Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 06-12-2012, 06:24 AM
Elite Fan

That's weird, now I can't see them either.
Old 06-17-2012, 08:52 PM
Master Fan

OK, so I had to finally register for photobucket, or whatever, so I could post those pictures! You guys are making me keep up with life! I love it! Thanks!

Some day I may create a tumblr account or equivalent, and start doing arts and things... except I never seem to have the time. Just one more thing to put on the 'when I retire' list!

Meanwhile, let's get Char back, and with her, a new boyfriend. Oh, yeah! She could come back WITH one!

Old 06-18-2012, 06:43 AM
Elite Fan

Yay, I can finally see them! I can only recommend a Tumblr account and start making arts. I've met SO many people on Tumblr, it's amazing. I'm not that active on Tumblr anymore though, and I unfortunately don't talk to the people I used to talk to regularly anymore.

Yes, I really do hope we'll see Char back on the show! I suppose there will be some new characters also, but I wouldn't mind getting Char back (with or without boyfriend) really!
Old 06-18-2012, 08:17 AM
Master Fan

I know, I know, I want to try making vids too! I always want to try a little of everything.

Only a couple of weeks, and we may find out about the new characters! They will have to be there for filming!

Old 06-18-2012, 08:56 AM
Elite Fan

Yes! I love watching fan vids on YouTube, but they look like so much work and they'd probably take forever to make! I may start reading a few tutorials on how to create vids.

I'll keep my fingers crossed!
Old 06-28-2012, 07:32 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

I only opened a Tumblr account so I could reblog other people's work! I barely go on it anymore, though. I do have a Photobucket account, so I can share pics throughout !

Can't wait to see who some of the new characters & guest stars are for Season 2! Looks like Charisma/Rebecca is becoming a regular, so that's exciting!

Aaron Tveit is Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street
Old 06-29-2012, 08:00 AM
Elite Fan

I do both, reblog and post my own work. Well, I used to post my own.

Me neither! Hopefully we'll get news soon!
Old 06-29-2012, 11:34 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stay Strongღ (View Post)
I only opened a Tumblr account so I could reblog other people's work! I barely go on it anymore, though. I do have a Photobucket account, so I can share pics throughout !

Can't wait to see who some of the new characters & guest stars are for Season 2! Looks like Charisma/Rebecca is becoming a regular, so that's exciting!
I don't think I have time to get into tumblr. But I followed your example Jess and opened a photobucket account so I can share pics here too! Now I can get into making art, and maybe even gifs if I have time to figure it out. My youtube account is dwindling since they have gotten stricter on copyright issues. Now the definition of a significant portion of a work appears to be 5%. I guess I'll have to try the creative process.

I'm not surprised Rebecca is a permanent character now, I'm just scared! She is very devious, and I worry about how this will all affect Emma. I think we all want to know what Rebecca is going to do about that.

Old 06-30-2012, 06:46 AM
Elite Fan

Yes, definitely! I just can't wait to find out more about Rebecca's plans.
Old 07-01-2012, 10:18 AM
Master Fan

There was an interview where Charisma said, maybe Rebecca isn't siding with Sutton against Emma, maybe she is playing Sutton.

Old 07-01-2012, 10:49 AM
Elite Fan

But why would Rebecca say "Great job, Sutton. Everything is going according to plan." then? Was that just a red herring?
Old 07-01-2012, 11:14 AM
Master Fan

Sutton's plan for Ethan is separate. Rebecca's plan was to get Alec arrested. That one worked. I don't know what other plans Rebecca has with Sutton, I am sure there are several... but Rebecca could just be turning a blind eye to Sutton's saabotaging of Emma for the moment. Maybe Rebecca will secretly encourage Emma to take Ethan back or something, not to let Sutton know, at least until the whole twin secret comes out, or the birth-mother secret. Seriously, some kind of secret needs to be revealed soon, and I don't mean the old affair!

Old 07-03-2012, 08:17 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by webinterlude (View Post)
There was an interview where Charisma said, maybe Rebecca isn't siding with Sutton against Emma, maybe she is playing Sutton.
I've actually thought about that myself. I hope we'll find out quickly within the second season what it is!

Old 07-04-2012, 09:41 AM
Master Fan

OK I'm really excited about the new characters.
Spoiler:

Old 07-04-2012, 12:03 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

So excited about new characters!