Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-21-2013, 06:41 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagnusXXN (View Post)
That, and out of everyone Ruby got the best deal with the curse. Kept her grandma, lost her wolf, even got a cool car. Maybe Regina had a soft spot for her?

): )
Idk maybe. It's definatly one sided though because Ruby hates Regina
Old 03-21-2013, 06:41 AM
Absolute Fan

laughter is life-giving, it makes you breathe.
Old 03-21-2013, 06:59 AM
Loyal Fan

http://****yeshermajesty.tumblr.com/post/45882400169

I wonder if Regina will have any scenes in the next episode.

Icon by Koda
Old 03-21-2013, 10:04 AM
Absolute Fan

"I would've gone gravy."
Old 03-21-2013, 10:04 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandrinha (View Post)
That scene was so odd, it's like WHY would Regina need to ask permission to see her own LEGALLY ADOPTED son !? Contrived plot really, because technically while Regina allowed Henry to live with "The Clan" and it was a very nice gesture she doesn't need permission to visit and see him, at least not to me.
I kinda always wonder why Regina doesn't just call the feds or whatever and tell them that her LEGALLY ADOPTED son's birthmother and co. are trying to steal her kid from her. Cue policemen from Boston coming in and arresting the whole bunch of Charmings. I mean, what evidence do they have against Regina that doesn't rest on secret fairytale stuff? It's not like they can go "But she's the Evil Queen and uses bad magic!"

I can't help but lol at this gif:

because even though the rest of the episode was such a heartbreaker, Regina talking into the heart like it's a walkie-talkie just cracks me up

Also, Things I Want to Write: Ruby's werewolf side imprinting on Regina, Twilight-style, so that they both have to deal with it even though they don't like each other at first, until they eventually fall in love.
Old 03-21-2013, 10:11 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I do believe MM got a good deal to. Yes, she wasen't married but she had a steady teaching job at a private school from the uniforms and a nice apartment. Good deal for someone she hated
Old 03-21-2013, 10:37 AM
Loyal Fan

The curse wasn't all bad. Ruby said as much when she was talking to Whale. Some of them got a chance to start over. I think Storybrooke is definitely an upgrade from FTL, especially for non-royals. I'm still waiting for Nova and Leroy to meet again. Now they are free to do whatever they want and nobody is stopping them.

My Fire My Blood, I agree about that scene. I loved the episode, but this scene was so silly.

Icon by Koda
Old 03-21-2013, 11:08 AM
Absolute Fan

If I was a fairytale character I would not go back to fairiytale land. Our world is better.
Many have more chances in our world and they can start again and get a better life. They have cars, electricity, and son.
I would stay in Storybrooke. Or maybe some day they can break the curse on the town border and they can go to Boston, New York.....
Old 03-21-2013, 11:21 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by fox24 (View Post)
I do believe MM got a good deal to. Yes, she wasen't married but she had a steady teaching job at a private school from the uniforms and a nice apartment. Good deal for someone she hated
Well "Not having someone is the worst curse imaginable" so keeping MM and David apart was good enough for Regina
Old 03-21-2013, 11:28 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Static Waves (View Post)
Well "Not having someone is the worst curse imaginable" so keeping MM and David apart was good enough for Regina
Yes, that's the worst thing imaginable for Regina so she couldn't imagine a worse punishment for Snow. MM didn't know that, though. For 28 years she lived peacefully not knowing what she lost. Of course now it's really hard for her because she can never get back all the time she lost with Emma. That turned out to be a far worse "punishment" than her being separated from David during the curse.

Icon by Koda
Old 03-21-2013, 11:53 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PianoForte (View Post)
Yes, that's the worst thing imaginable for Regina so she couldn't imagine a worse punishment for Snow. MM didn't know that, though. For 28 years she lived peacefully not knowing what she lost. Of course now it's really hard for her because she can never get back all the time she lost with Emma. That turned out to be a far worse "punishment" than her being separated from David during the curse.
Yes, I agree. David might be Snow's true love but it can't never come close to a mother's love, I guess. So that was definitely the worst punishment. But it's "funny" how Regina didn't wanted to kill Snow, she wantes her to feel the same way she felt, lost and alone.
Old 03-21-2013, 12:27 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss.sunshine (View Post)
Yes, I agree. David might be Snow's true love but it can't never come close to a mother's love, I guess. So that was definitely the worst punishment. But it's "funny" how Regina didn't wanted to kill Snow, she wantes her to feel the same way she felt, lost and alone.
Yes, these are definitely different types of love. But I meant that the situation with Emma is worse because she lost time with Emma while her and David just sort of continued where they left off.
A lot of what Regina did to Snow was because she wanted to get her to finally feel what she felt all these years. To get her to see what she did to her and what such loss can do to someone. So this moment was a victory for Regina also because Snow might finally begin to understand her.

Icon by Koda
Old 03-22-2013, 05:50 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PianoForte (View Post)
So this moment was a victory for Regina also because Snow might finally begin to understand her.
I loved this scene because it was so layered. It's almost like the ultimate victory on the one hand that came with feelings of joy and relief, but on the other hand Regina really does know exactly what happens once you cross that line and what it feels like to lose touch with who you really are deep down inside and there was a sense of sadness and pain in that as well, I believe. She does want Snow to know how she feels and yet at the same time she (or at least a part of her) doesn't.
Rina ↳ [Tumblr || Art || Icons]
alycia debnam-carey & eliza taylor |
Old 03-22-2013, 06:33 AM
Absolute Fan

i'll never move on from you
Old 03-22-2013, 09:16 AM
Loyal Fan

Thanks for posting the gifs, Neverlight.

She is so strong, though. After all that's happened to her and everything she did, she just keeps going.

Icon by Koda