Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-01-2004, 01:36 PM
nki
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Talliann
Nikki sorry to hear that too, how can we help? I could send you a copy of my YA tapes but all epis are in Spanish...
you could send me jakeandhamilton... i'm feeling better now even though it will be a while before i get all the episodes again. the site still works for me so life's not that bad after all...i went avatar crazy the other day w/c was probably due of my frustration of losing the files. (how crazy? oh about 100 gif files... i am serious, you know? it was therapeutic...) here's my for everyone. i've been gone since last thursday so i need my YA fix...bad. i'll post some of the avatars later...they're all j+h, of course.
Old 11-01-2004, 02:25 PM
Part-Time Fan

Ok, so I've kind of been watching YA in a weird order. The other day I watched the first 4 episodes in a row, but the 5th one didn't play, and 6 and 7 started playing the same as 5 so I didn't try and watch them, but today I put the 8th episode on and it played fine all the way through, so then I tried episode 6 and that worked, then I tried playing 7 and that cut out like half way through

But anyways, I just saw the scene where Jake rides up to the gas station and Bella finds out that Jake's a girl. I nearly started crying I tell you! when she said she didn't want to tell Jake what she thought in case she was wrong, and she was like "I thought why is this beautiful girl dressing up as a boy?" I was like "aaawwww!!!!!!!!" lol
Old 11-01-2004, 04:36 PM
Master Fan

Nikki Good to see you're doing fine after all

I'm looking forward to seein those j+h avies

Quote:
Originally posted by nki
i'll post some of the avatars later...they're all j+h, of course. [IMG]
Hannah glad to know you're enjoying the YA episodes, when they work fine
Old 11-01-2004, 08:54 PM
Master Fan

I like your avie Nki very pwetty

Old 11-02-2004, 02:33 AM
Elite Fan

nki, i'd love to see those avs too you really went av crazy huh?

av
Old 11-02-2004, 07:19 AM
nki
Absolute Fan

i posted some on the av thread...
Old 11-03-2004, 05:50 PM
Loyal Fan

God Nki , I adore that do the jahammer smilie. It makes me grin. Is it one you made?
Old 11-04-2004, 12:39 PM
nki
Absolute Fan

yeah---just the sign...it originally says ''uber sexy!"

*MUNCHies creative...
>>for the jahammered ones... (it all started with the creative captions thread...i get pretty ...you know, sometimes... )
Old 11-04-2004, 06:58 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by nki
yeah---just the sign...it originally says ''uber sexy!"

*MUNCHies creative...
>>for the jahammered ones... (it all started with the creative captions thread...i get pretty ...you know, sometimes... )
OMG OMG ...still recuperating from the link.....why nobody told me about it before?.....REALLY GOOD....congrats nki!!
Old 11-05-2004, 08:15 AM
Elite Fan

nki thanks! i'll go check out those avs an di love that smilie! so cute!

av
Old 11-05-2004, 06:04 PM
Master Fan

Nikki what such a cool YA stuff you make! I love the Munchies and all the Jahammer avies!
Old 11-05-2004, 10:55 PM
Part-Time Fan

Jake&Hamilton

Hi Nikki,

You know, I love your way of thinking of Jake&Ham.Ditto
Old 11-06-2004, 05:52 PM
Master Fan

Re: Jake&Hamilton

And once again, Nikki is spreading the Jahammer !

Quote:
Originally posted by Jahammer33
Hi Nikki,You know, I love your way of thinking of Jake&Ham.Ditto
Old 11-06-2004, 08:59 PM
Part-Time Fan

Jake&Hamilton

Oh yeah, she is. Since I'm one of those addicted persons to YA serie, always looking forward to seeing and hearing more.
Old 11-07-2004, 01:12 AM
New Fan

Newbie here just wanting to chime in with the JaHammer love. nki, thanks for posting that Guide to the Jahammer. Looking at pretty pictures of J/H is always a nice way to pass the time. Those two are just so cute together. Man, I wish we had more episodes.

I found this site kinda by accident while looking for something else and I'm so glad I did. I was trying to get to the Kate & Ian site which is sadly no longer there and followed some links and voila here I am. While I'm here maybe someone can help with my problem. Recently I lost everything I had saved on my hard drive including some YA videos I had which at the time I had no way of burning on a disc. Since then I've been desperately trying to find them again with no luck. I believe they were made by someone named Gruler. One was JaHammer video to David Gray's 'This Year's Love' and the other two were just all the J/H scenes from the show put together and I believe they were titled Part 1 and Part 2. Does anyone know if they're available at another site or does anyone have them and is willing to share? Any help at all would be appreciated. Feel free to email or PM me with any info. I need to explore this place a little more so hopefully I'll be dropping by often. How great that YA and JaHammer love is still alive and well.