Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-28-2014, 10:32 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by chromeknickers (View Post)
Take your time, they're not going anywhere. Although I will be updating We Were Human this week, probably Friday or Saturday. Before Thursday, though, I think I should post a smut story. ;P One idea I have involves Bonnie being a succubus, but I'm sure that's been done multiple times.
Lol never read that kind of stories!!!

I'll give it a try if you go for that.
lol bonnie a succubus is something I must see!

And will Damon be human?Ok now I just ask for spoilers
Old 09-28-2014, 10:37 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agraiel (View Post)
It's just said that even they know how much the show sucks,but the fear of the "lil' fangirls" is just too big.

After Elena became a vamp,and that stupid sirebond thing,I didn't enjoyed D/E as a fan back then.Imagine my surprise just watching and going like "no...no...this doesn't make sense...omfg this sucks..." at that point I wanted S/E back so they may re-do the D/E storyline...

Bonnie lost too much on this show...and none cares about that too much...is like they got comfortable with that like wth.

I will still watch the show...but you know just when I'm bored or something if the SL is at the same level as last season.

Probably the ratings should go down in total viewership to 0.9 and then they'd know?

Yup, the sirebond completely ruined her character.
Yeah... I'd prefer S/E over whatever we are getting now... although Stefan deserves way better so I hope their 'never never ever getting back together yeah'... well for now anyway.

Yeah Bonnie has went through the most... and she's still dead now. what a life.

I'm just read to quit the show. Which is why I'm hoping for the best.
Old 09-28-2014, 10:41 AM
Absolute Fan

I hope Stefans finds the strenght in him to shove those feelings away!

Oh don't you even think about it now!Let's keep it to a non-quiter level till the first episode starts! Just amuse me on this one!
Old 09-28-2014, 10:42 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal◘fate (View Post)
[FONT="Tahoma"]I remembered reading We Were Human a long while ago. That's a good fic. I loved it!
Thank you. Yeah, I haven't updated since June. I went on vacation and returned burnt out for writing. It happens. It sucks, but it happens. :/

Quote:
It's just sad that even they know how much the show sucks,but the fear of the "lil' fangirls" is just too big.
This is one of the reasons why I hate the teen-based shows nowadays because they are so influenced by social media. This never happened in the 90s and early 2000s. And this show refuses to mature as the characters get older. I wish they'd take a page from Whedon, but that's asking for the impossible. The sad thing is that a whole TEAM of writers came up with this rubbish. Even a room full of monkeys could write Shakespeare.
Old 09-28-2014, 10:45 AM
Absolute Fan

^^ good point man. the monekey thing is just too funny

The problem is that thos viewer in particular have no idea what a good show mean,and the writers will do anything for better ratings...they do a bad job at that in the end too.
Old 09-28-2014, 10:46 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
I hope Stefans finds the strenght in him to shove those feelings away!

Oh don't you even think about it now!Let's keep it to a non-quiter level till the first episode starts! Just amuse me on this one!

It's just tough, because Elena is "the love of his life" ... so yeah. lol

I'm waiting till episode 6. lol

Quote:

Thank you. Yeah, I haven't updated since June. I went on vacation and returned burnt out for writing. It happens. It sucks, but it happens. :/

This is one of the reasons why I hate the teen-based shows nowadays because they are so influenced by social media. This never happened in the 90s and early 2000s. And this show refuses to mature as the characters get older. I wish they'd take a page from Whedon, but that's asking for the impossible. The sad thing is that a whole TEAM of writers came up with this rubbish. Even a room full of monkeys could write Shakespeare.

Whenever I decide to read it again, I'll most likely read from the start to refresh my memory. lol

I agree! which is why I always said that I believe TVD would've been such a better show if it existed in the 90s. They wouldn't be influenced by social media and all of that.
Whendon just did a storyline he liked, popular or not. Which made BTVS very successful.
Old 09-28-2014, 10:48 AM
Absolute Fan

Yep and what the "love of his life" did in the end...??
Old 09-28-2014, 10:49 AM
Fan Forum Legend

^ I know... but I think in the season 4 finale, Stefan said if she did choose him he'd be with her cause she's the love of his life... he told Lexi that I think.

Quote:

The problem is that thos viewer in particular have no idea what a good show mean,and the writers will do anything for better ratings...they do a bad job at that in the end too.

Well I'm starting to think this show really don't care about the ratings, after looking at that horrible excuse of a promo for the next episode. That's just a bad promo.
Old 09-28-2014, 10:54 AM
Absolute Fan

I don't know what kind of stunt they are trying to pull,but it ain't workin'!!

But I will still see many Bamon scenes this season and that it's just great,and I'll try to focus more on that as the episodes will go.I can't take anything serious on this show.It's not worth it.Just Bamon
Old 09-28-2014, 10:56 AM
Part-Time Fan

I think it's a tie between Tyler and Bonnie who have suffered the most.

Tyler - Abusive father, killed; loving, murdered by his sire to punish Tyler; uncle murdered; made to accidentally kill someone and turned into a vampire; endured torturous transformation every full moon; made a hybrid and sired to Klaus; breaks every bone in his body 100+ times for the girl he loves, only for her to eventually sleep with the man who tortured him, killed his pack and his mother and banished him from his own town. Meanwhile the Klaroline and Steroline fandom accuse him of being abusive because he bared his teeth at her after finding out she slept with Klaus and wouldn't leave him alone when he told her to.

Bonnie - Mother abandoned her when she was three; absentee father; Grams (only real parent), died; finds mother to see that she cares for someone else's son more than her own child; mother turned into a vampire and abandons her again; father murdered; boyfriend cheated on her with a ghost; boyfriend keeps secrets from her; dies for cheating boyfriend; dies for friend who could give two ****s about her; dies for everyone, who could give two ****s about her. Yet Delena fans wants her to stay dead even though Bonnie has saved Elena's arse and everyone she loves multiple times.

Last edited by chromeknickers; 09-28-2014 at 11:12 AM
Old 09-28-2014, 10:57 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
I don't know what kind of stunt they are trying to pull,but it ain't workin'!!

But I will still see many Bamon scenes this season and that it's just great,and I'll try to focus more on that as the episodes will go.I can't take anything serious on this show.It's not worth it.Just Bamon

It sure isn't... luckily I know Bamon scenes will be happening or I'd have no desire to watch TVD again based on the promos I watched thus far.

It's not worth taking to seriously, which is why I'd quit if it doesn't express.
I hope for great Bamon moments and for more Bonnie being a bit more selfish. Hopefully Damon brings that side out of Bonnie!
Old 09-28-2014, 11:01 AM
Part-Time Fan

Bonnie being more selfish would be a GODSEND. The closest we ever got to that was her 'Bygones!' with Silas. That was more revenge than selfishness, though. She needs to tell those 'friends' of hers to STFU! I was even disappointed by Caroline this season, considering she was the only one who knew that Bonnie was going to disappear, too, but she was more concerned with the very alive Stefan.
Old 09-28-2014, 11:02 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
I think it's a tie between Tyler and Bonnie who have suffered the most.

Tyler - Abusive father, killed; loving, murdered by his sire to punish Tyler; made to accidentally kill someone and turned into a vampire; endured torturous transformation every full moon; made a hybrid and sired to Klaus; breaks every bone in his body 100+ times for the girl he loves, only for her to eventually sleep with the man who tortured him, killed his pack and his mother and banished him from his own town. Meanwhile the Klaroline and Steroline fandom accuse him of being abusive because he bared his teeth at her after finding out she slept with Klaus and wouldn't leave him alone when he told her to.

Bonnie - Mother abandoned her when she was three; absentee father; finds mother to see that she cares for someone else's son more than her own child; mother turned into a vampire and abandons her again; father murdered; boyfriend cheated on her with a ghost; boyfriend keeps secrets from her; dies for cheating boyfriend; dies for friend who could give two ****s about her; dies for everyone, who could give two ****s about her. Yet Delena fans wants her to stay dead even though Bonnie has saved Elena's arse and everyone she loves multiple times.

They both went through a lot... but Elena did as well.

Elena - Lost both of her adopted parents, and Aunt Jenna raised her... only for her to die. Founds out she's a dopplegange to a vamp Katherine who wanted to takes her headoff. She starting know her biological Mother and Father only for both of them to die as well.
She doesn't want to be a vampire but instead in a tragic way gets turned to one. She loses Jeremy [she did get him back though.
A hostage at least once per season. Katherine switched bodies with her, so she had no control over what happened. She did deal with her fair share of horrible things as well.

The huge advantage she got is that Alaric and Jeremy came back to life, with Bonnie and Tyler... they haven't had the privilege for a loved one to return from the dead for good.
Old 09-28-2014, 11:11 AM
Part-Time Fan

Oh, I forgot Bonnie lost Grams, her only real parent. And Tyler lost his uncle.

I still say Tyler had it worse than Elena. He has no relatives. No siblings. No real support system. Elena has people dying for her. She has her brother. She has Alaric. She has two brothers willing to kill everyone for her. Well, she only has the one now. She has friends willing to die for her. She has family in Colorado.

My point is that the show acts like Elena is the only person to have suffered, which is complete BS.

EDIT: It's interesting to note that a lot of Bonnie's losses are indirectly because of Elena. Losing Grams. Her mother abandoning her. Her mother being turned into a vampire. Dying, twice. Elena is not directly responsible for any of this, but to be honest, if I had a friend who caused me to lose my family and my own life, indirectly or not, I'd wish her well and get the hell out of town and as far away from her as a possible.
Old 09-28-2014, 11:16 AM
Absolute Fan

When I look back and see how much Bonnie was used as "Jesus" it's just make me sick.No one seem to care that her life...or her undead life most of the time has affected her.I hope Damon to see what's under her skin somehow and maybe appreciate her more.IT will be nice for a change for someone to have her back and treat her like a dear friend and maybe more