Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 12-04-2011, 07:01 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessec12 (View Post)
Same here; she needs to make sure she can trust him again.
And of course she'll either trust him too fast and he'll turn out to be a bad guy, or she'll refuse to trust him and he'll turn out good. :/

Old 12-04-2011, 10:44 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrhmLz (View Post)
Yeah, it's going to be touch and go until we know for sure why angelo is really back in their lives again ...
And hopefully that they don't drop Angelo storyline for no reason..

are you sleepy? wanna sleep?
is that what you want?

Steph/credit: My Kind Of Crazy
Old 12-04-2011, 04:10 PM
Obsessed Fan

I'd like to think they won't; they seem to be making it a big part of the show, the way it built up all the time that Bay was trying to find her father.
Old 12-05-2011, 12:29 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeBuiltThePyramids (View Post)
And of course she'll either trust him too fast and he'll turn out to be a bad guy, or she'll refuse to trust him and he'll turn out good. :/
Yes, basically. Either way, because of the past, it'll make Regina more sympathetic because he ultimately left.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 12-09-2011, 10:24 AM
Moderator Support Team

But in either way, at least it would be good one as long it wasn't rushing that she already believe in him or something like that, but hopefully that we get good amount of build-up of his since we don't know much about him, but at least she mentions about him in good and bad things..

is that what you want?

Old 12-09-2011, 01:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I hope it's not rushed either. Even if angelo is 'bad' - I would like for the show to even keep me guessing on that. I want it to be very believable if Regina ends up believing him, gives him a second chance, but then later on uncovers he really had ulterior motives for real.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 12-10-2011, 05:49 AM
Obsessed Fan

I'm not sure how I'd like to see things go with Angelo. On one hand it would be nice for both of the girls if he turned out good. But on the other hand, if he does turn out bad, I think it has the potential to bring everyone closer together in the end.
Old 12-10-2011, 09:34 AM
Moderator Support Team

I have to admit that I forger what he looked like.. It been too long time since the last time I saw..

Beside, I like to see build-up for them to getting it back in trust each other again since both of them think that they lied to each other or something like that.. Plus I want to know what's his real instinct to come back for them..

is that what you want?

Old 12-10-2011, 03:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

The storyline can probably have potential either way, regarding angelo. I will admit, I'll feel bad for Regina if she let's her guard down and in the end, he betrays her again.

Old 12-10-2011, 08:49 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
The storyline can probably have potential either way, regarding angelo. I will admit, I'll feel bad for Regina if she let's her guard down and in the end, he betrays her again.
Yeah, she's been through so much hell having to learn ASL and raise Daphne in that neighborhood on her own and then dealing with Bay's "parents" treating her the way they did, I'd hate to have her hurt any more.

Old 12-11-2011, 06:24 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, she can definitely use a little more support.

Old 12-11-2011, 09:52 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
That's true even I'm hoping that he won't betrays her again..

is that what you want?

Old 12-11-2011, 12:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

The only ulterior motive I can see him having at this point is wanting money from a potential lawsuit.

Old 12-13-2011, 10:27 AM
Moderator Support Team

^ Yeah, that's how I feel when he suddenly coming back.. Hopefully that's not what he wants at this moment because I would be disappoint if he do that to his family..

is that what you want?

Old 12-13-2011, 12:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ If he did come back for that reason, I hope we see a change of heart as he gets closer to Regina again, and the girls.