Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-09-2013, 08:15 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
A thought that makes me feel good:

Whether or not Gold refers to Belle or speaks about her during this trip, it doesn't matter, because she is with him always. On this trip, he's wearing Bae's cloak which Belle obtained for him, which he admitted would have been lost had it not been for her. Belle touched that cloak, she held it for Gold while he put the potion on it, she placed it gently and lovingly around his neck as he bowed down for her. She'd be in his heart, mind and soul anyway, but in terms of a physical presence, Belle is right there around his neck. Like with the chipped cup, her spirit suffuses it and, in a way, she merges with Bae. Gold desperately needs both his boy and his woman; he's on his way to find one and will soon return home to save the other
^THIS.
"Love makes us sick. Haunts our dreams. Destroys our days"
Old 02-09-2013, 08:19 AM
Supreme Fan

Source
All you'll have is an empty heart and a chipped cup
She's gone forever. She's never coming back. And it's your fault
Old 02-09-2013, 08:20 AM
Addicted Fan

Beautiful artwork
Old 02-09-2013, 08:21 AM
Extreme Fan

Lovely!
Old 02-09-2013, 08:26 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
A thought that makes me feel good:

Whether or not Gold refers to Belle or speaks about her during this trip, it doesn't matter, because she is with him always. On this trip, he's wearing Bae's cloak which Belle obtained for him, which he admitted would have been lost had it not been for her. Belle touched that cloak, she held it for Gold while he put the potion on it, she placed it gently and lovingly around his neck as he bowed down for her. She'd be in his heart, mind and soul anyway, but in terms of a physical presence, Belle is right there around his neck. Like with the chipped cup, her spirit suffuses it and, in a way, she merges with Bae. Gold desperately needs both his boy and his woman; he's on his way to find one and will soon return home to save the other
Aww, so true. Belle will always be on his mind.
Old 02-09-2013, 09:12 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Thanks for all the arts , 'Broken' kiss , in that picture it seems Rumple's eyes are open while Belle's eyes are still shut, he's like looking over every part of her face, drinkin' her in so to speak
That whole kiss is amazing because, if this makes any sense, the kiss started before they even touched. Gold literally did drink Belle in, as if he still couldn't believe she was there, in front of him. His face that whole scene bespoke an incredible intensity of feeling, before and after the kiss, so much so that you could practically feel his desire through the tv or a particular photo.

For instance, here, his eyes are open for sure and hot damn, you can practically see him breathing fire for her. Inside, his breaths were undoubtedly coming short and fast because he wants her so much. What's great is that Belle is also shown to be incredibly passionate; this is a relationship where both the man and the woman have these intense physical yearnings. I can't deal with this any longer. We either get a major love scene post-reunion or I tear my house down in frustration.

I also LOVE this shot; look at Belle and the love she has for Gold right there. His affinity with Pongo was a pleasant surprise and seeing how gentle he was with animal just warmed her heart. I forsee them having several pets when they get married.

Old 02-09-2013, 10:53 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhonwen (View Post)
YOu think you have a mean streak? I'm offering to play the part of the siren and I'll pay for the pleasure of drowning Hook myself..
I would love to play a part that gets to smackdown Hook and/or Milha!
Old 02-09-2013, 10:55 AM
Master Fan

I LOVE this! I love Disney, I love Mickey Mouse,............combine them with Rumbelle and it's perfect!

Oh how I want them to have moments of joy and lightheartedness, to fully enjoy being this deep in love and knowing that they would sacrifice anything to be with each other. They both have such quirky senses of humor and I want to see that. I know it will be difficult if not impossible given what's going on, but at least let the reunion be everything we want it to be. In S3, with them together and probably dealing with Bae and family relationships, I hope we will get more of them just interacting normally. It just seems like what we get of Rumbelle is incredibly beautiful (if painful), but we get them in big moments instead of smaller ones - then again, I guess I can say the same thing of Snowing. For a show about love, I think there needs to be some more time devoted to actually showing it.

OUaT: Belle and Rumplestiltskin Go to Disney by =ashesto on deviantART
Old 02-09-2013, 11:07 AM
Extreme Fan

Wonderful art and lovely Broken gif!

Quote:
Oh how I want them to have moments of joy and lightheartedness, to fully enjoy being this deep in love and knowing that they would sacrifice anything to be with each other. They both have such quirky senses of humor and I want to see that. I know it will be difficult if not impossible given what's going on, but at least let the reunion be everything we want it to be. In S3, with them together and probably dealing with Bae and family relationships, I hope we will get more of them just interacting normally.
Oh, that art is cute and I totally agree with ya.
Old 02-09-2013, 11:50 AM
Extreme Fan

Aww, adorable drawings!
Old 02-09-2013, 11:52 AM
Addicted Fan

Gorgeous gifs and artwork!
Old 02-09-2013, 11:53 AM
Supreme Fan

I'd like to get some lighthearted moments too, but due to the direction of their storyline, I don't think we'll be getting any light or fun moments this season. Maybe season 3.
Old 02-09-2013, 11:54 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Candygirl9890 (View Post)
I'd like to get some lighthearted moments too, but due to the direction of their storyline, I don't think we'll be getting any light or fun moments this season. Maybe season 3.
True. Most of their scenes for the remainder of the season will probably be pretty angsty. But hey, who said angst is a bad thing? I love romantic drama.
Old 02-09-2013, 12:00 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Charity (View Post)
True. Most of their scenes for the remainder of the season will probably be pretty angsty. But hey, who said angst is a bad thing? I love romantic drama.
I love angst too.
Old 02-09-2013, 12:01 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Looking Glass (View Post)
I love angst too.
Me three.