha

Thanks for the offer Chacha but it wasn't the actual episodes I was looking for. Someone used the scenes and made some videos and those were what I was looking for. Thanks anyway.

Quote:
Originally posted by wolkenfuehlen
Welcome!

I know which videos you're talking about, you could download them at Nelle's Kate and Ian site. Sadly, the site is gone and so are the downloads. I would send them to you, but I don't have them, but I'm sure someone else can help you.
Yup, those are the ones and that was the site. I was so sad to see the site gone when I went back after my computer crashed. Hopefully someone out there will have them and be willing to share.

Quote:
Originally posted by Orton

Adoration Welcome
Thanks for the welcome Orton and wolkenfuehlen. This place is great. I'm so glad I stumbled upon it.
Old 11-08-2004, 06:25 AM
Master Fan

Hi and welcome Adoration!

fics | vids | stupid little life
Old 11-08-2004, 07:12 AM
nki
Absolute Fan

more JaHammers! Hi Adoration and Chacha!
JaHammers are coming out! pretty soon, we'll be conquering the world! (no? the universe, then...)

Old 11-08-2004, 11:26 AM
Ultimate Fan

I love smilie... it just made my day.

The time has come to watch Smallville. Join the 2009 Smallville Marathon!
Old 11-08-2004, 01:25 PM
nki
Absolute Fan

wow, another one! hi katka15!
hmm...4 more jahammers....it's time to ..
always loved this scene...something about the necklace grabbin'...

Last edited by nki; 11-08-2004 at 01:30 PM
Old 11-08-2004, 03:05 PM
Elite Fan

Hello Jahammers!

Nikki, I love that scene. The art is very pretty, too.
Old 11-08-2004, 08:42 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Adoration
Thanks for the welcome Orton and wolkenfuehlen. This place is great. I'm so glad I stumbled upon it. [/B]
We're glad too Its great to see new names, cause I can't see your faces

Conquering the world huh? can I be the leader with Hammie on my right side

Old 11-09-2004, 05:21 PM
Master Fan

Adoration and Chacha!

Yeah glad to see new Jahammers! Hope Rose is lurking from time to time she'll be sooooooo proud!

Quote:
Originally posted by nki
more JaHammers! Hi Adoration and Chacha!
JaHammers are coming out! pretty soon, we'll be conquering the world! (no? the universe, then...)
the 'necklace' art Nikki!
Old 11-10-2004, 08:37 AM
nki
Absolute Fan

^thank you...

Rose posted on ian's board the other day. She has this concert on Saturday(?) but hopefully, she'll be back after that...

if you visited the site, there's one section there called jahammers' block and it includes columns but i still don't know how this will work. I was thinking maybe have jahammers++ write up a column(opinions, views, other literary...) on anything abt. YA/jh. (just like newspaper articles). i've read a lot of great,long posts on the boards and figured that these insightful thoughts shouldn't go to waste. i hope i can make this one work...if not, then i'll just forget abt. it...i'm still not sure about this. i'd love to hear your suggestions...

Ham in Action!

I know there are other pics on this event...(there was even one shot w/ both him and kate), but i can't find it.

Last edited by nki; 11-10-2004 at 10:01 AM
Old 11-11-2004, 11:06 PM
Master Fan

I have that picture somewhere, I just be bothered finding it and posting it I'm a lazy bugger

Old 11-12-2004, 08:07 PM
Master Fan

Rose will be back?

Which site is that?

Quote:
Originally posted by nki
^thank you...

Rose posted on ian's board the other day. She has this concert on Saturday(?) but hopefully, she'll be back after that...
Old 11-13-2004, 04:00 AM
nki
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Talliann
Which site is that?
i was going...site? what site? jahammerism_online...
link>http://www.geocities.com/jahammerism...hsm_anyone.htm

Quote:
f5
Is it still surprising for you to know that YA's Hamilton (and Jake) still has a lot of fans? Do you think that your character, Boone will also have such an impact?

Very. With the story lines that are being written I would be so bold to say, it’s a possibility. Hamilton was a kid and easily identified by virtue of his existential qualities, while Boone is seemingly starting to understand pure existentialism at it’s finest in the most extreme of circumstances. They are both lost people just trying to figure out life...

Last edited by nki; 11-13-2004 at 05:23 AM