Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-08-2012, 09:54 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayerfan714 (View Post)
I think it was one of those things where it's a fantasy and a reluctant childhood crush that you hold onto because you're scared to move on and to let go. He kissed her, and I'm not saying it was the right thing to do, because this was something that he wanted forever. But then it didn't feel right. I think he felt super guilty and that was partially why he picked a fight with Bay; not necessarily to go Daphne.

Anyway, I really want to see more Emmett/Kennish family interaction. Do Kathryn and John know that Bay's dating Emmett? I'm not too sure if they are aware that they're together.
Regina knows now, Bay's mom and dad doesn't yet from what I gather.
Old 01-08-2012, 10:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I think Daphne and the triangle could be a lot worse. She hasn't actively schemed against breaking them up; I've seen worse in teen shows to be honest.
This is true. Let's hope that for all intents and purposes, the triangle remains a pretty 'tame' one, not some intense drama fest that will blow up in our faces in episodes to come, lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagnoliaFairy (View Post)
I agree, and I think one of the worst things the writers could do would be to take that route. Let's say that Emmett were leave Bay for Daphne, but in the end he chose Bay. I would have trouble after that believing that Emmett really cares for Bay. I would also have lost respect for Emmett for leading Bay on when he still had feelings for Daphne. That's why I dislike love triangles so much. Too often, all they end up doing is ruining perfectly good characters.
Yup, exactly, it just lessens everything and in the long run - taints all the parties involved in some way and detracts from what made a couple special or unique to begin with. In essence, it kills what made the relationship good and appealing.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 01-08-2012, 10:36 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
I think Daphne and the triangle could be a lot worse. She hasn't actively schemed against breaking them up; I've seen worse in teen shows to be honest.
Agreed.
Old 01-09-2012, 01:17 AM
Loyal Fan

Old 01-09-2012, 08:08 AM
Fan Forum Star

Me and my wild boy
-----and all of this wild joy
→ Jessica | creative dream
Old 01-09-2012, 09:25 AM
Fan Forum Star

aw vids
Old 01-09-2012, 12:53 PM
Addicted Fan

Someone remind me, Did Lizzy say there would be alot of Bay and Emmett for the rest of the season?
Old 01-09-2012, 01:07 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by americanamuchacha020 (View Post)
Someone remind me, Did Lizzy say there would be alot of Bay and Emmett for the rest of the season?
Oh yeah, she wrote the show with them in mind and discussed how much she wants to explore. The actors have talked about how there will continue to be more EBay in the next 11 eps.
Old 01-09-2012, 01:46 PM
Fan Forum Star

I watched episode 6, where they go to find her dad's car in the junkyard. Perfect chemistry, I remember how much I love themmm
Old 01-09-2012, 02:49 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

When did you start shipping them?
Old 01-09-2012, 03:42 PM
Fan Forum Star

Well I shipped them from their first glance tbh, but I hardcore fell in love with them in episode 6, and I was just reminded of how much I love these two
Old 01-09-2012, 05:42 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by americanamuchacha020 (View Post)
So What if Emmett was to kiss Daphne again? You wouldn't be concerned?
I don't see that happening at least while BE are together. I guess it could happen again if they break up but not while they are still in a relationship. The first time was understandable because Emmett had these feelings for Daphne for so long but he found someone better suited for him who returned those feelings but then here came Daphne who finally reciprocated so he was confused. He had to work all that out but he CHOSE Bay which says it all right there. If he kissed Daphne again while he was still with Bay, it would negate everything up until that point with BE. I don't know if I could still ship them after something like that. Therefore, I just don't see Lizzy going this route. She knows the majority of the fans like BE and royally screwing them up wouldn't be smart.

The Scientist and his Comet~Lucas and Peyton
Old 01-09-2012, 05:56 PM
Addicted Fan

I Just can't wait for the triangle to end, I'm sick to death of that same old tired story line, it's not popular and it's one of the story lines I hate most, aside from a cheating story line!
Old 01-09-2012, 07:13 PM
Loyal Fan

There are some new Bay/Emmett spoilers in the spoiler thread if anyone is interested.
Old 01-09-2012, 07:22 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagnoliaFairy (View Post)
There are some new Bay/Emmett spoilers in the spoiler thread if anyone is interested.
Ohh!! *Off to spoiler thread*