Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-11-2012, 04:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah she did I just can't to seem to find caps and art at the moment. I'm going to keep looking.

I went back to the first thread and found a lot of collages. I thought I bring them here.

Source

Source

Source

Also cute cap/art!

Source
Old 01-12-2012, 06:51 PM
Obsessed Fan

Those are great; thanks for sharing!
Old 01-13-2012, 09:21 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Awesome, Tara. I'm sure we can find something to put in the OP.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 01-13-2012, 09:25 AM
Fan Forum Star

I'll make some graphics for the OP.

Tara: Thanks for re posting those. They are gorgeous.
Old 01-13-2012, 10:41 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Awesome, Tina.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 01-13-2012, 01:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Your guys!

Thank you Tina!
Old 01-13-2012, 05:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm looking forward to her scenes next week with Angelo. I think she needs to vent to him about her abandonment issues.

Old 01-13-2012, 05:39 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I am too. I agree she does.

She needs to hear from him why he left as well.
Old 01-13-2012, 06:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Exactly. I'm curious on what he wants to do regarding a relationship with Daphne, or even if she'll allow one, because if he plans on making things work with Regina again, Daphne is a definite part of the equation.

Old 01-13-2012, 06:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm looking foward to the scenes btwn Angelo and Daphne too.

I think she needs to get all of her feelings about him out. She obviously has some abandoment issues thanks to the fact that he left her and Regina. I know he says that it wasn't about her, but when you're a little girl whose just lost her hearing all you can see is the man who you thought of as your father walked out on you.
Old 01-14-2012, 02:52 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ Exactly, that is how it looked to poor Daphne. Of course she thought it was about her and really, it was. He's already admitted to Regina that he didn't think she was his. Of course, it turned out she wasn't, biologically, but children aren't thinking about 'DNA/Blood links' when they are dependent on someone as their parent.

Old 01-14-2012, 06:38 PM
Obsessed Fan

I'm interested to see scenes of Angelo and Daphne, and I hope she does say what she needs to say to him. Getting it all out there will help make her feel better.
Old 01-14-2012, 07:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I do think venting to Angelo will help. I do hope that in the end, Angelo would like to make amends and that maybe Daphne can forgive with time.

Old 01-16-2012, 12:58 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm not sure how I want this to all end. I need to first understand Angelo's point of view and feelings to really know if I want that or not. I think it depends on his reason for leaving etc.. because like it's been stated Daphne was just a little girl who only knew her father left and it was about her losing her hearing. Also I want to know what his intentions are now? Is he going to try to be a sort of father to her? Is he willing to take the time needed to have that relationship mended? Does he care about her at all? Does he want a relationship with her? These things are important too.
Old 01-16-2012, 02:39 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Well, it definitely depends on Angelo. I mean, he is the wildcard here, but I think that applies to Bay as well as Daphne. If his motivations are tainted in order to make a profit out of all this, I don't think he's being sincere with Bay either which is just sad.

I just mean that if Angelo really is sincere about wanting a second chance, and to prove himself, it would be nice for Daphne to be able to let go of her anger and forgive, regardless of the past.

Last edited by GrhmLz; 01-16-2012 at 02:45 PM