Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

they both are

One of the wonderful things in that eppy, how happy they both were
Old 01-06-2018, 10:49 AM
Master Fan

They were SO happy............and they deserved it; it meant all the more because of how much they'd suffered both together and apart, and how much they worked for that happiness......
Old 01-06-2018, 01:32 PM
Elite Fan

I don't think we've ever seen Rumple so happy and relaxed. He was like a different man and it was wonderful to see

icon by me

Last edited by Seamstress90; 01-06-2018 at 03:58 PM
Old 01-06-2018, 01:56 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

That it was
Old 01-06-2018, 06:12 PM
Master Fan

Both he and Belle truly deserved it. Rumple's life has been filled with such pain, misery and tragedy, but in choosing love over power he freed himself up to be unreservedly happy. It's beautiful to see him able to express that happiness without any reservations...

I actually think that was also Bobby coming out in Rumple, he was THAT happy to be filming with Emilie. A friend of mine told me that her friend on set had said that that was the happiest she's ever seen him in her years of set-watching.

**One reason I think we saw so much of Bobby in Rumple's happiness is this shot from S2. That's Bobby smiling broadly - as he and Em were in the background, they were playing games...... Of course he's a great actor and he could "act" happy during a scene, but I don't think he was, much as he was not acting when he cried during Belle's death scene

Old 01-07-2018, 04:54 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Quote:
Once upon a time, there was a Beast who took a girl prisoner. But he fell in love with her. And then he let her go. And that is when the girl realized that she loved him too.

He thought he would never see her again.

But in the end, she came back to him. More than a few times.
source
Old 01-07-2018, 08:39 AM
Master Fan

This is so beautiful, sob…and Belle’s story from “Beauty” never fails to overwhelm me with emotion….

**Rumple didn't actually take Belle prisoner, so I hope the only reason she said that is that it's much easier and shorter to say than the actual facts.
Old 01-07-2018, 01:23 PM
Elite Fan

Wonderful gifset

icon by me
Old 01-07-2018, 01:34 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

I love the scenes they chose for the gifset and the quote
Old 01-07-2018, 09:35 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Beautiful selection of scenes.
Old 01-08-2018, 04:49 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

What a journey

Quote:
belle + her wedding ring
source

Last edited by crazy_diamond; 01-08-2018 at 04:56 AM
Old 01-08-2018, 05:39 AM
Master Fan

I miss these guys together so much. I have never hoped for a character's death as much as I am hoping for Rumple's. I've tried to watch a little bit of the show but I just don't care about any of the new people with the exception of Drizella. Love the actress.

But "Beauty" has really stood out as the best episode from what I've seen this season.
Old 01-08-2018, 06:31 AM
Master Fan

I'm looking forward to Rumple's death, too - and I don't think that's strange. For one thing, it wouldn't be a tragedy (same with Belle) - he's not only hundreds of years old, but he's evolved and become the man he always was, deep inside. Unlike when he died in S3, he'll be going to the Afterlife, where he can be with Belle for Eternity (I still don't understand how he sacrificed his life in S3 and was punished for it).

Beauty is an outstanding episode, would be in any season - one of the best of the series.
Old 01-08-2018, 06:53 AM
Master Fan

Oh yeah I would put Beauty right behind SD as best of the series for me.

They along with Snowing, are my favorite couples and it's not the same without them.

And yes his death is not a tragedy considering his hundreds of years of life.

I have a feeling he will die heroically. Again. I've never understood the claim that Rumple is selfish and self serving. Sometimes? Yes. But he certainly has put others before himself.

Last edited by Belleislove; 01-08-2018 at 07:21 AM
Old 01-08-2018, 01:28 PM
Elite Fan

Hi Belleislove! Yeah, I do think Rumple is going to sacrifice his life again, and I'm looking forward to that.

I think Rumple wasn't able to move on from the UW after he died in 3x11 because he had unfinished business. That deal he made with the Healer in 5x14 for example. And Neal hadn't officially forgiven him yet (he wasn't able to do that until they met again in 3.15), which could've been an issue too. And there were probably other people in the UW who had a score to settle with Rumple, hence why he was tortured.

I've actually enjoyed this season so far, even though I'm not as invested in the show as I was before. Or maybe that's why Rumple's been a good boy so far so that's good And I like his relationship with Alice and Rogers. I also like Drizella, and Alice/Robyn. And of course "Beauty" was, well, pure beauty

icon by me

Last edited by Seamstress90; 01-08-2018 at 01:33 PM