Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-25-2014, 12:00 PM
Elite Fan

Welcome aikakone
Old 04-25-2014, 12:12 PM
Moderator Support Team

I am Suz btw. didnt introduce myself. sorry

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 04-25-2014, 04:48 PM
Loyal Fan

Oh, I forgot too. I'm Liz. There is a swan queen thread over at the Jennifer Morrison board if your interested too. Their great together even if only as friends. They have a lot of chemistry in their scenes.

I know I loved when she started calling her emma. Now we just need more magic scenes between them.
Old 04-26-2014, 07:45 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evening Firelight (View Post)
Yes I love how regina is so comfortable with snow too but I also didn't like how she went back to saying miss swan after she had been calling her emma for soo long. I think she does it when she is wanting to be sarcastic tho.

Welcome Aikakone
Also welcome, Aikakone!
That could be.

I just didn't detect any level of sarcasm from Regina here.

I wonder if the writers would think it odd for Regina to say "Emma" a few seconds after shouting out "Mary Margaret".

But then I was wondering, how often, if at all, has Regina previously called Snow "Mary Margaret" vs "Miss Blanchard".

It can make my head hurt. LOL

Suffice to say, looking forward to Regina's next use of "Emma".
Old 04-26-2014, 07:57 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Oh, I forgot too. I'm Liz. There is a swan queen thread over at the Jennifer Morrison board if your interested too. Their great together even if only as friends. They have a lot of chemistry in their scenes.

I know I loved when she started calling her emma. Now we just need more magic scenes between them.
yes please join us at the SQ thread over that the JMO board. they do have wonderful chemistry in their scenes and I always enjoy them., even just as friends

but I hope their magic lessons continue and that we see more of it. also would love to see some more banters between them.

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 04-26-2014, 10:02 AM
Addicted Fan

I'll definitely have to find that other thread, too. I'm just seeing their chemistry and that it's possible with where the characters have been this half of the season. I'm actually seeing lots of ships that I hadn't seen before, even if they were already possible with fans.
Old 04-27-2014, 05:47 AM
Moderator Support Team

happened to me too. I see lots of ships I havent seen in season one or so for example

hope for some friendship scenes tonight

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 04-27-2014, 07:16 AM
Loyal Fan

yeah I'm seeing lots of ships I never saw before too that work well but i do still enjoy Lana and Emma scenes the most due to their sassyness. lol. They just some how have such good onscreen chemistry. Yes, hope we get more scenes tonight.
Old 04-30-2014, 06:47 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by aikakone (View Post)
I'll definitely have to find that other thread, too. I'm just seeing their chemistry and that it's possible with where the characters have been this half of the season. I'm actually seeing lots of ships that I hadn't seen before, even if they were already possible with fans.
hiii welcome I'm Elina
now re watch s1 one and you will see an entire ddifferent season this only happened to me once with evil charming lool never saw the chemistry until the eppy that david threatened her with his sword loooool and I was "okay, now I see it." (and last eppi too lool)

our babies...they are so perfect

xxxxxxxxx
Old 05-01-2014, 03:48 AM
New Fan

Hey, I just love those two together!! Can I join you in your thread?!
Old 05-01-2014, 05:32 AM
Loyal Fan

Aww they look so cute in your gif set. Thanks for posting that. yes this show has lots of ships that just kind of spring in on you.

Welcome Blue Tiger Dreams. Suz will add you soon. Everyone around here is getting ready for the new Lana board to be opened today so its kind of a exciting snd busy time. You will have to join us over there.
Old 05-01-2014, 05:41 AM
Moderator Support Team

of course you can join I will add you now

love the gifset elina

and liz I agree I enjoy their scenes immensly because everytime I kind of have to laugh or ot awww or anything else lol

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 05-01-2014, 06:36 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Everyone around here is getting ready for the new Lana board to be opened today so its kind of a exciting snd busy time. You will have to join us over there.
yeaaahhhh finally
I hope we get a SQ thread there too!!
Welcome BlueTigerDreams
Old 05-01-2014, 07:04 AM
Loyal Fan

Suz I know they are soo funny together sometimes.

Elina, it's open, come over to the Lana board. It's so active already and there is a SQ thread that Suz opened.
Old 05-02-2014, 02:39 PM
Extreme Fan

Pretty artwork Cabo.

Perhaps we'll see TeamMagic scenes between them Sun?