Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-24-2013, 04:45 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazy_diamond (View Post)
that's what's been carrying me through
any ones you recommend ?
Old 08-24-2013, 05:07 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rona Jo (View Post)
Man, I haven't been on this site since they ended Lost. But thanks to Once Upon a Time (and a few other shows) I have a reason to come back.

Rumbelle is by far my favorite couple of the show. I can't wait for season three. And I hope they're not separated for too long.
Welcome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhonwen (View Post)
any ones you recommend ?
You know, there seem to be a lot more AU fics around now that I remember last summer. And some chapter fic are continuing.

๑۩۞۩๑ . . . Join us on the Robert Carlyle Campaign Thread!. . . ๑۩۞۩๑
Old 08-24-2013, 12:35 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

There are quite a few on A03, Hart of Gold springs to mind, that's really good and also Black Flagged and Forget Me Not
Old 08-24-2013, 03:44 PM
Obsessed Fan

Cyrano (straight up SB Rumbelle) and There Was a Crooked Girl (a Zombie AU) are also good! There's also How to Save a Life, which is another zombie AU (we had a phase!), not to mention Talk to Me, with Radio Host!Gold and Caller!Belle, Darkly Intriguing, which is the Addams family crossover one (both by the glorious Straggletag), The Course of Our Fate with Hooker!Belle and Cop!Gold, Heart Murmurs has Dr!Gold and Dr!Belle in a hospital,

One of the best of them all, though, is Behind Closed Doors, which is a kind of West Wing!Rumbelle, by the same author as the mighty Black Flagged. It's only a chapter or two in though, and on hiatus for a while like Black Flagged.

Er, I should probably point out that nearly all are explicit in some way though. We are a smutty, smutty fandom!

Ooh, and I forgot Life Model!Belle, and Spinner's Son!

๑۩۞۩๑ . . . Join us on the Robert Carlyle Campaign Thread!. . . ๑۩۞۩๑

Last edited by Jiorjiina; 08-24-2013 at 04:11 PM
Old 08-24-2013, 04:18 PM
Passionate Fan

How to save a life and Cyrano is a must read, guys lol

Robert Carlyle | JGL | Nathan Fillion | T. Hiddles
(´∀`) vote Carlyle!
Old 08-24-2013, 08:32 PM
Passionate Fan

Hi guys this is Oncer4Ever (I used to Rona Jo). Can you guys add me to the list? I want to join my fellow Rumbelle fans.
Old 08-24-2013, 10:20 PM
Passionate Fan

OK, about a week late, but putting up my little notices of new fanfic chapters.

Thought I'd give 'em a little sales pitch, too--

Londyn Bridge: What would have happened if Rumplestiltskin had gone with Bae through the portal to the World Without Magic? Really, really bad things, that's what.

By the way, story includes an amnesiac beauty in a Victorian Asylum.

Londyn Bridge: The Abyss Chapter 7: One Morning, an once upon a time fanfic | FanFiction

In this chapter, Rumple is dealing with terrifying nightmares that make him wonder if the Dark One is truly gone in this world--but his clothes aren't the ones with the suspicious blood stains.

Londyn Bridge: The Abyss Chapter 8: Power in the Blood, an once upon a time fanfic | FanFiction

And this is where Bad Things start happening to Rumple (by which I mean worse than nearly starving to death on the back streets of Londyn [it's not quite the London of our world, though close enough most ways*], feeling like he's led Bae into a death trap, and vivid nightmares that may be more than nightmares where children are being horribly killed [no graphic descriptions, I have underage relatives]). But, the mystery of Rhosyn is half-solved, as are any questions about Dr. Hastings' motivations.

And there's The Rough Beast's Hour Come Round at Last.

Rumple learns Belle is still alive. To protect her from Regina, he shields them from the curse when it's cast. On the bright side, this allows a few chapters of Rumbelle-ness. Unfortunately, Cora was also in this world and is causing trouble.

The Rough Beast's Hour Come Round At Last Chapter 18: The Bearer of Evil Tidings, an once upon a time fanfic | FanFiction

In this chapter, Rumple has to make use of Hook.

Er, I'm always a little torn mentioning these, here. Sure, it's author ego. They look like good stories to me--although I'm not sure how many people share that opinion.

Also, on Rough Beast's Hour has hit a rough patch (pun . . . oh, sure, I'll say I meant that). I think I finally see my way through. It needs a bit more Rumbelle-ness to lighten up things before the climax. Tricky, as Rumple is currently separated from Belle, but I think I see how to do it. Then, onto the big finish!
Old 08-25-2013, 04:13 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Thanks for all the fic recs ,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oncer4Ever (View Post)
Hi guys this is Oncer4Ever (I used to Rona Jo). Can you guys add me to the list? I want to join my fellow Rumbelle fans.
welcome to the thread
Old 08-25-2013, 06:41 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oncer4Ever (View Post)
Added.. welcome again

Thanks everyone for the fic recs.. I also have a drabble of my own but am not confident of my abilities.
Old 08-25-2013, 02:28 PM
Loyal Fan

Over at the EdR board saw Emilie/Colin friendship thread. Anyone would come and post in Emilie/Robert friendship thread? I like one but i don't want to be alone.
Old 08-25-2013, 05:49 PM
Supreme Fan

I'd post there !
ODO & KIRA (DS9)

Old 08-26-2013, 03:55 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Me too
Old 08-26-2013, 10:16 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
"Because of her, he misses."
Source

Who Are You and What Do You Want?

ic: shinebrighterxx
Jason Morgan | Wanda Maximoff | Prince Zuko/Mai | Prince Zuko/ Sukka | Draco/Pansy/Blaise/Theo | Princess Zelda / Link | Clark & Lois
Old 08-27-2013, 05:19 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Love that