Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-20-2014, 03:06 PM
Loyal Fan

Should be getting close to taking down Zelena together now. I can't wait as I would imagine that it will be one of the best scenes yet between emma and regina.
Old 04-21-2014, 10:56 PM
Master Fan

Funny how theres more heat in the one eye glance Emma gave Regina, than that gross kiss we were forced to watch.

): )
Old 04-22-2014, 12:41 AM
Part-Time Fan

OhRightTheConscienceThing, where is your avatar from? Is it a scene in the show?
Old 04-22-2014, 12:53 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by angel2k (View Post)
OhRightTheConscienceThing, where is your avatar from? Is it a scene in the show?
Oh wow. I should be in bed because I have to get up for work in 4 hrs but I keep,rewatching my fav scenes from last night.

Sweetheart Ginnifer Goodwin tweeted daily Once set photos for a month last summer in the run up to the season's first Neverland episode.

This one of my favorite ladies was one of them.

Have a good night!
Old 04-22-2014, 01:53 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhRightTheConscienceThing (View Post)
Oh wow. I should be in bed because I have to get up for work in 4 hrs but I keep,rewatching my fav scenes from last night.

Sweetheart Ginnifer Goodwin tweeted daily Once set photos for a month last summer in the run up to the season's first Neverland episode.

This one of my favorite ladies was one of them.

Have a good night!
Oh, I thought it was too good to be true that it actually happened on the show

It was a great episode wasn't it? Lana blew me away in that last scene with Snow. What a great actress. My heart broke for Regina. Did you notice the single tear that fell down her face?
Old 04-22-2014, 08:02 AM
Loyal Fan

Lana and Ginny are so great together. I think it helps they are good friends in real life too. Also can't wait to see more magic with Emma and regina. Tho I don't think emma really needs help with magic anymore.

I did notice that first tear. It was great timing with the lines that Snow was saying to her.
Old 04-22-2014, 08:14 AM
Elite Fan

MagnusXXN, this is a Regina & Emma thread, not an anti-thread for everything else. We don't allow anti-threads or bashing on this board, so this is not the place to bash other ships you may not like. Please keep that in mind.

Thanks!
Old 04-22-2014, 08:53 AM
Moderator Support Team

Did i see wrong or were there actually two tears?

Would like to see some more friendly scenes with regina and emma. Last time regina teased emma with hook, maybe its time that emma says something to regina about robin. A friendly banter would be nice

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 04-22-2014, 09:23 AM
Loyal Fan

Yes first she had a single tear go down her right cheek then as Snow talked there were more tears. I'm betting this was the scene she talked about on her twitter as being the emotional /challenging scene she had to film more recently.

Yes me too would be fun to see emma poke fun at her now for a change. Lol.
Old 04-22-2014, 09:50 AM
Master Fan

Well, I think the fact that despite smelling like forest, Robin still has both his limbs and isn't a monkey. So Regina still has plenty of stuff to tease Emma about.

Wasn't so much against the kiss, as it was forced and strange. Regina doesn't have a heart right now, so how is she feeling anything for him? And I'm still miffed at him for losing her heart after a week.

...That and he kept it buried beside a tree stump.

): )
Old 04-22-2014, 02:25 PM
Addicted Fan

So... I'm watching 3B, and I have to say that this is the first time I really see Swan Queen (as it's called on Tumblr). I really see it. I couldn't have imagined it happening before, but I do now. It's been pretty awesome, actually.

And greetings to everyone. I may just lurk a little.
Old 04-22-2014, 09:09 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by angel2k (View Post)
Oh, I thought it was too good to be true that it actually happened on the show

It was a great episode wasn't it? Lana blew me away in that last scene with Snow. What a great actress. My heart broke for Regina. Did you notice the single tear that fell down her face?
You know, it's funny how often I'm asked that question ever since I started using it as an icon. I guess a lot of us wish to see love and healing restored between the three.

I LOVED Regina's vulnerable tears with Snow. Her level of comfort with Snow White just blows me away. Never thought we'd get this far.

Was annoyed Regina reverted back to calling Emma, "Miss Swan". Oh well. Here's to further magic lessons between them.
Old 04-25-2014, 06:35 AM
Loyal Fan

Yes I love how regina is so comfortable with snow too but I also didn't like how she went back to saying miss swan after she had been calling her emma for soo long. I think she does it when she is wanting to be sarcastic tho.

Welcome Aikakone
Old 04-25-2014, 10:00 AM
Moderator Support Team

welcome Aikakone - lurking is good put posting is even better

and yes they should be on first name basis for now, i loved how she finally called her Emma.

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 04-25-2014, 10:31 AM
Addicted Fan

Thank you all for the welcome. Nice to know there are friendly people here.