Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-21-2012, 12:20 PM
Absolute Fan

Emilie's filming again today. Lots of spoilers in the spoiler thread.
Old 08-21-2012, 12:34 PM
Obsessed Fan

The DVD feature sounds really cute!
Old 08-21-2012, 01:23 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Looking forward to the DVD feature
Old 08-21-2012, 01:24 PM
Absolute Fan

Old 08-21-2012, 01:26 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

looking fab!
Old 08-21-2012, 01:35 PM
Evi
Part-Time Fan

I love those photos. And I like her dress. I'm happy to know Gold got her a new wardrobe, she sure deserves it! That dress kind of matches the shirt Gold was wearing in yesterday's photos, doesn't it? I love it.
Old 08-21-2012, 01:43 PM
Evi
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by taragenie (View Post)
Emilie's filming again today. Lots of spoilers in the spoiler thread.
Ok, so I'm going to sound silly here, but I'd ask. Do you happen to have the link to the spoiler thread? I can't seem to find it, for some reason.

Old 08-21-2012, 01:58 PM
Part-Time Fan

My first post on the Emilie/Belle thread! Please add me to the list. thanks!

Emilie looks beautiful in her blue dress. Do you suppose she went shopping or Gold picked it out for her? <3

I wonder how she feels about suddenly showing so much leg! lol Hmm, I bet Gold doesn't mind that at all.
Old 08-21-2012, 02:25 PM
Supreme Fan

Welcome Bonnie Lass! I'll add you to the list.

Here's the link to the spoilers section, Evi. Be sure to check out the previous thread too. There's a lot of good stuff in there too.

http://www.fanforum.com/f15/
All you'll have is an empty heart and a chipped cup
She's gone forever. She's never coming back. And it's your fault
Old 08-21-2012, 02:35 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by taragenie (View Post)
Here's some info on the Belle/Emilie feature on the DVD:
Honestly, I think the words "cute" and "adorable" must have been used a million times to describe Emilie. EVERYONE loves her!

The Belle featurette will be so cool; thanks!

My god, Emilie looks gorgeous - I love her as a brunette even better than as a blond.

Yay for filming - heading to spoiler thread. Thanks!

Bonnie, no way there is any shop open after the mess the magic made. I'm guessing Gold zapped it up. I'll bet that dress makes her eyes look violet.

What a beautiful dress......damn, that man knows what looks good on a woman, but then he's been dreaming of this for ages! There's no way to tell how much leg she's showing, but I proposed months ago that Gold is a leg man........I can picture him kissing her ankles and working his way up!
Old 08-21-2012, 02:38 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for posting those great pics. Emilie looks very lovely as usual in them.

I`m glad that she wished Meghan happy birthday on Twitter. That there is further proof of what a sweetheart she is.

Also i`m glad that she got a feature on the Season 1 DVD. It would be great to see a lot of cuteness from Emilie in it.

Lastly i`m not going to look at the spoilers for Belle. I`ll admit that i`m tempted, but i`m going to resistance temptation though.
Old 08-21-2012, 02:40 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betsybelle (View Post)
Honestly, I think the words "cute" and "adorable" must have been used a million times to describe Emilie. EVERYONE loves her!

My god, Emilie looks gorgeous - I love her as a brunette even better than as a blond.

Bonnie, no way there is any shop open after the mess the magic made. I'm guessing Gold zapped it up. I'll bet that dress makes her eyes look violet.

What a beautiful dress......damn, that man knows what looks good on a woman, but then he's been dreaming of this for ages! There's no way to tell how much leg she's showing, but I proposed months ago that Gold is a leg man........I can picture him kissing her ankles and working his way up!
Oh yeah there IS a twitter pic illustrating how much leg Belle is showing. A blue top/ mini skirt.
Old 08-21-2012, 02:52 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnie Lass (View Post)
Oh yeah there IS a twitter pic illustrating how much leg Belle is showing. A blue top/ mini skirt.
I saw that, thanks to you. Gorgeous.......and she has lovely legs what little there is of them, lol.
Old 08-21-2012, 02:59 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betsybelle (View Post)

Somehow I can't imagine Gold allowing everyone else in SB to appreciate Belle the way he does.

Seriously there's been so much info about these two in the last couple of days! It's been brilliant.
Old 08-21-2012, 03:15 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiorjiina (View Post)
Somehow I can't imagine Gold allowing everyone else in SB to appreciate Belle the way he does. Seriously there's been so much info about these two in the last couple of days! It's been brilliant.
Oh my god, there really are no words to express how much he loves Belle and how far he'd go to protect her and/or express that love. In his own way, he's a romantic......but only for the one person in the world he'd love or ever love. There's nothing he wouldn't do for her...........Oh wait, do you mean he wouldn't want her to wear such a short skirt? LOL I wrote about that in one of my stories; Belle is like the only new person in town; she's going to turn heads, lol.

Those photos posted this morning? My god, I want to cry. Bobby and Emilie look so happy and relaxed........and now my imagination is working overtime.