Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-27-2013, 11:30 PM
Fan Forum Star

Probably kick rocks... effort is not her strong suit
Old 02-27-2013, 11:31 PM
Fan Forum Star

Probably, but I have to admit that I'm hoping she will surprise us and work at it
Old 02-28-2013, 08:22 PM
Master Fan

Well, I don't think Sutton is as disillusioned as she needs to be with Rebecca Sutton may be confronting her, but she is also telling her everything she knows. And Rebecca is obviously not returning the favor. Sutton needs to wise up and stop leaking all Emma's activities and suspicions to Rebecca before she can be trustworthy.

Old 03-02-2013, 09:28 PM
Fan Forum Star

I don't understand why she is though.
Old 03-02-2013, 09:47 PM
Master Fan

Because Sutton thinks she is the only important person. If she doesn't know something, she will betray anyone in order to get the information she wants. Then she blames them for not trusting her and telling her in the first place. But she is untrustworthy. because she doesn't have any loyalty to anyone.

Old 03-02-2013, 10:20 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by webinterlude (View Post)
Because Sutton thinks she is the only important person. If she doesn't know something, she will betray anyone in order to get the information she wants. Then she blames them for not trusting her and telling her in the first place. But she is untrustworthy. because she doesn't have any loyalty to anyone.
Nope to herself though
Old 03-03-2013, 06:25 PM
Master Fan

So they ask what it will take to get the twins working together again, and I think it is them trying to clear Ted. Their dad after all. Funny Emma wasn't all that sympathetic with Thayer when they were going after evidence that Alec killed Derek. Now she expects everyone to help her, She is acting more and more like Sutton!

Old 03-04-2013, 11:06 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
So they ask what it will take to get the twins working together again, and I think it is them trying to clear Ted. Their dad after all. Funny Emma wasn't all that sympathetic with Thayer when they were going after evidence that Alec killed Derek. Now she expects everyone to help her, She is acting more and more like Sutton!
It really does seem like they're kind of switching personalities - Emma is becoming more and more like Sutton and is starting to take things for granted and Sutton wants to be more like Emma.
Old 03-04-2013, 03:59 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by simply be mine (View Post)
It really does seem like they're kind of switching personalities - Emma is becoming more and more like Sutton and is starting to take things for granted and Sutton wants to be more like Emma.
I'm not really convinced Sutton has changed. People keep saying tha, but she is still lying to everyone, and working in secret against Emma, and maybe against Rebecca. I think Sutton is still just in it for herself. And I hope Emma's behavior reverts to normal. We really don't need two Sutton's.

Old 03-04-2013, 05:14 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
I'm not really convinced Sutton has changed. People keep saying tha, but she is still lying to everyone, and working in secret against Emma, and maybe against Rebecca. I think Sutton is still just in it for herself. And I hope Emma's behavior reverts to normal. We really don't need two Sutton's.
Yeah we really didn't see a big revelation that Sutton has changed which means she has more to go .
Old 03-05-2013, 04:00 PM
Master Fan

Well, there isn't much time left. Since Sutton and Emma confront Ted together, they must have some scenes before that. I wonder what Emma's attitude is towards Sutton now. She didn't seem to want anything to do with her last week, and was even somewhat bored with her IMO. Maybe disgusted, but she seemed rather fatalistic about it. I wonder what Sutton is thinking about Theresa's disappearance now. Sutton needs to spill.

Old 03-05-2013, 10:28 PM
Fan Forum Star

im glad he knows and i hope we get mroe with them

i wonder if the shows renewed yet?

I love you
it's ruining my life
{}
Old 03-06-2013, 12:33 AM
Fan Forum Star

Wow tonight really shocked me
But I was so happy to see the twin interaction. I loved that they both had moments with Ted.
Old 03-06-2013, 08:05 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I also loved their awkward hug lol.
Old 03-06-2013, 12:43 PM
Master Fan

Wow!, What did you think about Sutton telling Emma to go to Ethan at the end? Do you think it is for real, that she has given up on him? Or do you think it is just that she doesn't like those emotional scenes where people need compassion and support? And Emma is better at it, so Sutton sends her in. She's done that before.

But Sutton has had glimmers of relection it seems. I was sorry she couldn't be more affectionate with Laurel, but honestly, Sutton isn't a comfortable person. Emma is that half, and at least Laurel has her too now. I think it was great that Laurel tried to get the twins back together, and I think if she keeps working at it she will succeed, to some extent anyway.

THere is so much betrayel between the twins at this point, although it is becoming clear that Sutton does finally recognize that she has two sisters, and a father, not just a birth mother, and maybe betraying everyone else for that mother wasn't a good idea.

Do you think Emma will ever forgive Rebecca, or want to have anything to do with her after all this? I could see Sutton ignoring the past, but not Emma.