Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-29-2014, 08:43 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sourburst (View Post)
It's probably already been mentioned but what's going on with the hat from Fantasia. That ending threw me off
I think it means tht Rumple is going to find the true origin of his dark curse so he can try and break that and be the man Belle needs and he wants to be.

those true origins of darkness of course being Mickey Mouse

or Chernabog, or Yid Si ( I think that was his name) he Sorcerer in the Sorcerer's Apprentice
Old 09-29-2014, 08:43 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhonwen (View Post)
Hey at least when she makes tacos with Charming he's not wearing a suit afterwards
Yes, more tacos please.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fox24
Aw the dilemma on choosing between clothes and furniture. shame none of their cold coins come from the curse lol
It's the never ending dilema of my life. Who needs a savings account??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randysgirl
That is so funny... and true! lol
I noticed it in season one because I have a lot of it too. I have a shopping problem.

"They're loyal beasts"
"They were loyal. Now they're starving."

Old 09-29-2014, 08:45 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Aw Mickey please come lol.
Old 09-29-2014, 08:51 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
I think it means tht Rumple is going to find the true origin of his dark curse so he can try and break that and be the man Belle needs and he wants to be.

or Chernabog, or Yid Si ( I think that was his name) he Sorcerer in the Sorcerer's Apprentice

I think the Sorcerer's name was Yen Sid (Disney).

"I don't need a congressional honor. I don't need Agent Thompson's approval or the President's. I know my value, anyone else's opinion doesn't really matter." - Agent Peggy Carter
Old 09-29-2014, 08:52 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheridon (View Post)
Yes, more tacos please.

It's the never ending dilema of my life. Who needs a savings account??

I noticed it in season one because I have a lot of it too. I have a shopping problem.
I do too. I don't even have to shop for myself. usually I'm not. Usually I'm out buying things for everyone because it's fun.

Let's go shopping

I'm going to watch the epsode again ( well the dance mostly, over and over and over again)

and see if I can get anything I missed.

I admit I'm not big on Frozen but Gwen was watching and she loved it, esp Sven and marshmallow. And of coure Pappie

All the cgi was great. but and I know this is an introduction to the story arc and the Frozen charcters. It felt off. Almost like S2. S3 we had NVL start the season off but it still centered on the main characters. and I know people have said that nvl was Rumple's story But it wasn't really. Pan just happened to be his father that started his life with cruelty ,e tc He was barely in it and was alone for the most part, it was still more of couse on Emma and that crew. So while I am looking forward to Emma and what her story is with the Frozen crew and still want Rumple's story to be something just as fullfilling.

So I have to rewatch to get a sense of things.

and the dance again and those sassy snapping fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randysgirl (View Post)

I think the Sorcerer's name was Yen Sid (Disney).
yes.. thanks.

Glad I made you laugh.

maybe it's a sign that in S4 part 2 they are all going to Disney via the hat..
Old 09-29-2014, 08:56 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:

It's going to take a lot more than that . . . including owning up to Zelena's murder. I wonder what road this quest will take him.
"The term 'Black Magic' was originally a reference to the type of 'magic' (spiritual beliefs) done by people who were black and because of the racism of the time - 'Black=Bad'; we find the current idea of black magic meaning magic that is either bad, evil, or lesser." That is just wrong on so many levels.
Old 09-29-2014, 09:00 AM
Master Fan

of course it is going to take more. But it's a start. He's had 300 years of living a curse and being filled with darkness one can't just changed overnight no matter how much one is loved or is loving.
Old 09-29-2014, 09:07 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:

Are you legit being serious about Micky? Why would Micky Mouse be evil?
Old 09-29-2014, 09:09 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sourburst (View Post)
Are you legit being serious about Micky? Why would Micky Mouse be evil?
no I'm not being serious sorry. It's just me being silly because Mickey Mouse is such a huge icon everywhere in the world that it has to be because of some evil reason
Old 09-29-2014, 09:37 AM
Absolute Fan

Does anybody know if the recap special is going to be made available for viewing anywhere? I didn't know about it and consequently missed it, which makes me sad because I made a point of watching all of the other recap specials for the series.
"Two hearts. One happy. One sad." - Thirteenth Doctor
Old 09-29-2014, 09:47 AM
Elite Fan

It's on abc.com.
Old 09-29-2014, 10:02 AM
Absolute Fan

^ Thanks.
Old 09-29-2014, 10:34 AM
Fan Forum Hero

If anyone is interested, my whole review is HERE.
Old 09-29-2014, 11:08 AM
Absolute Fan

@T'Lynn: Nice review. One point I'd like to address from it is this:
I'm pretty sure that Rumple will be putting the true Dagger back in Belle's bag after using it to summon the Sorcerer's Apprentice hat, because there was nothing in his behavior to indicate otherwise.
Old 09-29-2014, 11:16 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
of course it is going to take more. But it's a start. He's had 300 years of living a curse and being filled with darkness one can't just changed overnight no matter how much one is loved or is loving.
Rumpel has possessed the potential for evil long before he became the so-called "Dark One". His first interaction with the Blind Seer in "Manhattan" made me realize this.
"The term 'Black Magic' was originally a reference to the type of 'magic' (spiritual beliefs) done by people who were black and because of the racism of the time - 'Black=Bad'; we find the current idea of black magic meaning magic that is either bad, evil, or lesser." That is just wrong on so many levels.

Last edited by DR76; 09-29-2014 at 11:22 AM