Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-24-2013, 12:34 PM
Fan Forum Star

So many beautiful pics and gifs
Old 01-25-2013, 12:55 AM
Master Fan

I hope she attends the SAGs as well .
Rupert hardly speaks. You're lucky to get anything out of him these days, he just has a wicked sense of humor and he's very eccentric and very unique in the way that he does things. He's like a big kid. I feel like he'll never grow up, which I love.
Old 01-27-2013, 06:37 AM
Master Fan

source

Looks like she and Allen are there.

(cross-posted in Allen's thread.)

source

- Captain Frederick Wentworth, Persuasion, Chapter 23
Scarlet|tumblr|Twitter|FF.net

Last edited by ScarletCourt; 01-27-2013 at 06:51 AM
Old 01-27-2013, 07:04 AM
Master Fan

Photo by j_b_l • Instagram

The ever-lovely Michelle Dockery for Entertainment Weekly party tonight. MU: Me - Hair: @mararoszak - Stylin

Quote:
Michelle singing - Something There
http://bodaciouscans.tumblr.com/post...chelle-dockery

Rupert hardly speaks. You're lucky to get anything out of him these days, he just has a wicked sense of humor and he's very eccentric and very unique in the way that he does things. He's like a big kid. I feel like he'll never grow up, which I love.

Last edited by Sandrinha; 01-28-2013 at 12:17 PM
Old 01-29-2013, 04:26 AM
Master Fan

Thanks for bringing all those Michelle pics over. She looked marvelous at the SAG awards

Old 02-03-2013, 08:05 AM
Master Fan

met michelle dockery at the south congress cafe... | such stuff as dreams are made on

We Can't All Be Winners...
Old 02-03-2013, 08:11 AM
Moderator Manager

Love all the SAG pics. She looks beautiful and her dress, I love it! I don't know what icon to use now.

Perfect hair on a very sexy dress.

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 02-03-2013, 08:16 AM
Master Fan

"Delete that," she half-joked.

Phyllis Logan and Michelle Dockery return from their SAG triumph in LA.

this is nightline, Michelle Dockery backstage during the 19th Annual...

What is she signing?
Old 02-03-2013, 10:40 AM
Master Fan

This is a guess, but probably some sort of agreement that says that she won't be using the SAG award in some awful way. When you win these awards, there's always the chance the winner will put it in something awful and by signing that you won't dishonor the SAG statue, they can then sue you if you did.

Old 02-03-2013, 12:40 PM
Part-Time Fan

Winners usually sign posters (Emmys, Oscars and in this case, SAG) to be auctioned off. Hence them using a sharpie
Old 02-03-2013, 10:16 PM
Moderator Manager

DO THIS please.

Quote:
British actress Michelle Dockery is considering forming a band with her former Downton Abbey co-star Jessica Brown Findlay after teaching her to play guitar.

The two stars played sisters Lady Mary and Lady Sybil Crawley in the hit U.K. period drama until Findlay’s recent exit from the show, but Dockery has revealed they are anxious to work together again on a new music project.

Dockery is a keen singer, and has even appeared on stage with her onscreen mother Elizabeth McGovern and her band Sadie and the Hotheads, and she is now hoping to start her own group with Findlay.

She tells Britain’s Daily Express newspaper, “I can sing and play the acoustic guitar. I’ve actually been teaching Jessica Brown Findlay. We might even start a band.”
Michelle Dockery | Michelle Dockery Wants To Start A Band With Downton Abbey Co-star | Contactmusic.com

Old 02-04-2013, 02:23 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by smile16 (View Post)
Winners usually sign posters (Emmys, Oscars and in this case, SAG) to be auctioned off. Hence them using a sharpie
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarletCourt (View Post)
This is a guess, but probably some sort of agreement that says that she won't be using the SAG award in some awful way. When you win these awards, there's always the chance the winner will put it in something awful and by signing that you won't dishonor the SAG statue, they can then sue you if you did.
Thanks guys but i think i believe in Smile's answer more because i heard Kate Winslet once placed her Oscars in her bathroom , so that people could stop bugging her about them, so i think the moment you win an award you can pretty much do anything with it.
Old 02-04-2013, 09:51 PM
Moderator Manager

Here's a nice interview with the designer of her dress for the SAGs, Micaela Erlanger:
Micaela Erlanger Opens Up About Michelle Dockery's Sultry Red-Carpet Look - Harper's BAZAAR

And might as well post this here too (for those who haven't seen it).

Old 02-05-2013, 03:24 AM
Master Fan

The "side boob" was a big topic of conversation the night of the SAG Awards on tumblr.

Old 02-05-2013, 11:43 PM
Moderator Manager

She looks to be wearing this outfit for 3x05. Nothing spoilery for those who haven't seen S3.

Michelle Dockery talks Downton Abbey - 1 videos | InStyle UK