Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-09-2013, 04:40 PM
Master Fan

I'm not sure what we are discussing, but if it has to do with RUmbelle and triangles ..I dont see this happening. Everyone iin SB knows that They belong together, and would never think of going after Belle in a romantic sense.

On another note my sweet Gwen was watching the Brother episode.. She cried when the cup broke.. My little RumBelle shipper..

She said she blamed Hook for being such a cruel person and being "mean" to Rumple and taking it out on Belle..

I'm so glad I'm raising a girl that doesn't like men who are bullies, or men that hurt women (especially innocent ones).

The only triangle I see is a possible Neal/Emma/Hook one.. which disgusts me if the writers have her go with such a man.. She cant possibly think Hook's revenge (hurting Belle ) is justified, and forgivable. NO matter what happened with Milah, Hook is evil, more so than Rumple. Neal genuinely cared for Emma, he let her go to find her destiny..

But enough of that..
Old 02-09-2013, 04:55 PM
Obsessed Fan

Guys, in case you aren't checking out the Robert Carlyle Campaign thread (and if not, why the hell aren't you? ) I'm going to be livestreaming Skin Deep and The Outsider in about 5 minutes.

๑۩۞۩๑ . . . Join us on the Robert Carlyle Campaign Thread!. . . ๑۩۞۩๑
Old 02-09-2013, 04:56 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiorjiina (View Post)
Guys, in case you aren't checking out the Robert Carlyle Campaign thread (and if not, why the hell aren't you? ) I'm going to be livestreaming Skin Deep and The Outsider in about 5 minutes.
I'll be there!!

Woo hoo anniversary celebration!! Bring it
Old 02-09-2013, 05:15 PM
Master Fan

I'll be there too!

"Hey."
"Hey yourself....".
Leticia||icon by me||(x)||(ღ)
Old 02-09-2013, 05:17 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas4Brooke (View Post)
I'll be there too!
yeah!!
Old 02-09-2013, 05:42 PM
Extreme Fan

Y'all have fun watching the eppies...I have crummy house stuff to do

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betsybelle (View Post)
You can't really have triangles when you're involved with absolute, definite true loves. I wouldn't even consider MM/David/Kathryn a triangle because David had no feelings whatsoever for Kathryn.

I won't even go there with Rumbelle, lol.

I have a theory on how Gold may try to restore Belle:

I wonder if maybe dreams will play a part in this. Perhaps Gold thinks that all Belle needs is some sort of prompt for her memories to kick in, maybe a potion that can allow her to dream about their past. Perhaps he'd be relatively confident that if she dreams about them, she will be curious to know why she's dreaming of this strange man in another life, a strange man who loves her and who she loved. Maybe the potion can bring out her true feelings, feelings which are buried beneath the curse.

I would sort of love this or a variation thereof because I love the idea of Gold having utter faith in their love and by him trusting in Belle's memories of them, he would be showing a great deal of faith in the incredible strength of their love.
Hmm...I like that theory...especially if it means we could see some FTL flashbacks with them.
Old 02-09-2013, 07:25 PM
Master Fan

Yellow, I would die for more flashbacks!

Jiorjiina, Rhonwen - that was great! Thanks for setting it up, Jiojiina!

http://rumbelleskin.tumblr.com/post/42701214443

http://frambouaz.tumblr.com/post/405...ld-you-want-to

Last edited by Betsybelle; 02-09-2013 at 10:45 PM
Old 02-10-2013, 12:45 AM
Supreme Fan

Love their happy, in love smiles .
ODO & KIRA (DS9)

Old 02-10-2013, 01:00 AM
Passionate Fan

I wonder if the dreamcatcher will come into play again in restoring Belle's memories.
Old 02-10-2013, 04:18 AM
Elite Fan

Maybe that plus the well... it'd be nice to have some of the random things come back...
Old 02-10-2013, 04:22 AM
Master Fan

I think more random feelings will come back for her. She'll feel comfortable around him, and start feelings like there are things missing..

We know that Gold is going to fight for her and be the one to help her through this. I dont think it will be magic either, I think it will be the TL they share. Makes it more romantic anyway..
Old 02-10-2013, 05:31 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Love the gifs

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOUAT12 (View Post)
I wonder if the dreamcatcher will come into play again in restoring Belle's memories.
I hope so

I so would if we saw Belle dream about her past with Rumple
Old 02-10-2013, 05:34 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazy_diamond (View Post)
Love the gifs

I hope so

I so would if we saw Belle dream about her past with Rumple
yeah.. a goldish looking man who amuses her with quips, and isnt angry for her chipping his cup..
Old 02-10-2013, 05:35 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

indeed

I know I'll lost it if she starts dreaming about them
Old 02-10-2013, 05:44 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazy_diamond (View Post)
indeed

I know I'll lost it if she starts dreaming about them
something has to happen for her to become more open with him, and not so frightened.
Dreams, maybe friends talking to her, being drawn to him so they can fall in love all over..