Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-11-2014, 03:53 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ollibear (View Post)
I would like to see Simone as a camp counselor. I love that she told Toby she is really good at it. I could see that. She is probably the one I most want to see return. Perhaps it is just because she was there from the beginning, but Simone feels like a part of the story in a way that Zarra does not.

But I think Zarra may have more storyline potential, if they are looking to bring someone back from the past.

Truthfully, I would enjoy seeing more of either one. If Zarra returns, I definitely want her to help Bay make a breakthrough with her art. That would be awesome!
Yeah, I agree about Simone fitting into the story more, but Zarra having more storyline potential.

I would like to see Zarra help Bay with her art. I would enjoy that, but if it had more of Bay's influence.
Old 01-12-2014, 07:43 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayerfan714 (View Post)
Yeah, I agree about Simone fitting into the story more, but Zarra having more storyline potential.

I would like to see Zarra help Bay with her art. I would enjoy that, but if it had more of Bay's influence.
I am hoping Bay will gain some confidence in her artistic ability this year. She took an entire year off in Season 2A and 2B. Well, she did a little bit of art in Season 2A (both the poster for John's campaign and the artwork for the student uprising), but her street art took a back burner.

I hope Bay the artist comes back full force and she becomes strong enough and confident enough to blow Zarra away. I believe Zarra always recognized Bay's potential. It just wasn't there yet.

Hopefully, soon, it will be!
Old 01-14-2014, 02:22 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I am hoping Bay will gain some confidence in her artistic ability this year. She took an entire year off in Season 2A and 2B. Well, she did a little bit of art in Season 2A (both the poster for John's campaign and the artwork for the student uprising), but her street art took a back burner.

I hope Bay the artist comes back full force and she becomes strong enough and confident enough to blow Zarra away. I believe Zarra always recognized Bay's potential. It just wasn't there yet.

Hopefully, soon, it will be!
Yes.

I also hope Bay will gain some confidence, but I have a feeling she may stumble a bit this season at first and then do well. I missed her art in season 2, although she did do a bit of it.

I love this line. "Bay the artist comes back full force." I concur! And I do think Zarra recognized Bay's potential. That is a good way to put it.

I think it will be there soon too.
Old 03-31-2015, 06:17 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Yes.

I also hope Bay will gain some confidence, but I have a feeling she may stumble a bit this season at first and then do well. I missed her art in season 2, although she did do a bit of it.

I love this line. "Bay the artist comes back full force." I concur! And I do think Zarra recognized Bay's potential. That is a good way to put it.

I think it will be there soon too.
Will Bay still risk doing street art?

What's the consensus? Might she run into Zarra (or someone who knows Zarra) and hang with that type of crowd again?

Or has Bay moved beyond that sort of rebellion?

Bay told her parole officer that she would never be back in front of her again.

But then again, Daphne told Bay that Emmett would figure things out and come to her when he was ready, and we saw how THAT worked out. Emmett didn't.

The girls do NOT have the best track record of predicting the future.

Pretty much, for everything Bay or Daphne predicts will happen, the opposite occurs.

That's why Daphne telling Bay that Emmett will regret his decision to break up does not fill me with much confidence. I don't believe we will see Emmett regret the decision.

I wouldn't mind, if we did see some regret on Emmett's part. I just don't have much hope that we will.

Personally, I hope Bay has moved beyond the rebellion stage. I'd like for Bay to take her art (and even her street art) in a different direction than Zarra.

But I wouldn't mind an appearance from Zarra, to see how far Bay has come.

Who knows? Maybe Zarra has grown up, too. (But I doubt it.)
Old 08-29-2015, 08:43 AM
Master Fan

I still wonder if Bay will ever go to Mexico and run into Zarra again. Maybe Emmett and John were never meant to stop Bay's journey there.

Maybe Mexico, with Zarra, is where Bay was meant to be all along.
Old 08-29-2015, 10:39 AM
Elite Fan

I wonder if they ever talked about exploring Bay/Zarra as a romance or if that was never on the table. Probably the latter, but it was interesting how hard Bay clung to Zarra. Especially when John referred to Zarra as "that girl." and Bay immediately responds "Don't call her that."

I don't know. If they had stuck to the original premise of Zarra's character being a guy, the same scene would have been played differently. I mean, more romantically. If John had said "for that guy," I could have easily seen Bay say "Don't call him that."

Obviously Bay and Zarra were purely platonic, but it felt like Bay blindly defended her the way a young girl would defend a romantic partner in a way.

Oh, ignore me. I don't know what I'm saying.
Old 08-29-2015, 11:09 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I wonder if they ever talked about exploring Bay/Zarra as a romance or if that was never on the table. Probably the latter, but it was interesting how hard Bay clung to Zarra. Especially when John referred to Zarra as "that girl." and Bay immediately responds "Don't call her that."

I don't know. If they had stuck to the original premise of Zarra's character being a guy, the same scene would have been played differently. I mean, more romantically. If John had said "for that guy," I could have easily seen Bay say "Don't call him that."

Obviously Bay and Zarra were purely platonic, but it felt like Bay blindly defended her the way a young girl would defend a romantic partner in a way.

Oh, ignore me. I don't know what I'm saying.
No, it makes total sense, Alyssa. I agree with you.

I remember that interview with Lizzy Weiss, and the distinct impression that I got is the writers absolutely meant for Bay to lose her virginity to this male Zarra character.

And then, Tania Raymonde fell into their laps, and the writers thought, "This is too good to pass up. Let's postpone the 'Bay losing her virginity' story."

The only problem with that is that it postponed Bay & Emmett's reunion by another year.

I believe the writers originally meant to reunite Bay & Emmett in January of 2013, and instead, they did not reunite until March of 2014. Big difference.

It would have been interesting to see Bay with a male Zarra. She would have grown up much faster that way. As it played, Bay still remained somewhat protected, even during her adventure with Zarra.

I wonder whatever happened with Smak?
Old 08-29-2015, 11:14 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
No, it makes total sense, Alyssa. I agree with you.

I remember that interview with Lizzy Weiss, and the distinct impression that I got is the writers absolutely meant for Bay to lose her virginity to this male Zarra character.

And then, Tania Raymonde fell into their laps, and the writers thought, "This is too good to pass up. Let's postpone the 'Bay losing her virginity' story."

The only problem with that is that it postponed Bay & Emmett's reunion by another year.

I believe the writers originally meant to reunite Bay & Emmett in January of 2013, and instead, they did not reunite until March of 2014. Big difference.

It would have been interesting to see Bay with a male Zarra. She would have grown up much faster that way. As it played, Bay still remained somewhat protected, even during her adventure with Zarra.

I wonder whatever happened with Smak?
I could have seen that happening. Only if they had gone that route, I don't think they would have included Alex at all. Or maybe they would have. Maybe after Alex, Bay would have wanted someone dangerous who she would not have looked at if not for her broken heart. Perhaps Alex felt too nice and she didn't want nice because she got burned the last time she trusted a guy she thought was nice. I'm not sure, but I definitely believe male Zarra would have been romantically involved with Bay.

Smak is probably still looking for Zarra
Old 09-07-2015, 06:25 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I could have seen that happening. Only if they had gone that route, I don't think they would have included Alex at all. Or maybe they would have. Maybe after Alex, Bay would have wanted someone dangerous who she would not have looked at if not for her broken heart. Perhaps Alex felt too nice and she didn't want nice because she got burned the last time she trusted a guy she thought was nice. I'm not sure, but I definitely believe male Zarra would have been romantically involved with Bay.

Smak is probably still looking for Zarra
I agree with all of that.

It'd be cool if the show surprised us, and Zarra made a surprise appearance this season. I can't imagine it happening, but I do wonder about her character at times.

Zarra could be good for Bay right now. Zarra is the one who coined the nickname Angry Girl. Bay's feeling a bit angry of late.

Zarra helped Bay through a rough patch when she broke up with Emmett the first time. It'd be so cool if they ran into each other again this second time.
Old 09-07-2015, 07:03 AM
Part-Time Fan

Tania had been guest starring on the TNT show "The Last Ship", which had it's season finale last night.
Old 02-21-2016, 08:12 PM
Master Fan

If we had a choice between Zarra and Tess, which one would you prefer to see again on the show?
Old 02-23-2016, 09:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
If we had a choice between Zarra and Tess, which one would you prefer to see again on the show?
Zarra feel like we didn't have her on
Old 02-28-2016, 03:36 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~TwilighterTee~ (View Post)
Zarra feel like we didn't have her on
I do feel like there are more interesting things the writers could do with a Zarra and Bay connection again.

Tess could show Bay what motherhood is like, but Bay isn't interested in that one iota.

Zarra and Bay could find new ways to make art. That would be interesting.
Old 02-29-2016, 12:10 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:

I do feel like there are more interesting things the writers could do with a Zarra and Bay connection again.

Tess could show Bay what motherhood is like, but Bay isn't interested in that one iota.

Zarra and Bay could find new ways to make art. That would be interesting.
Those are good ideas