Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-02-2013, 08:43 AM
Passionate Fan

DigificWriter: You're welcome. I'm glad to see I'm not alone in this.
Old 05-02-2013, 08:53 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by baelfire24 (View Post)

Tumblr Source: Love is hope
I'm like totally fascinated by that moving sleeve here. Doctor, will I live?

Thanks for the new thread!
Old 05-02-2013, 09:00 AM
Loyal Fan

Love the library gifs - thanks! Rumple/Gold does go all out. But also loved the rose in FTL and would love to see Gold giving Belle a rose in SB.
Old 05-02-2013, 09:15 AM
Extreme Fan

Great gifs!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jan_RCFan (View Post)
Love the library gifs - thanks! Rumple/Gold does go all out. But also loved the rose in FTL and would love to see Gold giving Belle a rose in SB.
That would be sweet
Old 05-02-2013, 11:01 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhonwen (View Post)
Have fun!!

I dont think Adam and Eddy hate Rumbelle. Tey jsut weren't ready for the explosion in popularity. OR for Robert to be the sexiest man on the show and be a huge draw and fanbase.
They had blinders on, and now they are stuck with the dilema on how to have Gold redeem himself etc at the pace they want and still have the RUmbelle romance.

They made some mistakes this season and I'm hopng next seasn they get it all together.
I didn't say they hated them, I think they like them and most of the time I think they love them. I just think they hate showing ANY sort of intimacy beween them. They clearly do NOT like to see them kiss. It was ok to show Rumple getting hot and heavy with Cora ,Jack with David's twin and Lacey with Keith but we got NO kisses in the Outsider? We're supposed to believe that they wouldn't have kissed before Gold stepped across the line - or in the car?

Not inclined to read anything where I'm being yelled at and yes, capitals on the internet is yelling. You may have a good point or not, I have no idea, but regardless, we disagree.

There is such a connection between Belle and Gold there; even if she doesn’t know it, she feels it. She’s looking at him so intensely and he is doing the same; they are drinking each other in and truly listening to each other. They don’t have to touch to have this incredible bond between them. I miss Rumbelle so much.

He looks so so happy to see his beautiful Belle……..his eyes are smiling which means that his smile runs deep throughout his whole body. You can see how much he loves and needs her……
Old 05-02-2013, 11:06 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowrose_bb_12 (View Post)
Great gifs!

That would be sweet
I still laugh about that rose being Gaston, LOL.

I would love to see Gold give Belle any gift. Although the library was a pretty big one. They seriously just need to show one romantic date with them.

I miss them. Gold and Belle that is. Lacey can go away.
Old 05-02-2013, 11:19 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betsybelle (View Post)
There is such a connection between Belle and Gold there; even if she doesn’t know it, she feels it. She’s looking at him so intensely and he is doing the same; they are drinking each other in and truly listening to each other. They don’t have to touch to have this incredible bond between them. I miss Rumbelle so much.

He looks so so happy to see his beautiful Belle……..his eyes are smiling which means that his smile runs deep throughout his whole body. You can see how much he loves and needs her……
I loved every second of the hospital scene. He was so sweet and she seemed so trusting and accepting of him. Just think of the beautiful scenes they could have shared while he was trying to help her regain her memory. The Lacey angle intrigues me in many ways, but I so wanted to see some sweet tender moments between Gold and Belle. Now I'm hoping for some Lacey action even though it won't be the same.
Old 05-02-2013, 11:25 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jan_RCFan (View Post)
I loved every second of the hospital scene. He was so sweet and she seemed so trusting and accepting of him. Just think of the beautiful scenes they could have shared while he was trying to help her regain her memory. The Lacey angle intrigues me in many ways, but I so wanted to see some sweet tender moments between Gold and Belle. Now I'm hoping for some Lacey action even though it won't be the same.
Yes, that's at or near the very top of my list of favorite Rumbelle scenes. God, I despise Regina with the fire of a thousand suns

I want passion between Gold and Belle, desperately - god, can we have a kiss? I think Belle will regain her memories, but I doubt we'll get some epic reunion like I've hoped for.

Eddy said the Rumpled Lace has been kissing a lot, so great - that helps us; even now they do everything off-screen.
Old 05-02-2013, 11:31 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Yes, that's at or near the very top of my list of favorite Rumbelle scenes. God, I despise Regina with the fire of a thousand suns

I want passion between Gold and Belle, desperately - god, can we have a kiss? I think Belle will regain her memories, but I doubt we'll get some epic reunion like I've hoped for.

Eddy said the Rumpled Lace has been kissing a lot, so great - that helps us; even now they do everything off-screen.
Maybe we'll see them kissing Sunday, although it's not really the same is it. But I'll take it. I don't get why they can't show them kissing either. It doesn't make any sense.

I am really sick of Regina too, and after last week, seeing how she had all those people murdered and wants to murder everyone in SB? I used to have some sympathy for her but now I don't. Laceybelle needs to knock her block off.
Old 05-02-2013, 11:32 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:

Yes, we desperately need to see the passion between Gold and Belle on-screen. Everyone wants to see it.

OK, now I'm really put out. What's with the off-screen kissing with Gold and Lacey? We get to see her kissing Keith on-screen, but not Gold? We need to see something before the end of the season.

On a completely different topic - was there a bed in the FTL library that Gold gave to Belle?
Old 05-02-2013, 11:44 AM
Absolute Fan

"Adam and Eddy hate showing intimacy between Rumple and Belle".

BS. Trust me when I say that that's not how television storytelling works. Adam and Eddy didn't give these two a more 'fairytale'-type romance because doing so did not fit the type of story they were trying to tell.

As I said earlier, if you were expecting something different than what we've been given and consequently have issues with the show and the writers, your expectations are at fault, not the writers or the show, because this show isn't designed to present a straight- up fairytale story for any of its characters. It's a drama - along the lines of One Tree Hill, Revenge, or The West Wing - that just so happens to involve and utilize fairytale characters and a fairytale setting.
"Two hearts. One happy. One sad." - Thirteenth Doctor
Old 05-02-2013, 12:38 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Me too. And I really don't want to see any kiss, ect btw Gold and Lacey coz I fear that would be all we get in the long run. Meaning that once Belle is back we are back to the "no kissing" ect I understand TL is hard but to deny them any intimate moments is just strange.
Oh, well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belleislove (View Post)
I still laugh about that rose being Gaston, LOL.

I would love to see Gold give Belle any gift. Although the library was a pretty big one. They seriously just need to show one romantic date with them.

I miss them. Gold and Belle that is. Lacey can go away.
Me too...I loved that scene
Old 05-02-2013, 12:41 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowrose_bb_12 (View Post)
Me too. And I really don't want to see any kiss, ect btw Gold and Lacey coz I fear that would be all we get in the long run. Meaning that once Belle is back we are back to the "no kissing" ect I understand TL is hard but to deny them any intimate moments is just strange.
Oh, well.

Me too...I loved that scene
You know what's funny, and I don't know how much stock they put in Facebook but the question of whether Rumbelle belonged together got over 106,000 likes. Around 30,000 is the most likes I've ever seen for a question on ONce's Facebook.

You would think that would tell them something. I don't expect the whole show to be about them. They've got lots of stories to tell. But a kiss here and there would be nice.

Last edited by Belleislove; 05-02-2013 at 12:47 PM
Old 05-02-2013, 12:44 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DigificWriter (View Post)
"Adam and Eddy hate showing intimacy between Rumple and Belle".

BS. Trust me when I say that that's not how television storytelling works. Adam and Eddy didn't give these two a more 'fairytale'-type romance because doing so did not fit the type of story they were trying to tell.

As I said earlier, if you were expecting something different than what we've been given and consequently have issues with the show and the writers, your expectations are at fault, not the writers or the show, because this show isn't designed to present a straight- up fairytale story for any of its characters. It's a drama - along the lines of One Tree Hill, Revenge, or The West Wing - that just so happens to involve and utilize fairytale characters and a fairytale setting.
That's true. I had expectations for many shows, and after a while the shine wears off. Not always but most of the time. The trouble is when a large mass of viewers stop watching because they aren't getting what they hope and expect out of the show then the writers need to see what they are doing wrong.

This hasn't happened yet for the most part. I think the writers will look at what was positive and negative for next season. Whether it's Rumbelle, or any other couple, storyline ,etc and make adjustments.

I do expect it to stay a drama utilizing fairytale characters. I think many here just want to see a bit more romance on screen mixed in with the angst and drama
Old 05-02-2013, 12:55 PM
Absolute Fan

^ Because of the nature of TV dramas, you only get the kind of romance most of you guys seem to want if the direction of the story being told warrants it. Charming and Snow didn't get much 'fairytale romance' stuff this season either, but all that means is that the story didn't facilitate that type of relationship exploration.
"Two hearts. One happy. One sad." - Thirteenth Doctor