Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-28-2014, 09:47 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agraiel (View Post)
OFC I am!How couldn't I?I'll never loose that side of me on the long run I may get down for a few hours but that wears off in no time

why would anyone do that?

Ok "real deal" don't make me pull out the sleep warnings again!!I can be very persuasive at times!!

You were just not sounding like yourself for about a week. Nice to see that optimism back a bit.

We are like almost four days away now from the return for TVD?
Old 09-28-2014, 10:00 AM
Absolute Fan

Yeah! Like wth was wrong with me! and it wasn't as long as that common!

Yep,make way for Bamon bi...I'll stop myself there! I get too excited at times about this.
Old 09-28-2014, 10:01 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I just can't wait for the day to actually come around. To have some actual scenes to discuss. lol
Old 09-28-2014, 10:06 AM
Absolute Fan

I can't wait either,the last months passed so easily compared to this week.I just want to see an episode to chill out!

Oh my,I won't stop talking that's for sure.
Old 09-28-2014, 10:08 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I know. I want at least five minutes of Bamon screentime in 6x01. Hopefully this is our year. It's amazing that I feel more confident now that the episodes are almost here.
Old 09-28-2014, 10:10 AM
Part-Time Fan

The one thing I *am* optimistic about with Bamon is a brotp. Obviously I want more than that, but I'm fairly confident that Bonnie will become Damon's first and only girl friend and probably one of his best friends (sorry Alaric). And while it's been made known that Damon respects and even cares for Bonnie, I want to see him SHOWING this love and respect to her and vice versa. It'll be a great journey, I think, even if it's a short one.

What I *am* worried about is having Bamon used as a prop for Delena. I do not want Bonnie to ever become Team Delena. I don't want her friendship with Damon to be used as an excuse for Damon becoming a better person FOR ELENA. I don't want this supposed reboot of TVD to really be an excuse for the writers to write themselves out of the mess they made of Delena and have it revamped (pun not intended) as an ideal and non-toxic relationship just because Damon died and became besties with Bonnie. No. Just, no.

I'm giving the show ten episodes to redeem itself. If it looks like it's going to be the Delena Diaries or Only Elena's Pain Counts Diaries again, I'm rage-quitting. I don't care if Bamon becomes canon in the end. I'm tired of people dying for and defending Elena. I'm tired of her snotty crying. I'm tired of her being the main protagonist, period. If the writers had the other characters, including Elena, admit how selfish, destructive and manipulative she is, I could condone it. Instead they try to make her a victim and a martyr and the only one who has ever experienced pain, aside from Damon (lol, manpain), and thereby gets a indefinite pass. I'm not here for their servings of complete BS.

/rant.
Old 09-28-2014, 10:10 AM
Absolute Fan

Awww Tia are we getting soft?
Old 09-28-2014, 10:16 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by chromeknickers (View Post)
The one thing I *am* optimistic about with Bamon is a brotp. Obviously I want more than that, but I'm fairly confident that Bonnie will become Damon's first and only girl friend and probably one of his best friends (sorry Alaric). And while it's been made known that Damon respects and even cares for Bonnie, I want to see him SHOWING this love and respect to her and vice versa. It'll be a great journey, I think, even if it's a short one.

What I *am* worried about is having Bamon used as a prop for Delena. I do not want Bonnie to ever become Team Delena. I don't want her friendship with Damon to be used as an excuse for Damon becoming a better person FOR ELENA. I don't want this supposed reboot of TVD to really be an excuse for the writers to write themselves out of the mess they made of Delena and have it revamped (pun not intended) as an ideal and non-toxic relationship just because Damon died and became besties with Bonnie. No. Just, no.

I'm giving the show ten episodes to redeem itself. If it looks like it's going to be the Delena Diaries or Only Elena's Pain Counts Diaries again, I'm rage-quitting. I don't care if Bamon becomes canon in the end. I'm tired of people dying for and defending Elena. I'm tired of her snotty crying. I'm tired of her being the main protagonist, period. If the writers had the other characters, including Elena, admit how selfish, destructive and manipulative she is, I could condone it. Instead they try to make her a victim and a martyr and the only one who has ever experienced pain, aside from Damon (lol, manpain), and thereby gets a indefinite pass. I'm not here for their servings of complete BS.

/rant.

Damon really never had any girls.. who was a friend. So it'd be nice for Damon to know how that actually feels... and hopefully something more can happen down the line. I agree, I want to really see him showing it although I've seen it already through some of his actions. I want everybody to truly knows how much he cares about Bonnie this season.

That's my main fear for a friendship this season, is to get Bonnie to fangirl for Delena. That would be the absolute worst. So if that happens... it'd be a disappointment. I guess it wouldn't be shocking though since they want every character on the show to support Damon and Elena, I'm sure down the line they'll have Caroline with the cheerleader palms for them.
It would be amazing to see Damon becoming a better person and Bonnie being the main person responsible for it.

I'm giving the show like six episodes, if I'm not satisfied by six episodes then it's not the show for me anymore. lol I don't want to watch the Delena Diaries. It's done nothing to improve the show. Elena needs to become a stronger better character as well. It's just too much wrong with the show at the moment. lol

Quote:
Awww Tia are we getting soft?
Of course not.
Old 09-28-2014, 10:18 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by chromeknickers (View Post)

/rant.
Great point...and your "fears" are well put since they have a chance of happening as much as I would hate them.I liked Elena in the first seasons,not too much to be honest,but now it's hard to focus on the show when she enters a scene...soooo poorly writen...just aweful.

And yes people will still think that she has suffered the most...even this season.Man that will be just sad...I will skip those scenes for sure,cause I can't take it anymore.Sometimes I think Elena is the most responsabile for whatever crazy thing had happened in MF.

But I don't think the writers would give up D/E so easy...they will be slaughtered on social media for that...I do hope they are brave and care about their show,and that must be their ultimate goal,MAKE THE SHOW BETTER instead of keeping a fanbase at bay,or stop them from ranting too much.We'll just have to see it to belive it.

And 10 episodes are alot...I hope you/we will get past those with flying colors!
Old 09-28-2014, 10:20 AM
Part-Time Fan

Aside from my slightly pessimistic rant, I am feeling a strong urge to write Bamon smut. Any ideas?
Old 09-28-2014, 10:22 AM
Absolute Fan

Don't count on me I have to many to select one.In my head Bamon is a mess right now!

And I haven't read anything from you recently I will tho soon,I have some fics to finish.
Old 09-28-2014, 10:24 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Great point...and your "fears" are well put since they have a chance of happening as much as I would hate them.I liked Elena in the first seasons,not too much to be honest,but now it's hard to focus on the show when she enters a scene...soooo poorly writen...just aweful.

And yes people will still think that she has suffered the most...even this season.Man that will be just sad...I will skip those scenes for sure,cause I can't take it anymore.Sometimes I think Elena is the most responsabile for whatever crazy thing had happened in MF.

But I don't think the writers would give up D/E so easy...they will be slaughtered on social media for that...I do hope they are brave and care about their show,and that must be their ultimate goal,MAKE THE SHOW BETTER instead of keeping a fanbase at bay,or stop them from ranting too much.We'll just have to see it to belive it.

And 10 episodes are alot...I hope you/we will get past those with flying colors!

The first two seasons were Elena's best seasons. My favorite season for Elena was definitely Season 2 though, because she knew what she wanted and didn't. She really didn't accept nonsense, or she didn't want to be a victim or everybody [definitely her BFF Bonnie] sacrificing themselves for her. She know she didn't want to be a vampire. She wanted Stefan, her feelings were never really wavered. So I really grow to start loving Elena during Season 2 a bit. Season 3 is probably when the change started happening, but when she became a vampire... shell of what she use to be.

Yeah, everybody has suffered on this show. I think Bonnie is top on this list, losing people and dying herself in the process many times.... while having friends take advantage of your magic. Yeah Bonnie suffered the most. Elena is right up there though.

They sure gave up the actual love story S/E rather quickly. lol
With D/E though, of course they'd keep catering which is why they might not ever give up on them.

I hope so as well, hopefully it's a good 10 episodes!
Old 09-28-2014, 10:29 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
And I haven't read anything from you recently I will tho soon,I have some fics to finish.
Take your time, they're not going anywhere. Although I will be updating We Were Human this week, probably Friday or Saturday. Before Thursday, though, I think I should post a smut story. ;P One idea I have involves Bonnie being a succubus, but I'm sure that's been done multiple times.
Old 09-28-2014, 10:31 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I remembered reading We Were Human a long while ago. That's a good fic. I loved it!
Also I don't have any fic ideas right now. lol
Old 09-28-2014, 10:31 AM
Absolute Fan

It's just sad that even they know how much the show sucks,but the fear of the "lil' fangirls" is just too big.

After Elena became a vamp,and that stupid sirebond thing,I didn't enjoyed D/E as a fan back then.Imagine my surprise just watching and going like "no...no...this doesn't make sense...omfg this sucks..." at that point I wanted S/E back so they may re-do the D/E storyline...

Bonnie lost too much on this show...and none cares about that too much...is like they got comfortable with that like wth.

I will still watch the show...but you know just when I'm bored or something if the SL is at the same level as last season.