Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-02-2013, 03:40 PM
Master Fan

Well, thank you. It is nice to know that you enjoy it, I try to put out interesting thoughts. I love reading other's ideas too. There is nothing more fun than a lively discussion!

Old 02-02-2013, 05:16 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

That's what this forum is for!

Aaron Tveit is Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street
Old 02-02-2013, 09:35 PM
Extreme Fan

Emma reminds me of a lighter version of Joey Potter.
Old 02-03-2013, 07:00 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stay Strongღ (View Post)
You do! I'm glad because I sure as heck can never say that much, so I'm glad you do because I always enjoy reading what you have to say!
Me either! Though sometimes I do have a lot of thoughts but I don't know how to put them in words, if you know what I mean. I'm so glad we have this board to discuss about the show.
Old 02-03-2013, 04:00 PM
Fan Forum Star

i do think weve seen suttons vulnerable side in a relationship, and its been with ethan. the ranch proved it. suttons a horrible person so she cant keep it up at all times, but occasionally it slips in.

im not saying that sutton feelings for ethan are entirely pure and that she cares about all his interested and decisions and she only cares about him. no way. sutton is too selfish for that.

im just saying she does thave genuine feelings for him in whatever capacity.

some people seem to think that she has no feelings at all and its purely a game and i dont think thats fair to assume.

Quote:
I think it would be a surprise to her if Thayer refused to come to her aid. She thinks of him as HER loyal lapdog. She said it.
i still dont think so.

if anything, i think sutton would be HAPPY to know that thayer and emma were together again and that thayer was helping her. if emma is with thayer, then shes not with ethan and thats a good thing for sutton.
Old 02-03-2013, 09:45 PM
Fan Forum Star

I guess we will see what happens.
Old 02-04-2013, 07:50 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liam's curls (View Post)
i do think weve seen suttons vulnerable side in a relationship, and its been with ethan. the ranch proved it. suttons a horrible person so she cant keep it up at all times, but occasionally it slips in.

im not saying that sutton feelings for ethan are entirely pure and that she cares about all his interested and decisions and she only cares about him. no way. sutton is too selfish for that.

im just saying she does thave genuine feelings for him in whatever capacity.

some people seem to think that she has no feelings at all and its purely a game and i dont think thats fair to assume.
Well, to be honest, I think Sutton was being super manipulative at the ranch. Ethan was really confused at that time (seems like he still is now ) so Sutton grabbed the chance and used Ethan's dad so she could go to bed with him.
Old 02-04-2013, 10:00 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by simply be mine (View Post)
Well, to be honest, I think Sutton was being super manipulative at the ranch. Ethan was really confused at that time (seems like he still is now ) so Sutton grabbed the chance and used Ethan's dad so she could go to bed with him.
I'm not saying Sutton has or hasn't feelings for Ethan. I don't see how anyone could possibly know. I don't think Sutton really knows what is truth anymore.

But, every time Sutton uses her open, defenseless, honesty to try to seduce Ethan, it seems false and manipulative. Watching Sutton react to her own actions in NOT betraying Kristen and Ted, we see how she is torn with herself for giving in to soft emotions, to conscience. She has never shown that with Ethan, which makes me think it is planned and executed to get what she wants. Along with all the sly and satisfied looks she reveals to the camera when she is out of sight of others.

ETA
"open, defenseless, honesty" isn't something Sutton is familiar with. I think if she were ever open and honest, she would also be on the attack. Sutton is NOT defenseless. She is a fighter and a winner. And being the winner all the time means you have to beat everyone, and can't allow anyone to have any power over you.(including affection) Which is why I think Sutton and Rebecca will ultimately clash.

Last edited by webinterlude; 02-04-2013 at 10:05 AM
Old 02-05-2013, 10:50 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by webinterlude (View Post)
I'm not saying Sutton has or hasn't feelings for Ethan. I don't see how anyone could possibly know. I don't think Sutton really knows what is truth anymore.

But, every time Sutton uses her open, defenseless, honesty to try to seduce Ethan, it seems false and manipulative. Watching Sutton react to her own actions in NOT betraying Kristen and Ted, we see how she is torn with herself for giving in to soft emotions, to conscience. She has never shown that with Ethan, which makes me think it is planned and executed to get what she wants. Along with all the sly and satisfied looks she reveals to the camera when she is out of sight of others.

ETA
"open, defenseless, honesty" isn't something Sutton is familiar with. I think if she were ever open and honest, she would also be on the attack. Sutton is NOT defenseless. She is a fighter and a winner. And being the winner all the time means you have to beat everyone, and can't allow anyone to have any power over you.(including affection) Which is why I think Sutton and Rebecca will ultimately clash.
I think I said that similar, we really do not know what her actual feelings are because they hidden underneath lies and manipulation.
Old 02-05-2013, 11:45 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥Twilighter Tee♥ (View Post)
I think I said that similar, we really do not know what her actual feelings are because they hidden underneath lies and manipulation.
HA HA! Yes Tiana, I was agreeing with you and Kat.