Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-01-2013, 12:42 PM
Master Fan

yeah I'm home from work.. things looking good..
Old 05-01-2013, 01:22 PM
Passionate Fan

TFTNT

Still working in the OP and trying to figure stuffs out. Please send me stuffs before the end of #96.
PLEASE! I'm still missing some stuffs for the OP and time is running out. I appreciate all that can help

Robert Carlyle | JGL | Nathan Fillion | T. Hiddles
(´∀`) vote Carlyle!
Old 05-01-2013, 01:32 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pomc (View Post)
TFTNT

Still working in the OP and trying to figure stuffs out. Please send me stuffs before the end of #96.
PLEASE! I'm still missing some stuffs for the OP and time is running out. I appreciate all that can help
What can I do? I'm around more.. and hugs.. POm It's great to see you
Old 05-01-2013, 01:50 PM
Extreme Fan

Tftnt!
Old 05-01-2013, 02:28 PM
Master Fan

Well I might be feeling a little better about Eddy's comments because I think I know what he was trying to say even though he simply has no clue how to say things.......... The one thing that willl set me off, probably permanently, is Belle being separated from Gold/everyone else, but I will hold off on exploding until that actually happens.

Quote:
Yes, that's it exactly - it would be nice to actually see the ups rather than just having to surmise that they are taking place off-screen. There has to be some balance. Too much has been rushed into these episodes leaving little time to actually let a relationship develop in any meaningful way. It's as though they want Gold to constantly pay for his transgressions and the only way they know how to do this is through his relationship with Belle.
Yes, it's unfair to the viewers to ask them to sit through ALL this tragedy and then to never show the good times - how very convenient of the writers. That's why I doubt how they feel about Rumbelle. They don't WANT to show them being romantic because it's not about them, it's about Gold. As long as we see that he loves her and that she affects him, then that's all that matters. We will never see any romance between them. For pete's sake, they didn't even give us a kiss before Gold crossed the line in the Outsider.......and in fact it appears they deleted a scene where he kissed Belle's hand in the car. I'm sorry, this disgusts me.

Quote:
It doesn't take much for her to get him eating out of her hand (lol!) - she just has that effect on him whether in FTL or as Belle or Lacey in SB. And he is so different with her... it's one of the things that makes the audience love him so much no matter what his actions or motives. He's a character who can't hide his feelings for this woman and that is appealing on so many levels. I also love the fact that he's not one to ask anyone to help him - they come to him for help. But he's asked for help several times when it comes to Belle: David twice (this last time caused him to owe a favor which is something we've never seen him do), he asked Cora if she had a way to bring back memories and he even asked or rather demanded that Regina help him restore Belle's memories.
Just listen to Gold's voice when he speaks to Belle; it's husky, throaty, low, gentle - it's just different.

He worships her; his love for her is unbelievably powerful and deep. It's a sign of how desperate he was that he went to Regina for help, when Regina is the one who cursed her in the first place
Old 05-01-2013, 03:05 PM
Obsessed Fan

TFTNT and good god what happened to everyone today?

I left at lunchtime and everyone was happy, I came back this evening to this:

What has happened to Rumbelle this season is no different to what happened to any other character. The emotional connections all got sidelined in favour of magical shenanigans and new characters.

Even if they have relegated Belle to the role of Girlfriend, she's still going to get more use that some of the others. Look at what happened to poor Ruby: She's one of the most powerful characters on the show (She's a freakin' huge killer werewolf), and she basically got sidelined to babysitting Henry for almost the entire season, except for her one episode. And that is all down the the writers and producers.

๑۩۞۩๑ . . . Join us on the Robert Carlyle Campaign Thread!. . . ๑۩۞۩๑
Old 05-01-2013, 03:06 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiorjiina (View Post)

What has happened to Rumbelle this season is no different to what happened to any other character. The emotional connections all got sidelined in favour of magical shenanigans and new characters.

Even if they have relegated Belle to the role of Girlfriend, she's still going to get more use that some of the others. Look at what happened to poor Ruby: She's one of the most powerful characters on the show (She's a freakin' huge killer werewolf), and she basically got sidelined to babysitting Henry for almost the entire season, except for her one episode. And that is all down the the writers and producers.
Old 05-01-2013, 03:24 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhonwen (View Post)
What can I do? I'm around more.. and hugs.. POm It's great to see you
I noticed. I still need to get some more quotes from Robert And Emilie or people who's in the honorary shipper list.

Wish list.. That still going too. And this seem to be my current problem right now and me&Aurora is tryin to figure it out. The story in the OP? I wrote in the Lacey part in the FTL to it and we were going to turn the story into art

The problem? It's so long so now were not sure about what to do. Btw I'll try to be here as much as I can to wrap up the OP but this week and the next is crazy for me since we're almost there for graduation. Monday is AP exam for psych. We had Awards day today

I wish everyone will feel better. I know I was a lil down yesterday seeing everyone giving up on hope about getting something for our couple. I'm not giving up. I just can't. The only thing that keep me sane during these crazy weeks is Rumbelle. And I refuse to give up on hope about their happiness.

(´∀`) vote Carlyle!
Old 05-01-2013, 03:27 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I noticed. I still need to get some more quotes from Robert And Emilie or people who's in the honorary shipper list.

Wish list.. That still going too. And this seem to be my current problem right now and me&Aurora is tryin to figure it out. The story in the OP? I wrote in the Lacey part in the FTL to it and we were going to turn the story into art

The problem? It's so long so now were not sure about what to do. Btw I'll try to be here as much as I can to wrap up the OP but this week and the next is crazy for me since we're almost there for graduation. Monday is AP exam for psych. We had Awards day today

I wish everyone will feel better. I know I was a lil down yesterday seeing everyone giving up on hope about getting something for our couple. I'm not giving up. I just can't. The only thing that keep me sane during these crazy weeks is Rumbelle. And I refuse to give up on hope about their happiness.
I'll see what quotes etc I can find. I know there are a few new ones from Emilie I can give you..

Since we still have some time I'll do some research and get it to you this weekend..
Old 05-01-2013, 03:38 PM
Passionate Fan

Thanks I'll be here for another half an hour before I'm off to do projects. Did you see the latest version of the OP?

Joirjiina, how things with the songs recs?

(´∀`) vote Carlyle!
Old 05-01-2013, 03:44 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiorjiina (View Post)

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mbaoozruho1r5lwz0.gif

I personally don't find Ruby all that interesting a character.

Also, Eddy made some asinine comments and I am starting to really dislike him for it. I suspect, after thinking about it today, that I know what he was trying to say, but I HATE that he's doing it and trying to make it sound like Gold is in conflict between wanting Lacey because he wants to be bad and wanting Bae. I suspect that he meant that because Belle is not around, Bae is the only one he now has to be good for, but if that's not what he meant, then it's an insult to Belle.

The idea that Gold would have a conflict between Lacey and Belle makes me sick. This is not about his wants and needs; he needs to bring Belle back because Regina stole her life.........Yes he needs her and loves her, but if he even contemplates leaving Lacey like this, then his love is not love at all, but selfish and self-serving addiction.

I'm ticked off because Adam and Eddy refuse to show any Rumbelle romance ...... everything is done off screen.

Rumbelle is not a relationship like Snowing is, where Adam and Eddy want to show them being together. Rumbelle exists only to bolster Gold in some way, so as long as we see him expressing love to her either via hugs or hand-holding, then it’s sufficient. Investing in Rumbelle has been emotionally fulfilling and aggravating at the same time because the creators don’t see them as we do.

I honestly don’t believe we will get a kiss, nevermind TLK. They just don’t want us to see Rumbelle romance, probably because they are upset that Rumbelle is more popular than Snowing. I certainly don’t think we’re ever getting even a partial love scene…..and if it happens off-screen, it doesn’t count. I’m SOO tired of everything with these 2 happening off-screen. Oh and Adam never answers questions regarding why we don’t see romance, so I’m guessing he just doesn’t want to be honest with us on this count.

Pom, I'm sorry; I promised you quotes - but with all that's gone on, I haven't been in the mood. I will try, I promise. What are you looking for? Quotes from Bobby and Emilie about each other?

Last edited by meraki; 05-01-2013 at 11:56 PM
Old 05-01-2013, 03:53 PM
Passionate Fan

Yes I'm looking for that or anything that they say about Rumbelle. I got some from Ranma earlier in the week but I'm looking for some more still. And also anyone who's in the honorary shipper list.

I'm renovating that section and I can't finish the first page for the Op without quotes. thanks so much and it's understandable. We're all not really that happy right now but hopefully it'll get better

(´∀`) vote Carlyle!
Old 05-01-2013, 03:58 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Thanks I'll be here for another half an hour before I'm off to do projects. Did you see the latest version of the OP?

Joirjiina, how things with the songs recs?
I did.. it's great.. didnt I'm pm you back?

Is Regina on the honorary list? She should be? even if she is a troublemaker..lol she still knows it's twu luv
Old 05-01-2013, 04:02 PM
Passionate Fan

I seriously don't remember. The latest one has the character art in it and it ends with a gif of the song something there.. Is that what you saw? My inbox flooded couple days ago so I don't remember who I reply to or not...

Uh lol I don't know... I seriously don't mind if ya wanna put her in but I doubt some of us want to.. She is THE trouble maker but I still likes her. Love how u say twu luv

(´∀`) vote Carlyle!
Old 05-01-2013, 04:10 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I seriously don't remember. The latest one has the character art in it and it ends with a gif of the song something there.. Is that what you saw? My inbox flooded couple days ago so I don't remember who I reply to or not...

Uh lol I don't know... I seriously don't mind if ya wanna put her in but I doubt some of us want to.. She is THE trouble maker but I still likes her. Love how u say twu luv
I lvoe her too.. and I think she should be on there.. she ships, she just fires cannons too..