Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-30-2014, 03:41 AM
Elite Fan

Storybrooke does seem like a lovely place, but you'd have to also live with curses, end-of-the-world-threats and every villain under the sun like every other week. But maybe it's worth it
Old 11-30-2014, 09:15 AM
Master Fan

Yes, living under the constant threat of death might be a little stressful. Perhaps the next town over would be a wiser choice and we could just visit our friends in SB.
Old 11-30-2014, 11:30 AM
Absolute Fan

A visit sounds good.
Old 11-30-2014, 12:18 PM
Obsessed Fan

No, I want to stay in SB, and Regina and Robin can adopt me! Then she'll teach me all about magic and he will teach me archery and my dreams will come true! I don't care about constant death threats, I need some action in my life right now!

"I think you've just been hired as one of the writers of OUAT" - Lana Parrilla, Fairytales II Con, Paris, 22/6/2014
Old 12-01-2014, 06:49 AM
Extreme Fan

A world of our very own
Old 12-01-2014, 06:56 AM
Elite Fan

Love those gifs. I seriously squealed when Robin touched Henry's head/hair all fatherly. I love this fam.
Old 12-01-2014, 07:03 AM
Extreme Fan

Robin cupping Henry's head was my favorite too. A nice touch from Sean Maguire.
Old 12-01-2014, 01:34 PM
Absolute Fan

Robin was so sweet to the boys in this episode. He is a natural father. It was sweet too that when Regina said that Henry should go and help Will and the others Roland stopped walking and waited for Henry to come along.
Old 12-01-2014, 05:34 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverlight (View Post)
Robin was so sweet to the boys in this episode. He is a natural father. It was sweet too that when Regina said that Henry should go and help Will and the others Roland stopped walking and waited for Henry to come along.
I loved all of this. Robin/Sean is really a natural father and so unabashedly affectionate.
Old 12-02-2014, 05:05 AM
Extreme Fan

I hope when the spell breaks there will be another scene with all of them together, a reunion.
Old 12-02-2014, 09:13 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverlight (View Post)
Agreed. Very cute moments, I'm glad we finally got something like that. I admit I'd been hoping that they'd try to protect the kids by putting them somewhere safe (or relatively safe anyway) together and having Henry be a little hero by taking care of Roland as long as the spell and its effect linger, but I can see why they went with leaving Ro with frozen mommy instead. Who knows what the spell is going to do to pre-teen Henry.
Rina ↳ [Tumblr || Art || Icons]
alycia debnam-carey & eliza taylor |
Old 12-02-2014, 10:41 AM
Extreme Fan

I'm in love with someone else... ~ You are ?
Old 12-02-2014, 11:35 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix_shine (View Post)
No, I want to stay in SB, and Regina and Robin can adopt me! Then she'll teach me all about magic and he will teach me archery and my dreams will come true! I don't care about constant death threats, I need some action in my life right now!
This. The bolded in particular. Though as much as I love Regina and Regine/Henry, the thought of having her as my mummy frightens me. My own mother can be a pushover, and I'm used to that. I wouldn't know how to deal with Regina's unyielding nature and snark.
Old 12-02-2014, 12:09 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koda (View Post)
Agreed. Very cute moments, I'm glad we finally got something like that. I admit I'd been hoping that they'd try to protect the kids by putting them somewhere safe (or relatively safe anyway) together and having Henry be a little hero by taking care of Roland as long as the spell and its effect linger, but I can see why they went with leaving Ro with frozen mommy instead. Who knows what the spell is going to do to pre-teen Henry.
In ref to the bold--I thought at first that makes sense too... but did none of them think that maybe the curse could do something to wake up Marian? And then she would be with the her son that she loves and could hurt him, just like Regina and Robin were afraid they would hurt their sons?
Old 12-02-2014, 12:51 PM
Master Fan

Poor Roland, left alone with his frozen mommy. I'm sure he's a brave little boy, but he's still only 5! I guess they didn't have much choice. If Anna had gotten to town sooner, they could have recruited her to babysit.