Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 12-18-2012, 03:11 PM
Master Fan

so then, take your best guess - answer each!

I personally think Alec and Rebecca need to stay together. Stuck in an endless life of suspicion and sabotage of each other!

Old 12-22-2012, 05:54 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

I actually agree with that! I think they would be interesting to see together as a married, dysfunctional couple.

Aaron Tveit is Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street
Old 02-02-2013, 01:58 PM
Master Fan

Well some of our predictions came true. It took very little time for Alec to get out of jail. And now Alec and Rebeca are the most dysfunctional couple I've ever seen, except maybe in that movie about the two married assasins hired to kill each other! Which seems pretty close to our current storyline! I love their scenes though. They are so well matched. You can see that Rebecca gets afraid, but then her confidence reasserts. I don't know f she is over-confident, but personally, if she is really depending on Sutton to tow the line, she isn't as smart as she thinks. She has had many demonstrations of Suttons disregard for following instructions. Alec on the other hand knows Sutton pretty well, and it looks like he knows Rebecca pretty well too. I still wonder why he fell into her trap in the first place? Was it a double decoy, or did he really like her?

Old 02-02-2013, 03:35 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

I was totally thinking of "Mr. & Mrs. Smith" while watching the episode! It really is like that with them!

Old 02-02-2013, 03:45 PM
Master Fan

Oh! I wasn't sure if that was the title of the movie or not! I'm so bad at remembering names. But I remember story lines! And the only difference here is that Rebecca and Alec are working for themselves, not someone else, so I don't know if they can reach any compromise.

Old 02-02-2013, 05:48 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

Yes! That's the actual name of the movie! They really did fall in love at the end. I wonder if Alec & Rebecca will.

Old 02-03-2013, 09:10 AM
Elite Fan

Not sure if Rebecca will ever fall in love with Alec. She's just too obsessed with Ted, just like Sutton is with Ethan.
Old 02-04-2013, 02:06 PM
Master Fan

I think Ted and Alec will continue to work together. Which makes it harder for Rebecca to get rid of Alec to get to Ted.

Old 02-05-2013, 12:02 AM
Fan Forum Star

They really are good upping one on the other.
Old 02-05-2013, 12:32 PM
Master Fan

I wonder if we will get Alec /Rebecca scenes tonight? I hope so... Alec needs to take care of that Mads/Ryan situation! What are they doing in Rebecca's house?

Old 02-06-2013, 07:30 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by webinterlude (View Post)
I wonder if we will get Alec /Rebecca scenes tonight? I hope so... Alec needs to take care of that Mads/Ryan situation! What are they doing in Rebecca's house?
You mean Mads/Jordan? So, we did get a small scene. I wonder what Alec meant at the end of the episode when he said "We have to look like one big happy family" or something like that.
Old 02-06-2013, 05:59 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by simply be mine (View Post)
You mean Mads/Jordan? So, we did get a small scene. I wonder what Alec meant at the end of the episode when he said "We have to look like one big happy family" or something like that.
Yes that's what I meant, Mads/Jordan.

I wondered why Alec was having Mads stay in Rebecca's house. He told Dan it was dangerous, or agreed anyway, and he thinks Rebecca framed him and is involved in the murder and who knows what else, and he knows Mads is hooking up with Jordan in some way, and that Jordan is somehow involved with Rebecca, so why is he allowing Mads to be in the middle of that dangerous situation? Is he risking her to keep Rebecca from getting suspicious of him? IDK