Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-01-2013, 04:32 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belleislove (View Post)
I'm not quite sure why she would appear in his dream with an outfit on that he never saw, either, so there must be something we're missing here.

But remember these guys aren't the best on continuity.
Hmmm, that little "something" could be a present, a present of that plum outfit that Rumple offered her before he kicked her out.

Last edited by I_Love_Siobhan_Magnus; 10-01-2013 at 05:07 AM
Old 10-01-2013, 04:38 AM
Fan Forum Star

Well either way I'm leaning more towards a dream because I doubt Belle went to her land, picked up her suit, then went to Neverland.
Old 10-01-2013, 04:40 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

I don't think so either, something is slightly off...as other posters have said, my fave is dream
Old 10-01-2013, 04:45 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_Love_Siobhan_Magnus (View Post)
Hmmm, that little "something" could be a present, a present of that plum outfit that Rumple offered her when before he kicked her out.
HOw sweet would that be?

Quote:
I don't think so either, something is slightly off...as other posters have said, my fave is dream
Yeah, I don't think she's physically there. It may also be some kind of manifestation of his conscience. He needs her so he makes her appear. It's not truthfully the same as if she's physically there. But it's at least him thinking about her. It just shows how much he needs to her and how important she is to him.
Old 10-01-2013, 04:51 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
HOw sweet would that be?

Yeah, I don't think she's physically there. It may also be some kind of manifestation of his conscience. He needs her so he makes her appear. It's not truthfully the same as if she's physically there. But it's at least him thinking about her. It just shows how much he needs to her and how important she is to him.
Old 10-01-2013, 05:14 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
HOw sweet would that be?
Yet that is my initial conclusion that I stow in a speculation jar and it could be very very wrong. When she was in the tavern bantering with Grumpy, I didn't see any extra belongings other than the little purse.
Old 10-01-2013, 05:21 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Yet that is my initial conclusion that I stow in a speculation jar and it could be very very wrong. When she was in the tavern bantering with Grumpy, I didn't see any extra belongings other than the little purse.
A speculation jar. That's cute. I think I must have one of those too.

I have wondered where she got that outfit.
Old 10-01-2013, 05:24 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
A speculation jar. That's cute. I think I must have one of those too.
Actually that's a reference from the Daily Show. The context was Jon Stewart mocking CNN's idiotic news coverage of the Navy Yard shooting. It was too impressive for me to forget.
Old 10-01-2013, 05:30 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Actually that's a reference from the Daily Show. The context was Jon Stewart mocking CNN's idiotic news coverage of the Navy Yard shooting. It was too impressive for me to forget.
LOL. Okay.
Old 10-01-2013, 06:37 AM
Master Fan

I'm am not sure how she will appear to Rumple in NVL, but I sure hope she kicks him in the butt and he gets his act together. Maybe he'll tell her about the doll, and she will help him focus.

Belle is his center after all
Old 10-01-2013, 10:49 AM
Fan Forum Star

If it's not a dream, I imagine it's some sort of hologram, that the dwarves/fairy helped her with. If she actually gets there I think I'll be slightly annoyed. One, for the fact she'd have abandoned the rest when under direct orders not too and two, unless there's a good thesis to how she got there. They used the last portal so... nothing cheesy I hope.
Old 10-01-2013, 10:59 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sourburst (View Post)
If it's not a dream, I imagine it's some sort of hologram, that the dwarves/fairy helped her with. If she actually gets there I think I'll be slightly annoyed. One, for the fact she'd have abandoned the rest when under direct orders not too and two, unless there's a good thesis to how she got there. They used the last portal so... nothing cheesy I hope.
I hope it's not cheesy
Old 10-01-2013, 11:01 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhonwen (View Post)
I hope it's not cheesy
I have to admit, when looking at the promo, you can see him looking up at something. I hope they don't have her floating to the ground or something.
Old 10-01-2013, 11:02 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I have to admit, when looking at the promo, you can see him looking up at something. I hope they don't have her floating to the ground or something.
maybe that is when Pan tells him the deal.. that's what I thought *crosses fingers*
Old 10-01-2013, 11:03 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhonwen (View Post)
maybe that is when Pan tells him the deal.. that's what I thought *crosses fingers*
Oh, I didn't think of that. Yeah, I hope that's Peter Pan and Belle, LOL. That would be silly.

So that's probably what he's telling Belle, about how if he lets him keep Henry he'll live. Maybe that's what gets him to dreaming or thinking of Belle, that Peter Pan is giving him a chance to return to her.