Old 02-21-2013, 10:44 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

It was a great moment between the two!

Aaron Tveit is Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street
Old 02-21-2013, 01:25 PM
Master Fan

It was actually nice to hear Sutton expressing some concern for Emma. Sutton may be just selfish, and used to hiding her softer feelings, and angry with Emma over Ethan. Maybe deep down, she does care about Emma? IDK.

But I'm glad that she didn't tell Rebecca Emma's secrets. Just in case. And now she is more suspicious than ever of Rebecca, since she knows Rebecca has secrets from her too.

But can Emma trust her? Can she trust Emma? I think Emma is up to something too.

Old 02-23-2013, 07:09 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

Quote:
But I'm glad that she didn't tell Rebecca Emma's secrets.
What secrets? That she knows about Rebecca?

Old 02-23-2013, 08:58 PM
Master Fan

She didn't tell Rebecca that Emma suspects her of murdering Derek. She brought it up by asking Rebecca if she hated Kristin, to be happy that Kristin was with a murderer, because Alec was a murderer right? Then Rebecca admitted to framing Alec, but said the evidence was sent to her.

in the first meeting, when she told Rebecca that they had all plotted against her and kidnapped her. Sutton said, "I think they know something about you that I don't. You play all these games with everyone else, how do I know you're not keeping things from me?" But she didn't say that Emma knew she was their mother, or that Laurel knew the secret.

Old 02-23-2013, 10:06 PM
Fan Forum Star

I think Sutton is starting to see that Emma is not that far off and is starting to trust Emma little bit more than she is letting on.
Old 02-24-2013, 07:47 AM
Master Fan

Well, Emma really is the basically honest one. She has never liked all the secrets and lies. Sutton was the instigator. So I think Sutton has always trusted Emma. Even used her honesty against her. And Sutton respects Rebecca for her ability to be deceitful, but because she knows, she also doesn't really trust her. It didn't take much for either Sutton or Rebecca to admit they might not be able to trust each other.

Old 02-24-2013, 08:04 AM
Fan Forum Star

Well I hope they start working together to. See what rebecca is up to.
Old 02-24-2013, 10:20 AM
Master Fan

I think Emma will be a lot more cautious now. She grew up in a hostile environment, having to depend on herself. she has been so happy to come into this loving supportive environment that she forgot those early life lessons. I hope she doesn't revert too much to the orphan Emma, but she does need to be more careful.
Maybe now Sutton will start seeing Emma for who she really is?

Old 02-24-2013, 02:32 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by webinterlude (View Post)
I think Emma will be a lot more cautious now. She grew up in a hostile environment, having to depend on herself. she has been so happy to come into this loving supportive environment that she forgot those early life lessons. I hope she doesn't revert too much to the orphan Emma, but she does need to be more careful.
Maybe now Sutton will start seeing Emma for who she really is?
We can hope yeah.
Old 02-24-2013, 05:05 PM
Master Fan

OK, probably hoping in vain.

Sutton has never really bothered to listen to Emma. And even last episode her whole bravado attitude when she attacked Emma for keeping her birth mother a secret from her was pretty melodramatic and ridiculous. And Emma ignored it, rightly. but did Sutton listen to what Emma was saying, did Sutton realize at all that Emma was stifling her emotions, so that Sutton could be happy? It just sounded that way to me, as if Emma was trying to make things right for Sutton. Redress old wrongs.

I almost feel like Emma just wants to clean up the mess so she can move on. And I really don't know what Sutton wants any more.

Old 02-24-2013, 06:16 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

It is really hard to tell what Sutton wants at this point.

Old 02-24-2013, 06:31 PM
Master Fan

Well it sounds like a lot of things will be revealed next episode. So maybe we will find out more about both Emma and Sutton's motives.

Old 02-25-2013, 12:50 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Ha Ha! I think the slap is pretty representative of the twins relationship! There hasn't ever been much sisterly affection between them.
That needs to change
Old 02-25-2013, 12:39 PM
Master Fan

I think Emma has tried many times to make peace with Sutton. I think it is Sutton's turn. It isn't as if Sutton hasn't betrayed Emma, more than once.

Old 02-26-2013, 06:50 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I think Emma has tried many times to make peace with Sutton. I think it is Sutton's turn. It isn't as if Sutton hasn't betrayed Emma, more than once.
I agree. I think Sutton is headed in the right direction though now that she's starting to question Rebecca.