Master Fan

TFTNT! love the title and the gifs

"Hey."
"Hey yourself....".
Leticia||icon by me||(x)||(ღ)
Old 02-08-2013, 06:57 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Candygirl9890 (View Post)
These are all my favorite scenes too. I love scenes that demonstrate the level of trust and faith Belle has in Rumpel. It just feels so Beauty ans the Beast-esque.
It's that faith, that belief in him, that is empowering him in some way. It will take a lot of time for him to truly believe in himself, but in the meantime, he knows that he CAN be loved - because Belle loves him. She loves his son already basically - she loves a part of him that she's never met because Bae is a part of him. Belle believes he is worth fighting for and so her name is like a talisman to him. That's why when he thinks of her or someone like Charming refers to her, it makes Gold stop and think and consider....and not just react. In Broken, she says he's a man who still makes wrong decisions. Slowly but surely, that's changing.

I rather think that Gold would love to be Belle's hero. NOT because he's a male chauvinist and thinks she needs rescuing, but because it would shut up that huge part of himself that thinks he's a coward. He wants so badly to feel good about himself, to feel that he's needed.

I would like to give Gold an epic hug.

http://belletbete.tumblr.com/post/42...me-stood-still

Last edited by Betsybelle; 02-08-2013 at 07:04 PM
Old 02-08-2013, 07:21 PM
Addicted Fan

^That's lovely
"Love makes us sick. Haunts our dreams. Destroys our days"
Old 02-08-2013, 09:07 PM
Extreme Fan

Beautiful artwork
Old 02-08-2013, 09:15 PM
Supreme Fan

Source
All you'll have is an empty heart and a chipped cup
She's gone forever. She's never coming back. And it's your fault
Old 02-08-2013, 09:42 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Charity (View Post)
^That's lovely
You can see the spittle, lol, in the Broken kiss. I remember afterward how I had read about that - AND Emilie putting her tongue in Bobby's mouth - and trying desperately hard to see them. Of course, everyone also tried to find the moment when she bit his lip............

Aww, that kiss from "Brother" is one of my favorite moments of all time. That whole scene is perfect, from Gold standing and staring at Belle, to his finally getting the nerve to approach, to his rubbing his fingers, to that very slow descent to bring his face close to hers and then finally that gorgeous, slowl and gentle kiss. Belle's body remembers Gold's presence and how his breath feels on hers, , how his lips feel on hers...and thus we see love in her eyes and on her lips for just a brief moment.

In Skin Deep, I always skip the part where Rumple gets angry at Belle as it's too hard for me, but heavens, the parallels. Sob.

Last edited by Betsybelle; 02-08-2013 at 09:49 PM
Old 02-08-2013, 09:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thank you for the new thread!
Old 02-08-2013, 10:30 PM
Master Fan

A thought that makes me feel good:

Whether or not Gold refers to Belle or speaks about her during this trip, it doesn't matter, because she is with him always. On this trip, he's wearing Bae's cloak which Belle obtained for him, which he admitted would have been lost had it not been for her. Belle touched that cloak, she held it for Gold while he put the potion on it, she placed it gently and lovingly around his neck as he bowed down for her. She'd be in his heart, mind and soul anyway, but in terms of a physical presence, Belle is right there around his neck. Like with the chipped cup, her spirit suffuses it and, in a way, she merges with Bae. Gold desperately needs both his boy and his woman; he's on his way to find one and will soon return home to save the other
Old 02-09-2013, 12:23 AM
Passionate Fan

I don't know if this is quite the right place to post this but, because I've got a mean streak and think Hook deserves punishment for messing with Rumbelle -

Punishments that would fit the crime:

1. Hook pursues Rumple into the "normal" world, thinking he'll be vulnerable without magic. Turns out Rumple had an emergency supply. After Hook is arrested for this attack, he's ready to mix perjury with half-truths and lies to make it look like Rumple's fault, not knowing Rumple has arranged it so, when Hook swears to tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth, he will.

Hook explains that he's Captain Hook from Fairy Tale Land and that Mr. Gold is both Rumplestiltskin and the Crocodile who took his hand off. He used a magic bean he stole from a giant after climbing up a beanstalk to get to this world. He would explain about torturing a psychiatrist who is really Jiminy Cricket after the wicked queen had been framed for his murder and about shooting Belle.

In a case of ironic justice, having made it so Belle only remembers 28 years in an insane asylum, Hook gets to spend the rest of his life in one.

2. The magic lake has a new siren. Hook is drowned by Milha.
Old 02-09-2013, 02:27 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
AU in which Rumplestiltskin and Belle found each other again sometime after Skin Deep. Rumplestiltskin finally tells her why his magic is so important to him: his son. She offers to help him, and he accepts.
Credit: Says You
Old 02-09-2013, 04:34 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelaine (View Post)
I don't know if this is quite the right place to post this but, because I've got a mean streak and think Hook deserves punishment for messing with Rumbelle -

Punishments that would fit the crime:

1. Hook pursues Rumple into the "normal" world, thinking he'll be vulnerable without magic. Turns out Rumple had an emergency supply. After Hook is arrested for this attack, he's ready to mix perjury with half-truths and lies to make it look like Rumple's fault, not knowing Rumple has arranged it so, when Hook swears to tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth, he will.

Hook explains that he's Captain Hook from Fairy Tale Land and that Mr. Gold is both Rumplestiltskin and the Crocodile who took his hand off. He used a magic bean he stole from a giant after climbing up a beanstalk to get to this world. He would explain about torturing a psychiatrist who is really Jiminy Cricket after the wicked queen had been framed for his murder and about shooting Belle.

In a case of ironic justice, having made it so Belle only remembers 28 years in an insane asylum, Hook gets to spend the rest of his life in one.

2. The magic lake has a new siren. Hook is drowned by Milha.
YOu think you have a mean streak? I'm offering to play the part of the siren and I'll pay for the pleasure of drowning Hook myself..
Old 02-09-2013, 04:45 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Thanks for all the arts , 'Broken' kiss , in that picture it seems Rumple's eyes are open while Belle's eyes are still shut, he's like looking over every part of her face, drinkin' her in so to speak

TFTNT

Seeing how our S2 wishlist, half of them have come true , now I want the other half to come true and we'll have got 100%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Charity (View Post)
It's completely taken over my life!

...but in a good way.
Oh yeah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betsybelle (View Post)
Like with the chipped cup, her spirit suffuses it and, in a way, she merges with Bae. Gold desperately needs both his boy and his woman; he's on his way to find one and will soon return home to save the other
Exactly
Old 02-09-2013, 04:49 AM
Master Fan

I need to revisit the wish list.. But I'm happy to see that we have had so many god Rumbelle moments..
Old 02-09-2013, 08:11 AM
Addicted Fan

Great gifs!
"Love makes us sick. Haunts our dreams. Destroys our days"
Old 02-09-2013, 08:13 AM
Extreme Fan

Beautiful artwork!