Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-04-2013, 07:07 PM
Master Fan

source:readytorumbelle
Old 03-04-2013, 07:09 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
That dagger has not left Rumple’s possession for centuries. Until he entrusted it to Belle.

This is why I love Rumbelle — they didn’t have to spell out how monumental it was for him to entrust the dagger to Belle. It just was. So understated, so astonishing, so touching, and so beautiful, all at once. And I LOVE that they hid it in Belle’s library.
http://antikryptonite.tumblr.com/
Old 03-04-2013, 07:14 PM
Master Fan

I still can't get over him leaving his dagger with her so beautiful

"Hey."
"Hey yourself....".
Leticia||icon by me||(x)||(ღ)
Old 03-04-2013, 07:26 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas4Brooke (View Post)
I still can't get over him leaving his dagger with her so beautiful
Utter trust......

God darn it Bobby and Emilie, they are in unison, lol

From a blogger who was at Paley:

Quote:
, THIS IS WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT THEY MOVED IN TANDEM SO MANY TIMES CARE BEAR CARLYLE PLS

It was just…. The little moments you could see during the stream? Of them touching and leaning in to whisper to each other? It was that, but constantly. Emilie was generally just being very fidgety and slightly grabby, lol, mostly because I think she was nervous. They also did, like, synchronized-reaching-for-their-water-bottles several times, it was adorable.
Emilie also spent 99% of the panel messing with her dress in some way, readjusting the bust and playing with the skirt.
http://sixbluemarbles.tumblr.com/

Last edited by Betsybelle; 03-04-2013 at 07:34 PM
Old 03-04-2013, 08:00 PM
Passionate Fan

Oh my they're so cute! The constant whispering is adorable.
From that picture, I just hear it in my head that Collin would be like "aw look at these two, they're just adorable together. So in sync."

Robert Carlyle | JGL | Nathan Fillion | T. Hiddles
(´∀`) vote Carlyle!
Old 03-04-2013, 08:03 PM
Passionate Fan

We could add Colin to the shipper list.
Old 03-04-2013, 08:07 PM
Master Fan

Let's face it, the entire panel just existed to support Bobby and Emilie, lol
Old 03-04-2013, 08:11 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pomc (View Post)
Oh my they're so cute! The constant whispering is adorable.
From that picture, I just hear it in my head that Collin would be like "aw look at these two, they're just adorable together. So in sync."
That's what I thought too, from the look on his face

"Hey."
"Hey yourself....".
Old 03-04-2013, 08:29 PM
Passionate Fan

Lol lets add Collin to the shipper list. His face right there said it all

(´∀`) vote Carlyle!
Old 03-04-2013, 08:38 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pomc (View Post)
Lol lets add Collin to the shipper list. His face right there said it all
He did look rather pleased with himsef......poor Colin. It was all Bobby and Emiile - he was all the way at the end. It would have been better had he sat elsewhere, lol

I LOVE Bobby looking directly at the camera and Emilie is smiling down........it's almost like they posed this way, but they didn't, which makes them like twins 20 years apart
Old 03-04-2013, 08:49 PM
Passionate Fan

Lol I dislike Hook but I love Collin. He's pretty funny but yeah the three (Lana, Bobby and Emilie) make it so much fun. So did Collin too. I thought I saw pictures of him and Emilie, they seem like good friends too. It would've been funny if Collin sit next to Jen. But all in all I love the right side of the panel. Well I love the whole cast!

(´∀`) vote Carlyle!
Old 03-04-2013, 09:01 PM
Master Fan

I also love how close Lana & Robert seem too. Her "Just stop talking and look pretty."

"Hey."
"Hey yourself....".
Old 03-04-2013, 09:05 PM
Master Fan

My god, Adam has the patience of a SAINT - and he's Jewish, just like me, lol. He was answering tweets tonight and he was attacked by rabid, obnoxious Regina fans who got pissy because Gold has Bae and Belle (sort of) and Regina has no one. For all that he and Eddy might sympathize with her, he reiterated over and over that she was a killer.....oh and she's going to be EVIL soon, lol. Of course he did say Rumple was a killer but he was just trying to stop, I think, this ridiculous conversation. One tweeter complained that Rumple killed the mute maid and the cart driver and still had his son. Adam got aggravated at that, I think, and responded something like REALLY? His actions COST HIM HIS SON........ He spent quite some time discussing Regina's evil deeds or something to that effect. Someone else (or was it the same person) said that it wasn't fair that Regina is miserable and Gold is going to be "happy and dopey". Then Adam replied with the below.

I can not believe how obnoxious people were. I have had my issues with this season and have been sometimes frustrated at Adam and Eddy, but they are good guys who don't deserve this garbage. I have no clue how Adam patiently responded to some of these people.

Adam Horowitz

@AdamHorowitzLA
@ReginasDaughter @KDW3000 who said he's gonna be happy? Long road for redemption for many characters

Yes not just Gold or Regina.......I doubt anyone is going to be eternally happy at this point, lol, or there's no story.

He did answer my tweet, lol:

Betsy Tarr @Betsypaige24 1h
@AdamHorowitzLA LOVE the show, truly, but was hoping for Rumbelle romance. Might we see it this year?
View details ·

Adam Horowitz

@AdamHorowitzLA
@Betsypaige24 plenty of rumbelle on the way

They were the stars of the show, from the moment they walked out until (SIGH.......) he helped Emilie out of her chair and put his arm around her, like he was guiding her. They are just way too much for me to handle.

I just loved how they whispered together all the time, how they touched each other.....so affectionately. I LOVED the part when Emilie used the word "lost" and everyone lost it, lol. Bobby made this face........SO funny. I will post some more here as well.

Take your shirt off Bobby - that chest!

I think this is my favorite because of the way they're looking at each other.

Here's the Lost one:

The one after Em referenced children:

They even LAUGH alike!

Last edited by Betsybelle; 03-04-2013 at 09:23 PM
Old 03-04-2013, 10:02 PM
Elite Fan

Though Rumbelle is off for a few weeks, more of their romantic stuffs is on the way! Adam certainly doesn't disappoint us.
Old 03-04-2013, 10:34 PM
Master Fan

It was so sweet when the moderator welcomed Emilie to her first ONCE panel and everyone cheered and Bobby was the most vocal