Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-15-2014, 09:09 AM
Fan Forum Hero

The sorcerer is the Brothers Grim
Old 12-15-2014, 09:25 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
- So long Robin and family, nice knowing ya, even though you were slightly annoying me this season

He's coming back. I think it's obvious that this is not the end of his and Regina's story.
"The term 'Black Magic' was originally a reference to the type of 'magic' (spiritual beliefs) done by people who were black and because of the racism of the time - 'Black=Bad'; we find the current idea of black magic meaning magic that is either bad, evil, or lesser." That is just wrong on so many levels.
Old 12-15-2014, 09:34 AM
Dedicated Fan

For a change, I did like Belle in this episode. It was rather annoying that she was blind to Rumple's darkness the entire time. So it was appropriate that she finally see through him and that she did a heroic act to thwart Rumple's evil plans and also save Hook in the process.

Love seeing Rumple fearful, his pre-DO coward side.

Like most I am disappointed there was no Snowing, Emma did not really factor much in what's going on because she was focused on sending her bff off back to Arendelle. Hook and Emma not having a discussion to address what went on with him losing his heart, him working for Rumple, etc. I cant believe they would just settle that with an "Im a survivor" line and a kiss but I'm not complaining about that super hot kiss!

It was a bit underwhelming and questionable in certain areas. For example, it wasn't Henry's first time in the mansion but this time, he was so excited and found a secret room? The scene with Hook and Emma at the diner was so strange with Emma looking so weirded out by Hook yet she didn't care to follow what was going on with him? I really dont understand how come the SQ magic lingered after she died. I guess magic outlives the one who cast it.
Old 12-15-2014, 10:59 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron_Beckett (View Post)

~*~*~

The QoD story does have me slightly interested even though they've never been my favorite villains.

Part of me is really hoping that Cruela has a connection to Emma. I've formed the theory that she is Emma's childhood acquaintance- the one that lied to Emma and the one Emma left behind after wiping away the star marker tattoo. If that turned out to be the case I would so love it! (She would seem the most obvious because she isn't as "enchanting" as the others).
That can't work since Cruella is already an adult and has been around before Emma was ever born.
Old 12-15-2014, 11:12 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Damn forgot about that detail. Lol!
Emma♥Neal
Old 12-15-2014, 11:25 AM
Addicted Fan

One thing I hope they do with the new arc is return to the S1 format of giving us flashbacks of different fairytales. They have the means to bring back Aurora, Phillip, Ariel, and Eric, as well as introducing us to the back story of Pongo. There is a reason he was able to be Archie's for 28 years. He has to be from FTL.
Old 12-15-2014, 12:26 PM
Dedicated Fan

That was a winterfinale with a lot of stuff happening. Regina and Robin was just heartbreaking. Anyone knows when Robin will be back? It's obvious he will. Rumple and Belle that was just heartbreaking as well. The Frozen characters are gone. I'm not that sad, it was a good storyplot, but it was way to long. Good they will finally focus on the characters already on the show.
Juliette & Avery,Zero & Jude, Snow & Charming, Emma & Neal always , Robin & Regina, Jack & Emily/Amanda, Oliver & Felicity, Tommy & Laurel , Joey & Pacey, Tony & Ziva,Hanna & Caleb, Stefan & Elena, EJ & Sami always , OG Will & Sonny, Kurt & Blaine, Finn & Rachel always , Brenda & Dylan , Kelly & Brandon,Donna & David, Nasir & Agron. FP & Alice.
Old 12-15-2014, 12:49 PM
Absolute Fan

I'm in a really weird place right now after this episode in that I can't quite articulate what I thought about it. It wasn't 'bad' per se, but I have no clue where they're headed with this entire story arc and I'm not sure some of the stuff they decided to do is actually going to work, which leaves me in a position where I don't know whether or not to say that I liked what they did or if I'm opposed to what they did.

I think I'm going to try and use the hiatus to rewatch the first 12 episodes and see if I can figure out where this is going, but, as of now, I'm kind of 'in limbo' vis a vis this episode.

I will say that it was heartbreaking to see Regina let Robin go and Belle push Rumple across the town line, and that I really like the costuming choices for Mal, Ursula, and Cruella (who actually makes far more sense as an Enchanted Forest/Mist Haven denizen and potentially magical character than one might think).

I'll also say that it's pretty clear that "the author" is also the Sorcerer (whomever that turns out to be).
"Two hearts. One happy. One sad." - Thirteenth Doctor
Old 12-15-2014, 01:56 PM
Master Fan

Just a few things:

- I will miss the Frozen characters their scenes in this episode really got my eyes wet.
- I was hoping we'd get an explanation as to how Cruella was in the EF or whatever that world is, but there hasn't been one (yet). Hopefully Maleficent will have to do with Aurora though? But I read Sarah Bolger was cast in a pilot so I doubt it.
- Sadly I have no interest whatsoever in the author sl, which I guess puts me in a bad position for 4B.
- To say I'm deeply dissatisfied with the OQ triangle conclusion would be an understatement. Marian's role in it, I judge offensive (for Marian). Same goes for Robin's tbh. I shipped them, but now I just want Regina to find somebody else.

ETA:
- I was forgetting! I 10034546% understand Belle's rage but what was the purpose of sending Rumple off the town?

Last edited by drunkalice; 12-15-2014 at 11:39 PM
Old 12-15-2014, 02:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Wasn't a fan of Marian. She was just a plot device that had no meaning, other than to stir up drama.

I do hope we get flashbacks though in terms of the 6 weeks. (We better since we never got flashbacks of that missing year in Emma and Henry's life )
Emma♥Neal
Old 12-15-2014, 02:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I don't think fbs of the missing year in Ny was needed. Emma said she had a pretty easy and normal year minus her relationship with Walsh but I am not intrested in seeing that and her missing year would be kind of boring. I want to see more of her foster care and how she became a bailbonds person.

I don't think people want an episode of Emma and Henry going to a Yankees game unless they bring Regina, hook, gold, belle, etc
Old 12-15-2014, 02:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

LOL okay maybe that's just me then. I like the kind of normal stuff

More of Emma's past would be great.
Emma♥Neal
Old 12-15-2014, 02:42 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh I like the normal in Sb like when the Charmings assembled the crib but one of just Emma and Henry in Ny wouldn't interest me.
I do enjoy seeing Emmad past though
Old 12-15-2014, 03:23 PM
Absolute Fan

Cruella was in Mist Haven because she's a FTL (Fairytale Land) character in the Once-verse, which is, IMO, an awesome way to 're-imagine' her.
"Two hearts. One happy. One sad." - Thirteenth Doctor
Old 12-15-2014, 04:47 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
To say I'm deeply dissatisfied with the OQ triangle conclusion would be an understatement. Marian's role in it, I judge offensive (for Marian). Same goes for Robin's tbh. I shipped them, but now I just want Regina to find somebody else.

I don't. I see nothing "happily ever after" about a couple staying together out of convenience for one half of that couple. I remember Marian's words about not wanting to be with a man who is willing to be with her for the sake of convenience. Looks like she'll be facing that kind of relationship from now on. Unless she and Robin break up for good.
"The term 'Black Magic' was originally a reference to the type of 'magic' (spiritual beliefs) done by people who were black and because of the racism of the time - 'Black=Bad'; we find the current idea of black magic meaning magic that is either bad, evil, or lesser." That is just wrong on so many levels.