Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-21-2012, 03:18 PM
Supreme Fan

TOO BEAUTIFUL!!! She looks so gorgeous! It looks like our prayers for a new wardrobe have been answered.
All you'll have is an empty heart and a chipped cup
She's gone forever. She's never coming back. And it's your fault
Old 08-21-2012, 03:20 PM
Extreme Fan

Belle is going to have the most glamorous wardrobe on the show. I can already see it.

Oh, the perks of having a wealthy true love.
Old 08-21-2012, 03:22 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betsybelle (View Post)
Oh my god, there really are no words to express how much he loves Belle and how far he'd go to protect her and/or express that love. In his own way, he's a romantic......but only for the one person in the world he'd love or ever love. There's nothing he wouldn't do for her...........Oh wait, do you mean he wouldn't want her to wear such a short skirt? LOL I wrote about that in one of my stories; Belle is like the only new person in town; she's going to turn heads, lol.
Yeah, I meant the second one! I cannot wait to see how everyone else in town is going to react to her!
Old 08-21-2012, 03:23 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Looking Glass (View Post)
Belle is going to have the most glamorous wardrobe on the show. I can already see it. Oh, the perks of having a wealthy true love.
I love what she's wearing now; I hope it doesn't get more glamorous than that. I don't want to see Belle dressed to the nines like some fancy shmancy doll. What she wore today? More please!

Quote:
Yeah, I meant the second one! I cannot wait to see how everyone else in town is going to react to her!
Assuming she's with Gold, I would think Charming would put 2 and 2 together...........so would Grumpy and perhaps Emma. Everyone else? I suspect they're going to stare and her and be curious about her because they probably thought they knew everyone, lol. As to the skirt, well - he did snap it up or whatever for her, so Gold? No need to be jealous - Belle only has eyes for you!
Old 08-21-2012, 03:27 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
I love what she's wearing now; I hope it doesn't get more glamorous than that. I don't want to see Belle dressed to the nines like some fancy shmancy doll. What she wore today? More please!

Assuming she's with Gold, I would think Charming would put 2 and 2 together...........so would Grumpy and perhaps Emma. Everyone else? I suspect they're going to stare and her and be curious about her because they probably thought they knew everyone, lol. As to the skirt, well - he did snap it up or whatever for her, so Gold? No need to be jealous - Belle only has eyes for you!
YES!!! She looked so adorable and feminine in what she wore today. It's good to see that the show realized that blue is definitely Belle's color.
All you'll have is an empty heart and a chipped cup
She's gone forever. She's never coming back. And it's your fault
Old 08-21-2012, 03:42 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Candygirl9890 (View Post)
YES!!! She looked so adorable and feminine in what she wore today. It's good to see that the show realized that blue is definitely Belle's color.
I should change my name to Betsybluebelle since I'm obsessed with the color - I love it to death, if that makes sense, lol.

I've always loved the blue/brown combo and Emilie's new tresses just look spectacular with her eyes. Blue outfits just make everything come together - she's so beautiful and feminine, without being way too girly (which I would not like).

I don't know how Gold is going to keep his hands off her; she's a little temptress to him.
Old 08-21-2012, 04:38 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Candygirl9890 (View Post)
Totally agree! She looked so lovely...
Hi Bonnie Lass
Old 08-21-2012, 04:58 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowrose_bb_12 (View Post)
Totally agree! She looked so lovely...
Hi Bonnie Lass
Hi yellowrose

I was so curious as to the style they were going to choose for Belle and think it's absolutely perfect. Though I would love to see her in a gold cocktail dress or gown, just once, for a formal night out. (Or for a not-so-formal night IN if you know what I mean and I know that you do.)
Old 08-21-2012, 05:35 PM
Elite Fan

She looks great with normal clothes and her real hair. I love the style they chose for her.
Old 08-21-2012, 05:36 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnie Lass (View Post)
Hi yellowrose

I was so curious as to the style they were going to choose for Belle and think it's absolutely perfect. Though I would love to see her in a gold cocktail dress or gown, just once, for a formal night out. (Or for a not-so-formal night IN if you know what I mean and I know that you do.)
It's always nice to get dressed up once in a while...........and I'm sure they would have an incredibly romantic night......staying IN, lol.

I still imagine Gold taking the clip out of Belle's hair so that her long tresses cascade over her shoulders and back........then he'd run his hands through them (which I think is about the sexiest thing ever).

She's so stunning:

http://kabum.tumblr.com/

Last edited by Betsybelle; 08-21-2012 at 08:30 PM
Old 08-21-2012, 08:52 PM
Evi
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
I still imagine Gold taking the clip out of Belle's hair so that her long tresses cascade over her shoulders and back........then he'd run his hands through them (which I think is about the sexiest thing ever).

She's so stunning:
I just keep imagining when Gold finds Bae, I'm sure he's going to be stunned when he meets Belle, like: "Where on earth did my father find a woman like that...? HOW?" Because, of course, he'd remember how fearful and shy Spinner!Rumple was. I think it's going to be cute, the interaction between Gold, Belle and Bae, I mean.

Old 08-21-2012, 09:03 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evi (View Post)
I just keep imagining when Gold finds Bae, I'm sure he's going to be stunned when he meets Belle, like: "Where on earth did my father find a woman like that...? HOW?" Because, of course, he'd remember how fearful and shy Spinner!Rumple was. I think it's going to be cute, the interaction between Gold, Belle and Bae, I mean.

Eventually, it will be, but I don't think it will be that way for awhile.....

I think everyone is going to wonder about Belle and Gold....and frankly be stunned. His love for her and hers for him is so overwhelmingly obvious that people are going to wonder where the heck that side of him was hiding all these years, lol
Old 08-22-2012, 02:45 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evi (View Post)
I think Gold is going keep wondering that too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betsybelle
I think everyone is going to wonder about Belle and Gold....and frankly be stunned. His love for her and hers for him is so overwhelmingly obvious that people are going to wonder where the heck that side of him was hiding all these years, lol
You know, I keep thinking this, and then I wondered if this is also going to have anything to do with Emma starting to open up to romantic relationships. After all, if even Rumplestiltskin can love and be loved by someone (and someone pretty amazing at that) then that's got to get to her, right?
Old 08-22-2012, 03:07 AM
Elite Fan

Gorgeous pics

I can't decide if I want a Emma/Belle or Red/Belle friendship more.
Old 08-22-2012, 03:47 AM
Obsessed Fan

Look, I maded a thing!