View Single Post
Old 09-28-2014, 10:46 AM
eternalfate
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agraiel (View Post)
I hope Stefans finds the strenght in him to shove those feelings away!

Oh don't you even think about it now!Let's keep it to a non-quiter level till the first episode starts! Just amuse me on this one!

It's just tough, because Elena is "the love of his life" ... so yeah. lol

I'm waiting till episode 6. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by chromeknickers (View Post)

Thank you. Yeah, I haven't updated since June. I went on vacation and returned burnt out for writing. It happens. It sucks, but it happens. :/

This is one of the reasons why I hate the teen-based shows nowadays because they are so influenced by social media. This never happened in the 90s and early 2000s. And this show refuses to mature as the characters get older. I wish they'd take a page from Whedon, but that's asking for the impossible. The sad thing is that a whole TEAM of writers came up with this rubbish. Even a room full of monkeys could write Shakespeare.

Whenever I decide to read it again, I'll most likely read from the start to refresh my memory. lol

I agree! which is why I always said that I believe TVD would've been such a better show if it existed in the 90s. They wouldn't be influenced by social media and all of that.
Whendon just did a storyline he liked, popular or not. Which made BTVS very successful.