Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-02-2012, 10:37 AM
Obsessed Fan

No, I definitely don't see her giving up, and she shouldn't.
Old 01-03-2012, 09:45 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by americanamuchacha020 (View Post)
I personally hope Daphne and Bay reach an understanding, because I really am not interested in the fighting..Daphne and Bay are pretty much family now, are will be one day when the switch isn't so new. Daphne's family is Bay's and Bay's family is Daphne's, they should just all accept that no one is more important over the other, so no one's feelings gets hurt, and just for Daphne to be happy for Emmett, a true friend would be happy for her friend.
Yup, agreed.

I think they are all dealing with legitimate feelings of concern, doubt, insecurities, etc. etc. and it's going to take time to reach an understanding with each other that they are all pretty much in the same boat as far as the changes in their life are concerned.

Quote:
I still want some Regina/Bay bonding moments, but I really want Regina to try and get close to Bay, Bay should still resist for a bit but then slowly let Regina in, I like Regina, she's tough but has a good heart.
Hopefully, we get some more. It's going to be hard for Regina, she basically has two daughters, one she raised, and one who is her blood - that she will have to balance her attention towards.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 01-03-2012, 11:00 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrhmLz (View Post)
Yup, agreed.

I think they are all dealing with legitimate feelings of concern, doubt, insecurities, etc. etc. and it's going to take time to reach an understanding with each other that they are all pretty much in the same boat as far as the changes in their life are concerned.

Hopefully, we get some more. It's going to be hard for Regina, she basically has two daughters, one she raised, and one who is her blood - that she will have to balance her attention towards.
I completely understand why Bay and Daphne would be feeling insecure or having doubts about everything, if someone came along and tried to get close to my family, I'd probably get annoyed about it as well. Let them have their adjustment period, for things to be clear, set the record straight for all so there aren't any hurt feelings, because the in between stuff can get you into trouble.

I think Regina really does want to get close to Bay but Bay has been resisting, At least Regina is trying now
Old 01-03-2012, 12:33 PM
Obsessed Fan

I do hope Regina is able to balance her attention between both girls. She should definitely try to get close to Bay, but not take all her attention off Daphne.
Old 01-03-2012, 01:48 PM
Addicted Fan

A mother has enough love for all her children, so Regina will be able to
Old 01-03-2012, 03:57 PM
Obsessed Fan

Yep, that's true!
Old 01-03-2012, 09:38 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I think the girls will have a bigger adjustment in the sense that they need to learn to 'share' just like Regina, and the Kennishs, are learning to 'share' the girls with each other.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 01-03-2012, 09:46 PM
Addicted Fan

The sharing is the hard part right now, It's so important to let each other know that no one is more important over the the other.
Old 01-03-2012, 11:54 PM
Fan Forum Star

Add me?!
Old 01-04-2012, 05:36 PM
Elite Fan

Regina does seem to be hiding something or not, but Angelo surely going to do someting that will i think bring Regina to a low point and we all know she tried her hardest to get back up and be that good mother and so on
Emma Swan ♥ Killian Hook Jones
Old 01-04-2012, 06:38 PM
Obsessed Fan

I'll add you now, welcome.

I do think Regina is trying, but yes, a bit more sharing will sure help things.
Old 01-05-2012, 10:31 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by forever yours (View Post)
Add me?!
Welcome to the thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lennie1984 (View Post)
Regina does seem to be hiding something or not, but Angelo surely going to do someting that will i think bring Regina to a low point and we all know she tried her hardest to get back up and be that good mother and so on
I'm still of the opinion that Angelo's motives or true intentions are still very 'suspect' right now. I'm not so sure he is the best thing for Regina at this point in time. I know that Bay wants to get to know him; however, it was easy to witness some of the evidence of dysfunction that was probably evident in her bio parents prior relationship. Angelo appears to still be viewing Regina 'from the past' and not acknowledging all the time that has passed or that changes can happen over time.

I didn't care for his lack of regard for Regina's sobriety. VERY unsupportive from my perception.

Old 01-05-2012, 12:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrhmLz (View Post)
I'm still of the opinion that Angelo's motives or true intentions are still very 'suspect' right now. I'm not so sure he is the best thing for Regina at this point in time. I know that Bay wants to get to know him; however, it was easy to witness some of the evidence of dysfunction that was probably evident in her bio parents prior relationship. Angelo appears to still be viewing Regina 'from the past' and not acknowledging all the time that has passed or that changes can happen over time.
I agree with that. I feel like his doubting her is going to, in time, prove him right. Like when she said to her mother "I am not going to start drinking again." Angelo might drive her to undo all the good she's accomplished in the past decade or so. Which is terrible because she's worked so hard.

Old 01-05-2012, 06:20 PM
Obsessed Fan

I think Angelo needs more time to truly get to understand how Regina has changed for the better over the years. That's why she should be careful and try to let him get to know her again, if that's what he really wants to do. Though he does need to be more supportive and not put her down or act like she hasn't changed, I agree. Regina should try her best not to take what he says to heart; she must continue to believe in herself that she's changed and she's a good person.
Old 01-07-2012, 08:31 AM
Fan Forum Hero

In my opinion, I think Regina needs to have a very honest and upfront conversation with Angelo ... about everything. About what she's gone through, what's she overcome, and what she has accomplished with her drinking problems. It's important for direct communication, whether Angelo may like what he hears or doesn't. Then, if he's still unsupportive, or blowing what she says off, I think Regina needs to be strong and make the decision not to have Angelo in her own life. At least, not in any close way.