Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-05-2013, 07:35 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnneH (View Post)
i did too. and i'm glad they didn't go there. hope melody dates that doctor.
I wouldn't mind a Melody & Cameron reunion one day, in fact, I thought I wanted it. But after seeing how cool Debbie is with Cameron and also seeing Debbie's chemistry with Emmett (as a step-mom), I like Cameron & Debbie together. I would really love to see that relationship stick. How wonderful would it be to see Emmett having two sets of parents that he could rely on and go to for guidance? I would love that for Emmett. I want the show to focus on his family every bit as much as it focuses on the Kennish and Vasquez families.

To me, those three families are the heart and soul of this show. Add Carlton into the mix, and it would make for a SUPERLATIVE season 3.

I loved all of Emmett's scenes tonight. It hit me that what Bay was going through on that platform, before she jumped, is a beautiful metaphor for what Emmett was going through when he opened his heart to trusting his dad again.

Cameron encouraged Emmett to take a huge leap of faith tonight. I love seeing where Emmett landed.
Old 08-05-2013, 09:50 PM
Fan Forum Star

Emmett and his parents scenes were great tonight! That was so great to see him taking a huge step to accept his choices and be happy for him.
Old 08-06-2013, 07:17 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ollibear (View Post)
I wouldn't mind a Melody & Cameron reunion one day, in fact, I thought I wanted it. But after seeing how cool Debbie is with Cameron and also seeing Debbie's chemistry with Emmett (as a step-mom), I like Cameron & Debbie together. I would really love to see that relationship stick. How wonderful would it be to see Emmett having two sets of parents that he could rely on and go to for guidance? I would love that for Emmett. I want the show to focus on his family every bit as much as it focuses on the Kennish and Vasquez families.

To me, those three families are the heart and soul of this show. Add Carlton into the mix, and it would make for a SUPERLATIVE season 3.

I loved all of Emmett's scenes tonight. It hit me that what Bay was going through on that platform, before she jumped, is a beautiful metaphor for what Emmett was going through when he opened his heart to trusting his dad again.

Cameron encouraged Emmett to take a huge leap of faith tonight. I love seeing where Emmett landed.
Agree, on all fronts.

I like Debbie, so I wouldn't mind if her and Cameron stay together. It would be awesome for Emmett to this time have two great sets of parents to rely on.

I also agree about the families being the focuses. I miss them.

Ah, very true Amy. Very true. Both were taking leaps of faith in a way.

The drum scene at the end was amazing.
Old 08-07-2013, 08:51 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by words left behind (View Post)
Emmett and his parents scenes were great tonight! That was so great to see him taking a huge step to accept his choices and be happy for him.
I agree w/ this..

I was worry that he would ruin it, but it was nice to see him wanting know what it would be like to hear it..

i'm trying,
but it won't stop!

Steph/credit: My Kind Of Crazy
Old 08-07-2013, 05:02 PM
Elite Fan

I love drummer Emmett. I really hope next season Awesomesauce (although if Nikki and Toby breakup they'll have to find someone else) plays more. I also hope we see more of Emmett/Cameron/Debbie/Melody. After Cameron and Olivia, Emmett could use time with him and his dad and his dad's new normal girlfriend.
Old 08-09-2013, 08:44 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayerfan714 (View Post)
I love drummer Emmett. I really hope next season Awesomesauce (although if Nikki and Toby breakup they'll have to find someone else) plays more. I also hope we see more of Emmett/Cameron/Debbie/Melody. After Cameron and Olivia, Emmett could use time with him and his dad and his dad's new normal girlfriend.
Me, too! Me, too! YES, to all of the above. I LOVE drummer Emmett. I adore scenes where the band plays, and Emmett interacts with Toby. Seriously, it makes my heart sing.

And I am 100% enamored with the idea of Emmett/Cameron/Debbie/Melody and Gabe having TONS more scenes together! Emmett could hang out with Travis and Daphne on occasion, too.

The only thing that would make all of this more perfect is if Emmett has a serious girlfriend with whom he shares sincere happiness AND he picks back up his photography. Gosh, I would be in HEAVEN and not even be able to step away from my television screen, if all that happened.

I love Emmett. I have MISSED Emmett over Seasons 1C, 2A, and 2B. We just did not see enough of him. Gosh, I hope he is back full force in Season 3.
Old 08-13-2013, 05:53 PM
Addicted Fan

so. you think they'll give emmett chlamydia?
Old 08-13-2013, 06:31 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnneH (View Post)
so. you think they'll give emmett chlamydia?
Okay, now I understand why Emmett was traumatized in Mrs. Holmes's seventh grade sex ed class. If you go to Google images and type in the word chlamydia, it is downright FRIGHTENING! It looks like the disease does something to a man's eyeballs, hands, feet, throat, and penis.

I sincerely hope Emmett doesn't have it. I hope Simone picked it up when she was drinking heavily, well after the basketball tournament.

If Emmett does have it, it's easily treated in a week or two, with antibiotics. So the show would not need to make a big plot point out of it. Well, the only way it might be a big plot point is if Bay wants to make love to Emmett after Toby's wedding next week, and Emmett cannot make love with Bay because of the chlamydia.

That would be a case of double jeopardy for poor Emmett, wouldn't it?
Old 08-13-2013, 06:32 PM
Elite Fan

Oh god. That would be awful.

But yeah. It's easily treatable if he does have it.
Old 08-13-2013, 10:21 PM
Master Fan

Other than a girlfriend, what are some things people would like to see Emmett involved in during his senior year of high school?

1. I want to see Emmett's photography. (We've talked about how ABC Family needs to market another book for Switched at Birth, like Emmett's journal or Bay's diary. Wouldn't it be cool if the marketed the Carlton senior yearbook? I'd love to see lots of candid shots from their senior year. They could throw in senior superlatives, student poetry, signature pages, etc. I'd love it!)

2. I could see Emmett doing ASL poetry performances. I'd like that, too!

3. I would like to see the band get a lot more gigs.

4. I would like to see Emmett & his dad do something together. I am not sure what though. Any ideas? Do you all think Cameron will marry Debbie and start a family with her, like Melody suggested?

5. I could see Emmett getting closer to Gabe, too. I really like that Gabe is a CODA.
Old 08-14-2013, 08:13 PM
Elite Fan

I'd love to see a Carlton yearbook! I actually have the Buffy one. Don't judge! I was a Buffy-aholic.

It was super cool.

But I'd be nervous to see what, if anything, (although I am sure they would) Bay/Emmett would write in each other's yearbooks. This makes me want to dig up my Buffy one now!

I would want to see more ASL karaoke actually! What would be a good song for Emmett to do? I personally would love INXS's Need You Tonight 'cause Emmett's sexy like that, or Stray Cat Strut. I know. Weird choices, but again, Emmett's a cool cat.

Definitely the band.

I'll need to think of more.
Old 08-14-2013, 08:15 PM
Addicted Fan

yes i would love to see the year book!
Old 08-14-2013, 08:39 PM
Elite Fan

Me too!

I really want to market this to them! I'd totally help write it.

This probably sucks, but it was the best I could do for now, but maybe we could actually get this going and get them to do this!

Obviously we need one with Bay there since you can't leave her out. I REALLY want this now. Shall we try?
Old 08-14-2013, 09:16 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayerfan714 (View Post)
Me too!

I really want to market this to them! I'd totally help write it.

This probably sucks, but it was the best I could do for now, but maybe we could actually get this going and get them to do this!

Obviously we need one with Bay there since you can't leave her out. I REALLY want this now. Shall we try?
Alyssa, I love that picture. So cool adding the graphics, too. I already tweeted Lizzy and ABC Family about it once earlier tonight. Would you be willing to tweet them this picture? Or if not, I could tweet it a few days from now, if you want. It would be such a smart idea for the show to promote their Season 3.
Old 08-14-2013, 09:49 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ollibear (View Post)
Alyssa, I love that picture. So cool adding the graphics, too. I already tweeted Lizzy and ABC Family about it once earlier tonight. Would you be willing to tweet them this picture? Or if not, I could tweet it a few days from now, if you want. It would be such a smart idea for the show to promote their Season 3.
Aw thanks!

I'd probably be too chicken to do it so if you wanted to, be my guest

It would be really cool for them to do that and I think a lot of people would be interested in purchasing it.