View Single Post
Old 12-15-2014, 12:49 PM
DigificWriter
Absolute Fan

I'm in a really weird place right now after this episode in that I can't quite articulate what I thought about it. It wasn't 'bad' per se, but I have no clue where they're headed with this entire story arc and I'm not sure some of the stuff they decided to do is actually going to work, which leaves me in a position where I don't know whether or not to say that I liked what they did or if I'm opposed to what they did.

I think I'm going to try and use the hiatus to rewatch the first 12 episodes and see if I can figure out where this is going, but, as of now, I'm kind of 'in limbo' vis a vis this episode.

I will say that it was heartbreaking to see Regina let Robin go and Belle push Rumple across the town line, and that I really like the costuming choices for Mal, Ursula, and Cruella (who actually makes far more sense as an Enchanted Forest/Mist Haven denizen and potentially magical character than one might think).

I'll also say that it's pretty clear that "the author" is also the Sorcerer (whomever that turns out to be).
"Two hearts. One happy. One sad." - Thirteenth Doctor