Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-04-2013, 02:17 PM
Part-Time Fan

Thanks for the new thread.

As for the lack of highs to the lows... I'm glad my brain seems to be in a different place, or perhaps I have low standards , but I feel we've had some great interaction with them all season.

Their reunion, their post-fight insights (both the "that's the reason I have to stay", as well as the AMAZING library scene), the small little bits we see in the diner & with the picnic basket...and, of course, The Outsider.

I mean, holy crap-balls, ladies. I've been thrilled with the quality of content we've gotten I can not even... Snow & Charming, who have been together since their return from FTL, haven't had one really significant romantic interaction that comes even close to matching our Rumbelle-moments. Even their post-coitus scene was lacking in romance, but Belle & Rumpel smiling over a picnic basket? THUD.
Old 03-04-2013, 02:27 PM
Master Fan

Not every fan wants uninterrupted happy times. There are plenty who understand that every couple has to face internal or external obstacles/drama..........but when you go missing for 1/2 season (sorry, 14 minutes doesn't cut it) and then you have Belle and Gold at a great place in their relationship only to have it cut short.....then to have her treated the way she's been by people she's only been kind to, yeah it's frustrating.

I was fine with the amnesia storyline and it can still be interesting, but I don't believe Belle is in 17 or 18, so don't just give us 19 and then forget about her. I don't blame fans for not being happy - they're frustrated and just as the writers have the right to do what they want, so fans have the right not to be ecstatic. The fans didn't boo - which would have been wrong - they just didn't cheer.

What little Rumbelle we have gotten has been gorgeous and exquisite - and as they are, IMO, a FAR superior couple to Snowing, that's just a given. I LOVE what we've seen from them........but asking for more is NOT being greedy. These two deserve more airtime......Maybe next season when we don't have that weird FTL storyline going on and Bae is already in town..........Maybe with all the family dynamics, we can get some happiness to go with the obstacles.
Old 03-04-2013, 02:48 PM
Passionate Fan

TFTNT
I agree with you Betsy! Idk if its just me or ppl there at Paley weren't really interested in Lacey. Even Emilie kind of joke about it herself. I just wish that they'll give Rumbelle more scenes together. It's been too long and Belle wasn't even in last episode. It's frustrating because the fans wait like a week for it then their fav character doesn't even show up it's sad really

Robert Carlyle | JGL | Nathan Fillion | T. Hiddles
(´∀`) vote Carlyle!
Old 03-04-2013, 02:53 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pomc (View Post)
TFTNT
I agree with you Betsy! Idk if its just me or ppl there at Paley weren't really interested in Lacey. Even Emilie kind of joke about it herself. I just wish that they'll give Rumbelle more scenes together. It's been too long and Belle wasn't even in last episode. It's frustrating because the fans wait like a week for it then their fav character doesn't even show up it's sad really
People are worried about what this means for Rumbelle and they're worried we won't see them together again.

Personally I think it could be fun, but only if it's done right and only if we end up with real Rumbelle and a huge romantic reunion.
Old 03-04-2013, 02:56 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betsybelle (View Post)
People are worried about what this means for Rumbelle and they're worried we won't see them together again.

Personally I think it could be fun, but only if it's done right and only if we end up with real Rumbelle and a huge romantic reunion.
I refuse to even think that we won't see them together. I'm sure that the producers know that Rumbelle has a solid fan base and we WILL get upset if they aren't together.

I just want to see ep 19 now! Lol

(´∀`) vote Carlyle!
Old 03-04-2013, 03:10 PM
Master Fan

I had to post this from another blog. I KNEW either the dagger was a fake or the map - Gold and Belle are way too smart for that and they outsmarted the 3 Stooges, lol. I LOVE the idea that Gold trusted Belle and they did this together

Quote:
So about Rumpel and Belle making a fake map and actually hiding the knife in the library? Can’t you imagine them giggling over how furtive and sneaky they’re being? And it’s right there in plain sight and no one even noticed
A Muse of Fyre
Old 03-04-2013, 04:09 PM
Elite Fan

awww damn it I want to see that scene...
Old 03-04-2013, 04:12 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lunas_borednow (View Post)
me too..
Old 03-04-2013, 04:14 PM
Obsessed Fan

Tftnt!

๑۩۞۩๑ . . . Join us on the Robert Carlyle Campaign Thread!. . . ๑۩۞۩๑
Old 03-04-2013, 04:14 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
So many scenes I want to see.......we should have seen that. That scene where Gold trusts her with basically his life is enormously important; how could they have ditched that?
Old 03-04-2013, 04:43 PM
Master Fan

source:inthelandofgodandmonsters

I love this bit at Paley.. They are so much fun..
Old 03-04-2013, 04:47 PM
Elite Fan

*crosses fingers for a flashback* I get that they didn't want us to see where the dagger was right away but guys... nows the time...
Old 03-04-2013, 04:50 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
*crosses fingers for a flashback* I get that they didn't want us to see where the dagger was right away but guys... nows the time...
true..lol
Old 03-04-2013, 06:00 PM
Passionate Fan

Lol bobby face is just priceless. Thanks for the gif!

(´∀`) vote Carlyle!
Old 03-04-2013, 06:27 PM
Master Fan

More Bobby/Em with a fan..........

So gorgeous, both of them........I can't stop gaping at how much broader Bobby is. Good for him, for whatever reason he did that!