Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-04-2013, 11:23 PM
Passionate Fan

I was thinking of a show I used to watch that had quite a few anti-heroes. If Hook's character had shown up on it, his fans wouldn't worry me half as much. That show pretty much encouraged you to admit the characters you liked had problems--and that it would be a very bad idea to be unarmed and alone with any of them. If he were on that show, I might even gush about what a good villain he is.

As it is, most of the pro-Hook stuff really bothers me by seeming to overlook that he has done awful things without any excuse.

Still, I hope Collin knows that that's directed at the villain he's helped create, not the actor.

Although, he actually hasn't been too effective as a villain since going to Neverland. If he hadn't beaten up Archie, I'd encourage him to seek therapy. Something's putting him off his game.

Er, somehow, this seemed like it was going to be more Rumbelle oriented when I started.

Well, just to say it, I want a storyline with Rumbelle babies! I don't care if it's cheesy or something that they're probably saving till they need a last minute ratings boost years from now! I want them in the show!
Old 03-05-2013, 12:21 AM
Elite Fan

... Hook is the villain that is constantly beaten by per-pubesent boys... since when did he have game?
Old 03-05-2013, 04:01 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelaine (View Post)
I was thinking of a show I used to watch that had quite a few anti-heroes. If Hook's character had shown up on it, his fans wouldn't worry me half as much. That show pretty much encouraged you to admit the characters you liked had problems--and that it would be a very bad idea to be unarmed and alone with any of them. If he were on that show, I might even gush about what a good villain he is.

As it is, most of the pro-Hook stuff really bothers me by seeming to overlook that he has done awful things without any excuse.

Still, I hope Collin knows that that's directed at the villain he's helped create, not the actor.

Although, he actually hasn't been too effective as a villain since going to Neverland. If he hadn't beaten up Archie, I'd encourage him to seek therapy. Something's putting him off his game.

Er, somehow, this seemed like it was going to be more Rumbelle oriented when I started.

Well, just to say it, I want a storyline with Rumbelle babies! I don't care if it's cheesy or something that they're probably saving till they need a last minute ratings boost years from now! I want them in the show!

I agree.. My dislike for Hook tends to be that I constantly hear excuses for what he has done, and I read posts where they tend to knock other characters to build him up. I don't think I would dislike Hook at all if it wasn't for things I have read that is over the top, and bashing of other characters. But of course that's the character I dislike, Colin, any actor knows that there will be people who dont like their character. It goes with the job.

I do want to see a Rumbelle romance , uninterrupted with babies.
Maybe they will get an episode or 2 with some happiness..

Luscas4Brooke lol I agree. I love how close Lana and Robert are.. I have what she said as my signature now, and was going to recommend it for the next Robert thread title..lol
Old 03-05-2013, 07:20 AM
Master Fan

I love how they have the same body language, lol

Last edited by Betsybelle; 03-05-2013 at 07:38 AM
Old 03-05-2013, 07:35 AM
Master Fan

I love thier playfullness...
Old 03-05-2013, 07:51 AM
Master Fan

More similar body language; they're very in tune with each other, lol

And another one where he's just looking at her with all this affection and she's just giving it right back

http://everything-castle.tumblr.com/...n-a-time-paley

Last edited by Betsybelle; 03-05-2013 at 07:58 AM
Old 03-05-2013, 08:44 AM
Master Fan

More pics of the lovelies..thanks for posting...
Old 03-05-2013, 09:32 AM
Master Fan

They're adorable together.

But they need to give them more than five seconds of happiness. This is a stupid way to run a show. Keep telling the fans to hold on and have faith, and give them a few minutes here and there. I'm just really beginning to lose interest in the show as a whole, and if these two are going to have constant angst with no prolonged periods of happiness in between, that's too depressing. It's not why I watch television. I still love them but it's too hard to watch the show right now.
Old 03-05-2013, 09:35 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhonwen (View Post)
More pics of the lovelies..thanks for posting...
You're welcome! I've watched the Paley Fest on You Tube more times than I can count, lol
Old 03-05-2013, 09:48 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betsybelle (View Post)
You're welcome! I've watched the Paley Fest on You Tube more times than I can count, lol
I've watched it too, not that much though lol..
Old 03-05-2013, 11:32 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I've watched it too, not that much though lol..
I've watched mostly the Bobby and Emilie parts, lol. Too bad the camera didn't catch all their interaction, sigh

Below is from a Jane interview about The Miller's Daughter. I guess it's nothing she hasn't said before -drama, lol. Assuming she's referring to this season, then yeah of course there will be ups and downs because Belle is not who she is right now. I still have never seen a roller coaster made up of only downs.

Talking of emotion, can you give any hope to the hundreds of RumBelle fans who write in each week. Will true love prevail or can we expect a roller coaster ride?

Those are not mutually exclusive situations.

Last edited by Betsybelle; 03-05-2013 at 11:59 AM
Old 03-05-2013, 12:11 PM
Master Fan

That is a very true statement. I believe I have true love, or at least as close as you center get in this workday, and its a constant roller coaster...

Of course not in the same regard that Rumbelle will have..lol..
Old 03-05-2013, 01:23 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
That is a very true statement. I believe I have true love, or at least as close as you center get in this workday, and its a constant roller coaster...

Of course not in the same regard that Rumbelle will have..lol..
Just give my ups along with my downs and I'm ok.

So cute:

A Time to be So Small
Old 03-05-2013, 01:27 PM
Master Fan

where do babies come from then??
Old 03-05-2013, 01:53 PM
Passionate Fan

that cracks me up so hard! Thanks for the picture. Oh boy lol

Robert Carlyle | JGL | Nathan Fillion | T. Hiddles
(´∀`) vote Carlyle!